00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Has your dad ever...

2,703 Views | 30 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Has your dad ever... 2015-12-26 20:49:35

At 12/23/15 10:41 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 12/23/15 07:31 PM, Luette wrote: No but he has sold my 64 when I got a Gamecube because this legitimately meant that I didn't need it anymore.
did it? i dont believe you can cram an n64 cart into a gamecube.

you had to pay for a new disc copy of ocarina of time on top of your old cartridge copy.

you had to go without the capacity of playing perfect dark or jet force gemini ever again.

unless they made it available for the wii virtual store later on but even that isnt free and costs you lots of money in the long run.

I know some people don't know anything about video games and literally can't tell a VCR and a playstation apart, they will a;ways call everything a nintendo, etc. and we can't blame them for this because video games isn't part of their interest. The only reason they might care is because you care. That's perfectly fine. What is not fine is when someone who can't tell video game apart decide to make decisions. Especially if the decisions involve things you don't own and you're not asking to the owner about it (and don't forget to keep the money for yourself too).

Yup, everything you said was right. I don't know what's on the virtual console, I visited it only once. I know they have the classics like all the Mario and Zelda games, or at least a lot of them. But that's not even important, the Wii wasn't even out yet. The Gamecube itself was extremely recent.