00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Female/male singer needed

1,278 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Female/male singer needed 2016-01-08 16:22:32

Hi everyone!
Im currently in the process of creating a track called Winter Solace --> http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/662780,
and what comes to mind is the one thing called Vocals.
Now, i know this question may sound silly but, heck,
is there anyone available on NG?
Someone who can sing and wants to join me in this project to create something beautiful?

Beware that whenever the sun rays touch my skin i will pop like a flower and show my true colors.

Oh and you might see me play rocket league lol

Response to Female/male singer needed 2016-01-08 16:33:14

At 1/8/16 04:22 PM, D-Chain wrote:

@troisnyx might be interested.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Female/male singer needed 2016-01-08 16:40:52

Depends. I know 2 really awesome female singers, but they have their price. Therefore they are ultra top notch and totally worth it:
@headphoamz
@hania

BBS Signature

Response to Female/male singer needed 2016-01-08 16:46:13

At 1/8/16 04:33 PM, Deshiel wrote:
At 1/8/16 04:22 PM, D-Chain wrote:
@troisnyx might be interested.

Of late, this has been my style -- electronica with a hint of Enya. ^_- If you're up for this sort of thing, hit me up~

Response to Female/male singer needed 2016-01-08 16:51:38

I recommend Troisnyx as well.

Response to Female/male singer needed 2016-01-08 18:49:59

I wish there would be a club/crew for singers on Newgrounds. They're so hard to find.

[Hidden Audio Gems]

SoundCloud || YouTube || Facebook

PM me for constructive reviews, collaborations or commissions!

BBS Signature

Response to Female/male singer needed 2016-01-09 05:36:07

Thanks for the responses so far everyone!
Im a little surprised actually that there are such wonderful vocal talents here at NG. (siriusly)
But, i haven't decided what im about to do, yet.
That's because i'd like to have everything wide open till the last moment.

@SoundChris
What do you mean "But they have their price" ?? are you saying what im thinking?

@Oakwood
so do i mate, so do i...

Beware that whenever the sun rays touch my skin i will pop like a flower and show my true colors.

Response to Female/male singer needed 2016-01-09 06:46:04

At 1/9/16 05:36 AM, D-Chain wrote: @Oakwood
so do i mate, so do i...

I would list all the singers whose voices I've heard and gather them together to form a vocalists' club, but I don't know if they'd respond.

In the way of male singers whose voices I've heard, @ZipZipper and @etherealwinds have pretty solid voices. The latter has not had any trance samples but his flowy voice would suit one of these things, I think. Then there's @Lich, who has done METAL GROWLS. And... I'm probably forgetting the rest but I need to look through my vast collection of favourites to dig up the singing users...

Response to Female/male singer needed 2016-01-09 10:29:17

At 1/9/16 06:46 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
so do i mate, so do i...
I would list all the singers whose voices I've heard and gather them together to form a vocalists' club, but I don't know if they'd respond.

Yeah, we do bad at that, but I sparingly see requests for vocalists anyways. However, it would be neat to just have a tea party with y'all and gargle.

Alslo, I would be interested with trying my hand at singing vocals for youuuu, but I dunno if you'd enjoy my voice particularly. I suppose I've had a lot of experience collaborating with this one guy and doing vocals for his somewhat pop electro tracks, so there's that.

(Here's a skeletal example from something recently)
https://instaud.io/private/8a384341b4669eb3176a9826c8af3d3bb89b53c2

If you'd rather a female than some weird gay guy, I understand lol

BBS Signature

Response to Female/male singer needed 2016-01-10 07:54:59

At 1/9/16 10:29 AM, ZipZipper wrote:
At 1/9/16 06:46 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
so do i mate, so do i...
Yeah, we do bad at that, but I sparingly see requests for vocalists anyways. However, it would be neat to just have a tea party with y'all and gargle.

Alslo, I would be interested with trying my hand at singing vocals for youuuu, but I dunno if you'd enjoy my voice particularly. I suppose I've had a lot of experience collaborating with this one guy and doing vocals for his somewhat pop electro tracks, so there's that.

(Here's a skeletal example from something recently)
https://instaud.io/private/8a384341b4669eb3176a9826c8af3d3bb89b53c2

If you'd rather a female than some weird gay guy, I understand lol

I just heard "the face off" and i kinda like what im hearing from your vocal chords to be specific.
The problem however is,
i am terrible at writing,
terrible at singing, i can growl/scream..
and if this is eventually going to be a collab it will be the first time for me with a vocalist.
Plus, in the end i'd still be stuck with the writing part which i suck at big time haha.

Maybe i should've put that in my post aswell.. shame on me.
However, i would be very happy if any of you are still down with it.

Response to Female/male singer needed 2016-01-10 10:19:15

You know I'm up for this sort of stuff @D-Chain ^_-

At 1/10/16 10:19 AM, Troisnyx wrote: You know I'm up for this sort of stuff @D-Chain ^_-

Well im in for it! @troisnyx :)

Response to Female/male singer needed 2016-01-10 11:09:50

At 1/10/16 10:27 AM, D-Chain wrote:
At 1/10/16 10:19 AM, Troisnyx wrote: You know I'm up for this sort of stuff @D-Chain ^_-
Well im in for it! @troisnyx :)

I've added you, and sent you a PM.

Response to Female/male singer needed 2016-01-10 11:50:29

At 1/10/16 07:54 AM, D-Chain wrote: However, i would be very happy if any of you are still down with it.

I write my own lyrics and do all other vocalist things myself. So, if you liked the kind of overly-lyric lyrics I did on that, then you're good. Unless, like I said, you'd prefer a female.

BBS Signature