00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bronies?

3,014 Views | 23 Replies

Bronies? 2016-01-21 08:45:17

I think I want to join the club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AHHOTDzWuM

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-21 09:35:27

Cool.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-21 09:38:46

You have a lot of catching up to do, as there have been over a hundred episodes, you know. Don't worry, you will be so addicted to it you won't mind binge watching. Granted, you'll probably go nuts from it, but that's to be expected.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-21 11:46:33

At 1/21/16 11:37 AM, SubliminalVirus wrote: dat gif

"T-there's nothing wrong about being a brony!!"

Bronies?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-21 11:54:57

Why the hell would you want to do that?

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-21 11:55:47

yes, join us. become one of us, one of us, one of us.

BBS Signature

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-21 12:21:24 (edited 2016-01-21 12:29:35)

The annoying thing about "bronies" is people who seem to use the fact someone likes MLP to avoid properly responding to them and to launch random pointless insults.

I was using an avatar of Trixie drinking a hayshake on youtube since I like the image think it suits how I would watch videos. I eventually ended up changing it to an avatar of James from Pokemon drinking a smoothie in basically the same way because people would not shut up about "oh look a brony" constantly.

Since I watch Retsupurae a lot I would comment on the flaws in the original material on their videos like everyone does, but instead of people responding to the points raised they would instead make comments like "so says the brony" or "and being a brony is any better" or "ha go fuck you brony" etc. etc. etc. rather than actually mentioning anything relating to my comment.

This would become even more obvious if I ever raised criticism about something else since rather than acknowledging the criticism people would instead ignore everything I said and only comment on the fact I had a MLP avatar since that makes my points invalid?

I wanted to keep my avatar I liked since I liked it, but in the end all this bullshit became ridiculous and wasn't worth it so I changed to the similar avatar of James and haven't had A SINGLE comment about him yet. So in the end of the day simply having a picture of a pony as an avatar for oneself is treated with such scorn and shit that it is hard to feel like its worth it. Since when did people get so fucking angsty against someone enjoying something?

Just look at them, basically identical and the one on the left has received 0 shit while using the one on the right scored 30% of comments to be whining about the fact I like the picture. People need to grow up and learn to take criticism or generally be able to see a comment without resorting to pathetic attempts to pretend "being a brony" means my views are invalid.
On that note fuck it, going to just change it on here also, such a shame I can't just enjoy a nice picture...

Bronies?

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-21 15:39:45

At 1/21/16 11:37 AM, SubliminalVirus wrote: oh ok... stay the fuck away from me...

So fucking gay.

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-21 15:51:16

At 1/21/16 12:21 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: stuff

Wait. You're a brony?

Sorry m8 this hurts me a lot more than it hurts you.

Bronies?

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-21 17:25:01

At 1/21/16 11:37 AM, SubliminalVirus wrote: oh ok... stay the fuck away from me...

God damnit, Subby...

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-21 18:42:51

You haven't even scratched the surface on the music the brony community has created.

Here's a couple others:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRx_iXgLAyw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_b_nXbyc_8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfBEgJC18JY

At 1/21/16 12:21 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: The annoying thing about "bronies" is people who seem to use the fact someone likes MLP to avoid properly responding to them and to launch random pointless insults.

I was using an avatar of Trixie drinking a hayshake on youtube since I like the image think it suits how I would watch videos. I eventually ended up changing it to an avatar of James from Pokemon drinking a smoothie in basically the same way because people would not shut up about "oh look a brony" constantly.

Since I watch Retsupurae a lot I would comment on the flaws in the original material on their videos like everyone does, but instead of people responding to the points raised they would instead make comments like "so says the brony" or "and being a brony is any better" or "ha go fuck you brony" etc. etc. etc. rather than actually mentioning anything relating to my comment.

This would become even more obvious if I ever raised criticism about something else since rather than acknowledging the criticism people would instead ignore everything I said and only comment on the fact I had a MLP avatar since that makes my points invalid?

I wanted to keep my avatar I liked since I liked it, but in the end all this bullshit became ridiculous and wasn't worth it so I changed to the similar avatar of James and haven't had A SINGLE comment about him yet. So in the end of the day simply having a picture of a pony as an avatar for oneself is treated with such scorn and shit that it is hard to feel like its worth it. Since when did people get so fucking angsty against someone enjoying something?

Just look at them, basically identical and the one on the left has received 0 shit while using the one on the right scored 30% of comments to be whining about the fact I like the picture. People need to grow up and learn to take criticism or generally be able to see a comment without resorting to pathetic attempts to pretend "being a brony" means my views are invalid.
On that note fuck it, going to just change it on here also, such a shame I can't just enjoy a nice picture...

Because whining about it is all those tards have to do in their life. I like it how someone "ponifies" something and they're like "YOU'VE RUINED IT!' When it hasn't ruined anything, the dumb twats.

On that note: Have some ponified Mad Max:

Bronies?

That's right I like guns and ponies. NO NEW GUN CONTROL.

Politically correct is anything that leftists believe.Politically incorrect is anything common sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-24 09:52:31

At 1/21/16 12:21 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: I wanted to keep my avatar I liked since I liked it, but in the end all this bullshit became ridiculous and wasn't worth it so I changed to the similar avatar of James and haven't had A SINGLE comment about him yet.

Kind of ironic when you consider that Pokémon is the only franchise that has even MORE Rule 34 material than "My Little Pony"!

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-24 11:20:24

Well this was a disappointment.
Have fun watching,MAIT.

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-24 17:12:09

At 1/21/16 12:21 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: The annoying thing about "bronies" is people who seem to use the fact someone likes MLP to avoid properly responding to them and to launch random pointless insults.

Bronies and non-bronies alike can be annoying here and there...

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-24 18:07:03

Well I don't mind Bronies, if they legitimately like MLP. I just find it kind of absurd.

Only 1400's kidz will remember the joy of exploring the ocean smh

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-31 09:19:46

At 1/21/16 06:42 PM, wildfire4461 wrote: On that note: Have some ponified Mad Max:

I was kind of disappointed that it didn't show ponified versions of the characters, but damn, that is still a good picture.

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-31 10:20:54

A bunch of grown ass men who feel the need to shove mlp down everyone's throats in order to cope with the fact that they love a show targeted towards little girls.

BBS Signature

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-31 14:24:31

ohmy sounds like trouble.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-31 14:40:02

Thanks for ringing the dinner bell for the weirdies.

They should be distracted here for a while now.

This post will actually appear at the bottom of this page.

BBS Signature

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-31 19:58:37

Way to sink to a new low

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-31 20:38:48

You do that.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-31 21:28:11

Is this fad still alive?

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Bronies? 2016-01-31 23:54:05

At 1/31/16 11:13 PM, Sekhem wrote:
At 1/31/16 09:28 PM, Slint wrote: Is this fad still alive?
uh, yes, slint

it's very alive in my HEART

i am a brony and i will say it LOUD and PROUD

i am above the mockery because i can bask in the LOVE of MLP

S-sorry, didn't mean to offend any sensitive pony souls.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Bronies? 2016-02-01 00:12:35

At 1/21/16 12:21 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:

I can completely understand why you would want to do that, rag. It's freakin' annoying. However, for me, I think it's completely amusing. Here are these people who are responding to my legitimate critique with a half assed retort of "haha says the brony ."

Whenever someone does that to me, I just ignore them and observe the people demonstrating the limits of their intelligence.

BBS Signature