00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ask a legit sociopath anything

4,320 Views | 79 Replies

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-11-30 12:44:20

Who are you hoping will respond to your histrionics and what are you hoping he or she will say to you?

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-11-30 14:32:44

I noticed you have a fashionable mental illness that you feel makes you are an expert on mental illness.

Tre chic.

What kind of shoes do you wear to match your fashionable mental illness? Does a brown belt go with your diagnosis?

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-11-30 15:28:51

At 11/29/15 08:54 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 11/29/15 03:45 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote:
At 11/28/15 09:34 PM, beakerboy wrote:
Soo is you're therapist hawt ?
hell yeah dude

Alllllriiiight, then you know what to do

Ask a legit sociopath anything

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-11-30 15:39:41

At 11/30/15 11:26 AM, PulserX wrote: Are you a psychopath?

No. Psychopaths are supposedly born without the ability to feel empathy. When I was younger I had a lot of empathy.

At 11/30/15 11:40 AM, Homicidee wrote: Wow, people must really care about you're opinions.

You're communicating socially with everyone on here.
They care enough to ask you questions.
You're answering politely, which means you have some sensitivity.
I'm pretty sure sociopaths don't care about anyone, but themselves, they learn from their mistakes, or actually take their life seriously.

Please tell me more about your social life.

Indeed ^^
social life? hmmm
about 90 percent of my social life is on my PC
the other 10 percent is (my cat tiger) + (my therapist) + (some retards at school)
I used to go to the bar, get wasted, and try to get random women to sleep with me like every week, but I've since stopped drinking.

At 11/30/15 11:57 AM, MuramasasEdge wrote:
At 11/28/15 09:34 PM, beakerboy wrote: Nonsensical bullshit
Okay I'll bite.

Are you gay?

If so, how does it feel, and why are you gay?

If not... well oh well. Not like it mattered.

im insinuating that youre pretty gay

I am happy. yes. thank you for asking.

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-11-30 15:52:34

At 11/30/15 02:32 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: I noticed you have a fashionable mental illness that you feel makes you are an expert on mental illness.

Tre chic.

What kind of shoes do you wear to match your fashionable mental illness? Does a brown belt go with your diagnosis?

You seem very misinformed on the subject of mental health.
Also, in case you weren't aware, I've spent the last 2 years of my life studying Psychology at college.
I wear DC's coz they're frikkin great.

At 11/30/15 12:44 PM, soupflavoredsoup wrote: Who are you hoping will respond to your histrionics and what are you hoping he or she will say to you?

I don't know. I honestly didn't expect to have this popular a thread. If you want to ask me something yourself, feel free!

At 11/30/15 03:28 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote:
At 11/29/15 08:54 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 11/29/15 03:45 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote:
At 11/28/15 09:34 PM, beakerboy wrote:
Soo is you're therapist hawt ?
hell yeah dude
Alllllriiiight, then you know what to do

you know I'm a submissive masochist, right? :P

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-11-30 16:45:00

At 11/30/15 03:52 PM, beakerboy wrote:

I know that people who are disabled by mental health issues are generally deeply ashamed of it as it means they have lost some of what makes them fundamentally human, like the ability to self-determine their fate in life. They are legally second class citizens, forcibly medicated, and never allowed to make their own living in this world. Then there are the fashionably mentally ill who put on the illness like an old overcoat they can just take back off it it gets too hot. Like you, for instance.

Also, in case you weren't aware, I've spent the last 2 years of my life studying Psychology at college.

All both of them? I could be wrong, but I think it takes more than 2 years to get a doctorate. I could be totally wrong about that; after all, I'm no brain surgeon, then again neither are you.

Juggalo status confirmed.

BBS Signature

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-11-30 23:25:34

At 11/30/15 10:44 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: are you just high on drugs and not really like me?

what?

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-11-30 23:26:41

No, I didn't know that; but thanks for enlightening me

So have you ever flirted with your therapist in the least bit just to see her reaction ?
Sometimes you have to be blunt like Mike, just be suave about it to avoid sexual harassment

BBS Signature

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-11-30 23:32:01

At 11/30/15 05:10 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote:
At 11/30/15 02:32 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Ah. A psychology undergrad. What you are suffering from is called being an undergrad. It's actually known as Second Year's Disease I actually moved to America some years ago to finish my studies in the same thing. I ended up getting two undergrad degrees (in psychology and in world religion and theology) and now I'm half done with my masters/doctoral combo degree in the subject. If you don't believe me, that's cool. I'm only back on here procrastinating.

Let's start with the big one. There is no such thing as a psychopath or a sociopath. These are not clinical diagnoses and are found nowhere in the DSM. What you are describing in your opening post and in your answers is a person with MAYBE a minor case of ASPD (Anti-Social Personality Disorder). You honestly should know this by year two, but you tried to give a definition of psychopathy a little earlier. Come on. Abnormal Psych is second or third semester stuff.

