00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Airmo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Music producer looking for animator

397 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey guys!
I'm Screwlooze. I'm Building soundtracks for games, movies, something like video sequences in games, intros, title songs and all this stuff. I'm up on this site for years, but nobody has noticed my work so far...
So I started this post. Hopefully this isn't off topic...

I,ve got my own studio, friends come around with real instruments (guitar and bass guitar at the moment) and we are making some records, but we have no project to work on.

and thats your part, you are planning a movie or a game and you want your own soundtrack specialy written for your master piece? check the audio on my NG site. This stuff will fit good for some space futurish stuff, mechanical adventures or post apocalyptic zombie games.

Please go with the flow.
Greetings from the collosal dragon "Sorax Draconis" aka Screwlooze

Response to Music producer looking for animator 2016-01-26 21:37:24

Hi ScrewlooZe,

Have you consider to create a crowdfunding account to turn your music into animation? Might be a good approach for your team. If this is something your interested in doing I would be interested to join up.

You can find my work on my main page if the style suits you we can work something out, besides that good luck.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

At 1/26/16 09:37 PM, Wondermeow wrote: Hi ScrewlooZe,

Have you consider to create a crowdfunding account to turn your music into animation? Might be a good approach for your team. If this is something your interested in doing I would be interested to join up.

You can find my work on my main page if the style suits you we can work something out, besides that good luck.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

I think ScrewlooZe means that they're giving any interested parties permission to use the soundtracks that their team produces in the content creator(s) games, animations, etc. Not that they're looking for an animator to make an animated music video for them. :3.

That aside, I'll definitely be checking out your soundtracks soon, ScrewlooZe. And I wish you and your team the best of luck with getting more exposure. :3.