00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Hiring Animators

505 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hiring Animators 2015-11-30 15:10:34

Hello, I'm not gonna waste your time with an introduction i'm just going to jump right into it and if your interested we can talk more...

I am looking for an animator to join a team, We will be creating original content such as Dramas, Comedies, Sci-Fi's etc. We have two animators already as well as two writers two VA's with top quality mics as well as a audio editor who has professional experience!

We are looking for someone to help us create beautiful content to entertain people with. The money that will be made on any videos or content we create will be split *EQUALLY* between all contributing members!

If you would like more information please PM me and we can discuss more! Thank you for your time!

Hiring Animators

Response to Hiring Animators 2015-12-06 18:48:57

HI ColeChauvin,

Sounds fair enough would like to hear more about your project you can find my work on my main page.

Kind regards,

Wondermeow

BBS Signature

Response to Hiring Animators 2015-12-10 14:37:26

At 11/30/15 03:10 PM, ColeChauvin wrote: Hello, I'm not gonna waste your time with an introduction i'm just going to jump right into it and if your interested we can talk more...

I am looking for an animator to join a team, We will be creating original content such as Dramas, Comedies, Sci-Fi's etc. We have two animators already as well as two writers two VA's with top quality mics as well as a audio editor who has professional experience!

We are looking for someone to help us create beautiful content to entertain people with. The money that will be made on any videos or content we create will be split *EQUALLY* between all contributing members!

If you would like more information please PM me and we can discuss more! Thank you for your time!

Greetings there!! Hi My name is Gotham from newgrounds , an Animator, Graphic designer, cartoonist , linguist and a doodle artist as well as a own a youtube channel, I would love to collaborate in 2D animations if you interested. I use Flash and Toon Boom and some time lightboxes for traditional and classical animations in 2D. Hoping to hear from you soon..Cheers!!
Please take a look on my channel or portfolio of work .
https://www.youtube.com/user/gautamkisa
Mail :gtmfzd@gmail.com
Cheers!!
Gotham

Gotham

BBS Signature