00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Am I in love or am I just horny?

2,453 Views | 34 Replies

Maybe she accidentally behaved in a way that you subconsciously desire in women. This could be a lot of things, and I can only project based on my own experience. How old are you and how experienced are you with the opposite sex? There is such a thing called "limerence," which is when someone is so overwhelmingly and illogically attracted to the opposite sex. It's most prevalent in teenagers who have a naíve and inexperienced view on love, and typically lasts about 18 months.
It's hard to say honestly. The tongue by itself as the reason for arousal is sexual, but there could be more to it. Maybe thw tongue hanging out magnified certain aspects of her personality that you already know and something 'clicked.'

Response to Am I in love or am I just horny? 2015-12-01 21:03:21

If I knew this answer to this question, I could have probably saved myself a lot of trouble in my life.

BBS Signature

Response to Am I in love or am I just horny? 2015-12-01 22:17:20

At 11/30/15 12:08 PM, Deshiel wrote:
At 11/30/15 12:06 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Who says you can't be both? But in all seriousness, sounds like your dick's doing the thinking for you here.
That must be the case because I wasnt interested in her before the tongue.

That's probably the case then. Just jack off to the pic and then you'll start thinking clearly.

"It's called consolidation; strengthen governments and corporations, weaken individuals."

I also draw stuff. Here's some of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Am I in love or am I just horny? 2015-12-01 22:27:47

At 12/1/15 05:59 AM, Mismo wrote:
At 12/1/15 05:46 AM, Deshiel wrote: There are things that I do not give for free.
I'll give you 100sek for a peek.

That's nothing, I'll give you a 1000sek and 10,000kek for it.

Response to Am I in love or am I just horny? 2015-12-02 01:42:41

You're in love

with her tongue.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)