00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kkolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Star Wars Hardstyle Remix(need help

944 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello everyone! =)
This is a remix from the Star Wars Soundtrack „Duel of Fate“ I made recently and i have some questions about it and also the genre itself which i'm trying to develop atm.

I'm sure those of you who are familiar with hardstyle know that right now the genre called „Euphoric Hardstyle“ is pretty big in the scene.
But somehow I don't feel like I want to do exactly the same thing that many others already did. (And many of them doing really awesome. I'm not criticizing). So I thought why not trying something complete different. Like adding some musical influences that aren't that common in this genre. And thats how i came up with the idea of "Symphonic Hardstyle“. I know there are already some tracks which are including slight orchestrations, but in my music they should be a very dominating part in the entire arrangement. The sound that I'm trying to get is like if Two Steps from Hell meets Hardstyle :)

So the thing i need to know is, do you think that this combination works? To me it does sound fine but maybe it's just my weird musical taste? lol
I listen to really lots of different genres so maybe that kinda messed up my sense of evaluation. I'm very thankful for all your opinions and also advices. It will help me to decide if I should go on with this stuff or should focus more on the "mainstreem" euphoric sounds.

Response to Star Wars Hardstyle Remix(need help 2015-12-19 02:07:21

would you like to collab on it?

I'm already working on a star wars remix as well, and I'm out of ideas.

https://soundcloud.com/nrg-smith/star-wars-remix-demo-1

lel

BBS Signature

Response to Star Wars Hardstyle Remix(need help 2015-12-19 08:14:10

Sure would totally be up for :)