00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

derrickjvg just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Real men don't hit women"

2,887 Views | 38 Replies

"Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-01 19:29:55

This pisses me off. In a bitch society like this, the man is at fault, the woman is in the right. And bitch men who were raised by their mothers would say "I'd beat his ass! Real men don't put their hands on a woman and I don't care what she does." In this case, this whore got what she had coming. This is the result of whores getting their way. Listen to what she is saying once people start to notice what's going on. Here

In an equal society, it's okay for a man to hit a woman. And I believe this. Whores get away with hitting men all the time and men are told to just take it. My parents even say it's never okay to hit a woman no matter what she does. This world is so fucked, humans are done evolving, we're going down from here. And look at the comments.

BBS Signature

Real men don't hit women, and real women don't hit men, etc. etc.

Fair trade, don't be violent except in self-defense you stupid pricks

Like, if one's first instinct to "you can't hit people" is "well, what if I want to?" then idk what to say lol

((Also isn't domestic violence a trend mostly toward/against women anyway? That's probably why this is a phrase, which if you think about it implies so so much worse))

BLM | ANTIFA

Life's a performance, so give it your all like it's your last show.

MINDCHAMBER DREW THE CAST FOR MY GAME WOW

BBS Signature

In most cases, as with the case in this video, men are usually significantly physically stronger than women. Had this guy just restrained her it wouldn't be an issue, but he essentially kicked her while she was down (actually, he slapped her around while he pinned her down, but still) and that wasn't necessary. There is such a thing as "necessary force" when it comes to self defense, and this doesn't meet that criteria. In fact, the guy that uploaded it was a racist douchebag anyways. I don't see how giving this particular video any attention helps anything.

Edit: This is the kind of "philosophy" Mr. Redpill is spreading. A person is on welfare because they're black and a woman only acts crazy because she doesn't have any "masculine direction." She could have just been some crazy person. She may not have been a feminist. She may have had a man at home. This guy's spreading some bullshit and you're helping him.

"Equality for women, except for anything that makes them equal! They must be above their counterparts, not on the same level as them!"

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-01 23:01:13

ive never had to hit a woman. where are all these dudes going to hit women?

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Saying that men shouldn't hit women is actually insulting to the female side as well as being stupid. They don't understand they are saying that men should never fight women which means any attempt to have competing between men and women in martial arts and similar would therefore not be allowed which destroys the attempt to bring the genders closer together.

Either gender should be allowed to fight either gender, since gender shouldn't be an issue, the issues should come from skill and weight classes etc. which still should only be used to segregate who is better at fighting and not to refuse to allow contests.

The way to say that people shouldn't attack and assault people is something as simple as "Attacking people outside of friendly sparring is never okay and should remain against the law regardless of situation unless the attack is to stop an attacker from harming other people, in which case they should be incapacitated until law enforcers arrive." Don't throw in gender into it, not only does it demean the genders and segregate them further but it is also very insulting and harmful to gender equality.

Not to mention every time someone says "it's wrong to hit a girl" it always hints at saying "it is okay to hit a boy" and I don't want to be hit (outside of friendly sparring), so fuck off.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 00:02:50

I always lived by this ideology.

"If you are going to hit someone, prepare to be hit back."

Doesn't matter what gender you are. Don't be a dumbfuck and hit someone and be angry when they retaliate.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 00:42:01

Yeah I'm with the whole "Don't be a dbag and use force unless out of self defense" ideology.

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 02:37:21

I always heard people saying 'We're a generation of men raised by women' then i look through this thread, and everybody says the exact bullshit my mother always tried to feed me.

You guys are gay as fuck.

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius." ~Arnaud Amalric

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 02:53:57

If a woman starts hitting me and raging like a maniac, then I will fucking punch her, maybe not with full strength, but definitely will throw one back unless I can't grab her hands and put her on the ground.

Just remember we're fragile creatures, one punch can also mean death...

BBS Signature

For me, how aggressively a female is attacking me would decide whether I tolerate or retaliate. If I feel like she's intently trying to harm me physically enough for me to feel threatened, the gauntlet's down and so is her face. But if it's little paddy cake slaps or chicken shit kicks, I'm gonna do my best to keep my hands off because society and the justice system is so readily biased when there's no evidence to support what really happened.

Age also matters for me too too. I would never strike an elderly woman except under the most extreme circumstances.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 04:24:27

At 1/1/16 07:29 PM, Avery wrote: "I'd beat his ass! Real men don't put their hands on a woman and I don't care what she does."

This is why people are stupid.

In an equal society, it's okay for a man to hit a woman.

This is why Feminism is bullshit.

If someone is harming me or someone else and it calls for an act of violence I will hurt them no matter male, female, or whatever non-existent gender the idiot made up.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 05:25:27

I don't hit girls. Except for the fast that my sparing partner is a female. She's got some power behind her kicks.

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 06:40:05

I don't quite understand how people put themselves in situations where they have to hit anyone. Unless in self defense anyone with any amount of intelligence can solve a problem with words or understand when a situation needs to be walked away from before it gets violent.

