00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Are Black People Hypocrites?

912 Views | 16 Replies

Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-11 16:56:28

Before you jump on the racist bandwagon... consider this...

Groups like the NAACP, BLM, and Black Panthers all are in favor of things like reparations from slave owners, affirmative action, and racial quotas, but their definition of who is deserving of them is barely skin deep.

Example:

Back in college, during a modern history class I took, I made the point that my family (Irish) came here during the potato family. We never owned slaves and our people weren't treated much better than slaves back in the old country. Over here, our Irish ancestors competed for jobs with ex-slaves, there were signs saying that Irish need not apply, and the Irish lived in the same conditions as said ex-slaves.

I was told by the professor (African American descent) that the Irish had pretty much just been assimilated into white culture and I should just accept it.

So it really sounds like the African American 'Civil Liberties' groups that preach equality are looking for special treatment and handouts... based solely on skin color instead of actual history...

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-11 17:03:55

groups that preach equality are looking for special treatment and handouts...

Are Black People Hypocrites?

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius." ~Arnaud Amalric

BBS Signature

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-11 17:10:30

Well, yeah.

Everyone knows this.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-11 17:31:39

At 1/11/16 04:56 PM, StCyril wrote: I made the point that my family (Irish) came here during the potato family.

*famine

Of course social justice warriors are hypocrites. No reasonable person would ever blame an entire group of people for something that happened before they were born. If you think that all white people are responsible for slavery then you are literally retarded.

But most black people don't blame all white people for slavery, though. Only SJWs pull that sh*t. So I don't really know what you're getting at.

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-11 18:26:57

SJWs smh

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-11 18:31:31

These groups will stop at nothing until they've seen that "The Man" get what he got coming to him. They're like ISIS, killing the infidels won't be the end of the jihad until they've taken out other infidel sects within the Muslim community.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-11 18:38:37

At 1/11/16 06:26 PM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: SJWs smh

Every day it sounds more and more like they want racial superiority, not racial equality... isn't that the definition of a hate group?

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-11 19:54:25

calling out liberals, sjw's and progressives for double standards is a lot like calling out conservatives for being racist: it's fun, and easy to do

while I disagree with it, when people explain racism as being something along the lines of "prejudice + power = racism" as opposed to something more general like "discrimination based on race / prejudice" this problem is something they're aiming to answer, essentially stating that blacks are kind of powerless against the current system and that things like affirmative action make the game a bit fairer.

nevertheless i do agree with your professor to some extent; no one is getting pulled over late on a friday night for driving while irish. no one is getting shot outside of a school for being irish while playing with toy guns. no one is going to irish birthday parties uninvited waving the confederate flag around and spouting hateful anti irish rhetoric. there isn't a giant difference between being, say, racially irish or english these days if you're culturally american, ie being someone who was born in the u.s and raised as a u.s citizen.

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-11 20:23:23

At 1/11/16 04:56 PM, StCyril wrote: Back in college, during a modern history class I took, I made the point that my family (Irish) came here during the potato family. We never owned slaves and our people weren't treated much better than slaves back in the old country. Over here, our Irish ancestors competed for jobs with ex-slaves, there were signs saying that Irish need not apply, and the Irish lived in the same conditions as said ex-slaves.

I was told by the professor (African American descent) that the Irish had pretty much just been assimilated into white culture and I should just accept it.

So it really sounds like the African American 'Civil Liberties' groups that preach equality are looking for special treatment and handouts... based solely on skin color instead of actual history...

Neither one of you are incorrect. While the Irish were heavily discriminated against in the past, they -are- integrated in modern society and have the same opportunities as anyone of British or German descent. In contrast, blacks continue to have less opportunity than whites in today's society.

What this boils down to is what your idea of fairness is. If you think that you are owed something due to struggles of your ancestors, there's a good chance you're just looking for handouts. If you as an individual experience discrimination and want an opportunity to rise above the label you've been given, you're actually standing for equality.

As obnoxious as SJWs are, I think a lot of the people in this thread are simply using their annoyance toward them as a way to say that the actual issues of race and class aren't important, which, in a majority of cases, is hypocritical, as the vast majority of people here claim to value equality. It's easier to look at someone that argues a position badly and allow them to be representative of their position than it is to actually consider the issues.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-11 23:23:53

Fuck me sideways, another thread full of people flaunting their edgy penises around complaining about SJWs. What's new.

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-11 23:50:50

At 1/11/16 11:23 PM, koopahermit wrote: Fuck me sideways, another thread full of people flaunting their edgy penises around complaining about SJWs. What's new.

Not me, I don't even know what the fuck is going on here, I just came here because I thought it was full of racist and sadistic jokes.

No fun was sighted

BBS Signature

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-12 00:00:36

I'm not a hypocrite.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-12 09:36:52

At 1/11/16 06:56 PM, SansNumbers wrote:
At 1/11/16 06:38 PM, StCyril wrote: Every day it sounds more and more like they want racial superiority, not racial equality... isn't that the definition of a hate group?
Every day I hear more complaining about SJWs than I actually see SJWs.

Well, i mean, i depends where you spend your time online and such, right?
If you go to Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, some Youtube videos and DeviantArt you should find some rather quickly.
But if you spend your days on Newgrounds for example, you won't find many of them.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

To be honest not only blacks, but nearly everyone has been accustomed to blacks being singled out. And its not necessarily a good thing. For example whenever an African american is killed by a white cop it automatically becomes a race issue, its never the black kids fault its always due to pure racism according to people and I get it sometimes that's true. But if you look at all the times mexicans, irish, itallians, salvadorians killed by white cops its never an issue of race or maybe it is but it doesn't get as much attention. I was reading on the internet a couple of days ago that there were more variety of minorities killed by black cops in the last year then any other minorities. Here are a few sources that kind of fall in line with these claims.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/jimmy-kimmel-accidentally-proves-how-racist-black-people-are

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/?page=all

Also I hate to use this example but it kinda works..Resident Evil 4 and 5 are pretty much based around similar premises.
A man goes into foreign land to rescue/obtain information about a B.O.W or something, in Resident Evil 4, Leon ( a white man ) pretty much massacres an entire village of Spaniards by himself, nobody complained. Resident Evil 5 however which is about Chris ( also a white man ) got soo much heat since it was based in Africa resulting in Capcom having to give him a black partner to ease things up. And I get it Africa isn't in the best shape but do you see where i'm getting at here ? Black occurrences specifically generally more outrage then any other minority group..That's just how it is.

MetaMike

This is no longer a Democracy

BBS Signature

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-12 17:44:54

All groups that say they want to be treated "equal" actually want to be treated "better than" their oppressors.

Every single one.

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-12 18:20:18

I think everyone is guilty of being a hypocrite at one time or another. I also think everyone is guilty of being racist at some point.

There are some that definitely use their race as a form of entitlement. Those kind of people actually get in the way of others that legitimately need assistance whether it be financial or otherwise.

I do believe us Australians are still guilty of giving the Irish a hard time, more so than the English, whenever we can or some are still using Irish stereotypes as a form of humour.

Response to Are Black People Hypocrites? 2016-01-12 19:47:21

Not all black people are hypocrites. We are just tired of being labeled.
Being a black female in the south, I have countless experiences of discrimination. I learned from a very early age that my skin color was going to cause problems.

I have never thought I deserve a handout or reparations or whatever. I have worked hard for what I have today. I think I owe my ancestors that much. After all, they died for me.

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature