00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

FL studio which plugin to get?

2,147 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

lots of DAW users know which vst plugin, or sound font to add to this weird "open" option within 3xosc's channel

I mean, sure downloading an instrument seems easy to pick. but how do people decide on which plugin or soundfont to get?

i'd like this all explained in detail. including what the poop is sound-font, and how am I supposed to know which one to open

"comment to image"
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH ONE?!? HOOOOOWW!!!!!"
I rest my case.

FL studio which plugin to get?

I don't fuckin know, you tell me

BBS Signature

At 11/29/15 03:09 PM, ProjectAwesomes wrote: lots of DAW users know which vst plugin, or sound font to add to this weird "open" option within 3xosc's channel

I mean, sure downloading an instrument seems easy to pick. but how do people decide on which plugin or soundfont to get?

i'd like this all explained in detail. including what the poop is sound-font, and how am I supposed to know which one to open

"comment to image"
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH ONE?!? HOOOOOWW!!!!!"
I rest my case.

Uh, the plug in is fruity soundfont player, it plays instruments contained in the .sfz file, you can pick whatever one you want. Surprised toby uses it, I find them to sound like piss and be detuned to hell, if you use them I recommend getting a chromatic tuner effect vst, so you can see if it's tuned right or how many steps off it is.

It also appears undertale's music was created with a cracked copy of FL 8. If it's the same toby fox.

There are a ton of plug-ins I'd recommend before soundfont player, it's just a lesser version of kontakt.

At 11/29/15 03:34 PM, stratkat wrote:
Uh, the plug in is fruity soundfont player, it plays instruments contained in the .sfz file, you can pick whatever one you want. Surprised toby uses it, I find them to sound like piss and be detuned to hell, if you use them I recommend getting a chromatic tuner effect vst, so you can see if it's tuned right or how many steps off it is.

It also appears undertale's music was created with a cracked copy of FL 8. If it's the same toby fox.

There are a ton of plug-ins I'd recommend before soundfont player, it's just a lesser version of kontakt.

I know. the tutorial just ended up being a drum-beat, so I find it hard to believe he uses it too.
you a fan of Toby as-well?

I aint getting the plugin unless Toby used it for his game. if he did, a link would be nice ^^
how can you tell if its cracked?

and I just don't know how you musicians know which plugins to get. I got Splice where I can download flp files and study them, but is it really necessary for me to download all those missing plugins that come with it?

I just don't under how people know what to get. it feels like I just need to download a couple dozen plugins and see what they have to offer

I don't fuckin know, you tell me

BBS Signature