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 08:34:20

Nobody should be hitting anybody.

pieces of shit.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 09:11:07

Why do your threads always revolve around stuff like school, women vs men and politics?

Hit women all you want as long as it isn't your waifu.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 09:17:42

At 1/2/16 09:15 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 1/2/16 09:11 AM, Radaketor wrote: Why do your threads always revolve around stuff like school, women vs men and politics?

I'd never hit Eska.

Pfft like you'd even dare.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 09:19:22

At 1/2/16 09:18 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 1/2/16 09:17 AM, Mismo wrote:
Eska happens to be the name I gave my bike. As gay as that may sound.

So technically you ride Eska all day.

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 09:21:23

At 1/2/16 09:17 AM, Mismo wrote:
At 1/2/16 09:15 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 1/2/16 09:11 AM, Radaketor wrote: Why do your threads always revolve around stuff like school, women vs men and politics?

I'd never hit Eska.
Pfft like you'd even dare.
I own a pocketknife and I'm not afraid to use it.
Eska happens to be the name I gave my bike. As gay as that may sound.

I named my fleshstick Ty Lee.

Also should we mess with Avery and "ruin" his thread by gushing over female Avatar characters?

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 09:25:04

At 1/2/16 09:21 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 1/2/16 09:21 AM, Mismo wrote:
At 1/2/16 09:11 AM, Radaketor wrote:
I named my fleshstick Ty Lee.

Also should we mess with Avery and "ruin" his thread by gushing over female Avatar characters?
Us derailing this thread would only make it better.

Then lets fucking do this!

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 09:35:16

At 1/2/16 09:25 AM, Mismo wrote: Then lets fucking do this!

Gross, they're totally waifu material and they're wasting themselves on eachother.

BBS Signature

At 1/2/16 09:27 AM, Amaranthus wrote: Woah man! Eska doesn't like me looking at other women.
That's fucking hot though.

Speaking of hot and Eska. Do you think Azula did at some point die and was reincarnated as Eska?

Now it's canon

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 09:44:57

At 1/2/16 09:38 AM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 1/2/16 09:35 AM, Radaketor wrote:
At 1/2/16 09:25 AM, Mismo wrote: Then lets fucking do this!
Gross, they're totally waifu material and they're wasting themselves on eachother.
I like the idea of them being in a lesbian relationship.
If you're not a fucking retard you would have noticed the chemistry between them. Korra writes to Asami but not to Mako and Bolin.
And then there's this scene.

I started suspect something in season 3 but I dismissed it merely as hopefully thinking. But when I saw that scene I dead sure they were going to hook up because, come on had it been guy instead of Asami people would have caught on straight away.

Anyway... KORRASAMI IS CANON BITCHES!

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 10:23:12

It reminds me of a quote said by Doug Walker, where he said that you shouldn't really hit anyone.

I mean, saying that you can't hit a woman is pretty sexist. Women deserve to be treated equally as men! It's like saying say you'll kill the men, but not the women. That sounds rather demeaning.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 10:41:44

its kill or be killed :3

still under development :3

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 11:05:08

At 1/2/16 06:40 AM, Fro wrote: I don't quite understand how people put themselves in situations where they have to hit anyone. Unless in self defense anyone with any amount of intelligence can solve a problem with words or understand when a situation needs to be walked away from before it gets violent.

Because it's exactly in self defense sort of scenarios that anyone should even hit anyone anyway. I would say if you haven't had any violent confrontation in your life, you've lived a very sheltered life.

Don't ever be the first to take things physical but you absolutely have a right to defend yourself, if you need to.

Also, don't use excessive physical force. Once someone is down, stop.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 13:04:55

If a woman hits a man..he should hit back no matter what anyone says.
Equal rights

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 13:18:53

At 1/2/16 08:25 AM, Amaranthus wrote: I love how OP resorted to calling the woman in the video a whore just because she's a woman he doesn't like.
You're an idiot, OP.

It's not because she's a woman, you didn't observe what she was doing and saying. She's a slum whore lol.

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 13:26:08

At 1/2/16 10:00 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Why do i feel like you got your ass handed to you by a woman?

Hey! Shut up...
Don't expose me like that.

BBS Signature

Response to "Real men don't hit women" 2016-01-02 14:52:46

It's stuff like this that kind of makes me wonder why we don't bring back dueling, specifically a clean fist fighting between two people to settle disputes. If a hoe gets out of line or puts you down in a physical manner, then you have the right to strike back, and vice versa with a male. Modern Feminists would decry barbarism and misogyny, I say that this is equal rights in action that they claim to be a champion of.

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, no I'm not a misogynist nor am I wife-beater supporter. Anyone who treats their spouse as a punching bag who is only good at making sandwiches and/or who desires nothing but money and sexual conquest are the same poisonous fuckoffs whether they're male or female. I honestly find it depressing that honest gender criticism (especially towards different genders) is misconstrued as having an automatic hate trigger for someone that has a different sexual organ, which is probably why there is much resentment between feminism (specifically the modern or hardcore versions) and everyone else, even if they happen to be sympathetic to their original cause.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature