00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

PopiSlim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles

1,207 Views | 13 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey, I just created my account, but I knew the site from before. So, I'm kind of confused since I hadn't visited it in quite a long while. But I do remember playing some games in the Hentai section, which I can't find now, the games I mean. Thjat's why I would be really grateful, if you could help me since I forgot the titles.

From what I remember is that they were quite similar to each other and I think some of them are kind of linked to each other, but I can be wrong. What I really liked about the game is that after you finished the game, there were rewards in the form of video clips.

The game itself though, had a plot with lots of 'action' (with pictures to help visualize) included within the game. All you really had to do in the game was decide which action you take or answer questions. You meet a lot of girls, where in the end after you finish the game, you usually choose one with whom you get together and afterwards there is an epilogue with 'action' of course.

I would be really, really happy if you could help me! If you need more information, I will try to give more. Maybe explain one, which I particularly remember. But this is what it mostly shares in common with each other.

Or was it deleted and if it was could someone please tell me why? But could you still tell me the titles, please?

Response to Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles 2016-01-01 17:57:47

I'll try to help......

What was the art style like ?

Response to Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles 2016-01-01 18:51:04

At 1/1/16 05:57 PM, ChaingunSnake wrote: I'll try to help......

Well, it was rather old, I think. I found pictures online, that are pretty much exactly like some of the scenes. Can you tell me if I could private message you because I don't want to break the rules.

At 1/1/16 06:51 PM, Shiritsu wrote: Well, it was rather old, I think. I found pictures online, that are pretty much exactly like some of the scenes. Can you tell me if I could private message you because I don't want to break the rules.

You can go ahead and do so.
It's not allowed to post nude images so yeah.

Response to Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles 2016-01-01 18:55:22

At 1/1/16 05:57 PM, ChaingunSnake wrote: I'll try to help......

First of all, thank you very much for helping! I just noticed as I wanted to post the links through PM, which I luckily figured out, that the game name was listed. Do you know the game Hentai Bliss? If it was deleted, could you please tell me why?

Response to Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles 2016-01-01 18:57:43

At 1/1/16 06:55 PM, Shiritsu wrote: First of all, thank you very much for helping! I just noticed as I wanted to post the links through PM, which I luckily figured out, that the game name was listed. Do you know the game Hentai Bliss? If it was deleted, could you please tell me why?

Never heard of that game but looks like it was deleted..you could always play it on other sites.
I have no idea why it was deleted..maybe because the author deleted his account or something.

Response to Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles 2016-01-01 19:01:07

At 1/1/16 06:57 PM, ChaingunSnake wrote:
At 1/1/16 06:55 PM, Shiritsu wrote: First of all, thank you very much for helping! I just noticed as I wanted to post the links through PM, which I luckily figured out, that the game name was listed. Do you know the game Hentai Bliss? If it was deleted, could you please tell me why?
Never heard of that game but looks like it was deleted..you could always play it on other sites.
I have no idea why it was deleted..maybe because the author deleted his account or something.

Oh, is that so, but still thank you for trying to help! True, that could be the case, but I'm still curious as to why it was deleted in case the author is still around.

Response to Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles 2016-01-01 19:05:37

At 1/1/16 07:01 PM, Shiritsu wrote: Oh, is that so, but still thank you for trying to help! True, that could be the case, but I'm still curious as to why it was deleted in case the author is still around.

You're welcome and a fun fact..if you try to play it on other websites..it will show the NG preloader so that means it was ripped off of here to other websites after it was deleted.
Maybe If I know the author's name ..I could tell you what happened to them.

Response to Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles 2016-01-01 19:11:31

At 1/1/16 07:05 PM, ChaingunSnake wrote:
At 1/1/16 07:01 PM, Shiritsu wrote: Oh, is that so, but still thank you for trying to help! True, that could be the case, but I'm still curious as to why it was deleted in case the author is still around.
You're welcome and a fun fact..if you try to play it on other websites..it will show the NG preloader so that means it was ripped off of here to other websites after it was deleted.
Maybe If I know the author's name ..I could tell you what happened to them.

Oh! I didn't know that and I don't know who the author, well I'm not really sure, but it says that it was tested by GhoulRa if it helps? Otherwise I'm really clueless as to find out who the author was. I'm sorry if that wasn't very helpful.

Response to Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles 2016-01-01 19:15:49

At 1/1/16 07:11 PM, Shiritsu wrote: Oh! I didn't know that and I don't know who the author, well I'm not really sure, but it says that it was tested by GhoulRa if it helps? Otherwise I'm really clueless as to find out who the author was. I'm sorry if that wasn't very helpful.

It's alright but I looked on other sites and it always says " Author:Unknown".

Response to Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles 2016-01-01 19:21:53

At 1/1/16 07:15 PM, ChaingunSnake wrote:
At 1/1/16 07:11 PM, Shiritsu wrote: Oh! I didn't know that and I don't know who the author, well I'm not really sure, but it says that it was tested by GhoulRa if it helps? Otherwise I'm really clueless as to find out who the author was. I'm sorry if that wasn't very helpful.
It's alright but I looked on other sites and it always says " Author:Unknown".

Hm, maybe they just got deleted? I found someone who said that they all had been compiled into one and then deleted, but there was no reason stated. Maybe something was wrong?

Response to Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles 2016-01-01 19:23:21

At 1/1/16 07:21 PM, Shiritsu wrote: Hm, maybe they just got deleted? I found someone who said that they all had been compiled into one and then deleted, but there was no reason stated. Maybe something was wrong?

They did get deleted but I have no idea why.

Response to Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles 2016-01-02 10:48:12

At 1/1/16 07:23 PM, ChaingunSnake wrote:
At 1/1/16 07:21 PM, Shiritsu wrote: Hm, maybe they just got deleted? I found someone who said that they all had been compiled into one and then deleted, but there was no reason stated. Maybe something was wrong?
They did get deleted but I have no idea why.

Well, it can't be helped, but still thank you for trying!

Response to Old Newgrounds: Forgot Game Titles 2016-01-02 15:43:49

At 1/2/16 10:48 AM, Shiritsu wrote: Well, it can't be helped, but still thank you for trying!

You're welcome.