00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for Animator

503 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for Animator 2016-01-05 18:25:55

Hey,

I'm starting a YouTube channel ATM and I have an idea for an original character I'd like to have in my banner and outro, unfortunately I don't have the skill to make it.

I'm basically looking for a small cartoony style character (I'll give more specific details through email).

I need a still of him giving a thumbs up with a transparent background and a short animation of him holding a wooden sign above his head that says "Subscribe" and waving.

Email more for more details and we can discuss pay:
thomasforsyth@icloud.com

Response to Looking for Animator 2016-01-06 01:35:03

I have sent you a request through your email

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for Animator 2016-01-06 10:13:33

At 1/5/16 06:25 PM, Tomoblob2 wrote: Hey,

I'm starting a YouTube channel ATM and I have an idea for an original character I'd like to have in my banner and outro, unfortunately I don't have the skill to make it.

I'm basically looking for a small cartoony style character (I'll give more specific details through email).

I need a still of him giving a thumbs up with a transparent background and a short animation of him holding a wooden sign above his head that says "Subscribe" and waving.

Email more for more details and we can discuss pay:
thomasforsyth@icloud.com

Greetings there!! Welcome to new Golden year.

Hi I am an Animator as well as Youtuber, Graphic designer, Painter, Story board artist, cartoonist , linguist and a doodle artist from last 7 years. I use Flash and Toon Boom and some time lightboxes for traditional animations in 2D. I love to collaborate with you in 2d animations. I need to talk a little bit over mail if possible .Hoping to hear from you soon..

Cheers!!
Please take a look on my channel for more if interested
https://www.youtube.com/user/gautamkisa

Mail:gtmfzd@gmail.com

Gotham

BBS Signature