The other problem is that you stated that you sought therapy. Now granted, my personal clinical focus is on trauma, so everybody does have to take this with a grain of salt, but if you're in my office and you're there of your own free will seeking help, you don't have ASPD. For one, it's relatively rare. I think we've only seen one case in the past five years. But most importantly, people with ASPD do not believe there is anything wrong with them. That's actually an important characteristic of a personality disorder. It's clinical diagnostics 101. If a person comes in and says they have narcissistic personality disorder, they almost certainly don't have it. You see a therapist when the court or loved ones insist on it, and then you drag your feet.

Personality disorders are INCREDIBLY difficult to treat. BPD, for example, the most common personality disorder, has a drop out rate for therapy at around 70%. The most recent clinical trials and studies have shown a lot of promise in treating BPD, but there's not a lot there yet. For ASPD though, it's even worse. There are practically ZERO models that are even scientifically sound, either psychological or pharmacological, and none of them have shown any statistically significant results. If your therapist has managed to find such great success with you in only a few years, I look forward to hearing her speak at an APA conference soon.

tl;dr: I DO know a lot about mental health and you're not a sociopath. You have Second Year's Disease. You're an edgy person who wants attention, or maybe you're a disillusioned person with a poor moral compass, or maybe @FUNKbrs is right and personality disorders are the new OCD (the "cool" mental health issue). But I can say with almost 100% certainty that you do not have ASPD.

Listen, fuckface. You don't have the authority to make absolute statements such as (blank doesn't exist)
That shouldn't be hard for a cunt studying theology to understand, since all you fucking do all day must be trying to defend your shitty religious beliefs from people who don't buy into the magic sky daddy fairy tale bullshit so you can take all your opinions of me and shove them up your ass, and please proceed to go find the nearest razor blade and slit your wrists since I've determined your genes unworthy of the gene pool.

I didn't make this thread for banter; I created it out of boredom, and I could give half a shit about what you're studying or working as. As a matter of fact, I have no real respect for any human being other than myself, and I thoroughly don't give a flying fucking shit about anything happening in your head that may prompt you to come up with a dumbfuck lameshit idea about me. Go suck your mom's 10 inch anal prolapse

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-11-30 23:37:42

At 11/30/15 11:26 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote:
No, I didn't know that; but thanks for enlightening me

So have you ever flirted with your therapist in the least bit just to see her reaction ?
Sometimes you have to be blunt like Mike, just be suave about it to avoid sexual harassment

My sexuality is a whole other world, man. A different planet, full of twisted things. I don't know if she will ever step foot on that world. But yeah, I have technically flirted with her and she goes along with it. There's some flirtations I just randomly do without thinking, not that I'm intentionally doing it.

though I still think my sexuality is a box better left closed

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-11-30 23:40:44

At 11/30/15 04:45 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
I know that people who are disabled by mental health issues are generally deeply ashamed of it as it means they have lost some of what makes them fundamentally human, like the ability to self-determine their fate in life. They are legally second class citizens, forcibly medicated, and never allowed to make their own living in this world. Then there are the fashionably mentally ill who put on the illness like an old overcoat they can just take back off it it gets too hot. Like you, for instance.

All both of them? I could be wrong, but I think it takes more than 2 years to get a doctorate. I could be totally wrong about that; after all, I'm no brain surgeon, then again neither are you.

Juggalo status confirmed.

that's a nice observation you have there. good thing you aren't making ignorant assumptions of people like the bad doctors you're criticizing. sad. you must have Alzheimer's disease already, and you weren't even THAT old

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-11-30 23:42:00

At 11/30/15 11:38 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 11/30/15 11:25 PM, beakerboy wrote:
what?
i'm saying i'm what you claim to be.

why do you seem different?

No. you're you. I'm me.

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-12-01 00:04:13

At 11/30/15 11:37 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 11/30/15 11:26 PM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote:
My sexuality is a whole other world, man. A different planet, full of twisted things. I don't know if she will ever step foot on that world. But yeah, I have technically flirted with her and she goes along with it. There's some flirtations I just randomly do without thinking, not that I'm intentionally doing it.

though I still think my sexuality is a box better left closed

I feel you mang, I was just curious because when I tried to go to family counseling, I just couldn't stop staring at her in a sexual manner because she was that fine; i need work in the area of controlling my lustful desires

BBS Signature

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-12-01 00:42:46

At 12/1/15 12:04 AM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote:
I feel you mang, I was just curious because when I tried to go to family counseling, I just couldn't stop staring at her in a sexual manner because she was that fine; i need work in the area of controlling my lustful desires

i see
welp, good luck with that ^^

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-12-01 01:40:33

At 12/1/15 12:47 AM, Homicidee wrote: Penis.

I don't know I just wanted to bump up your notifications. You'll probably feel better.

:P

here's a random clip of me being a beast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0SfZSnWKYI

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-12-01 01:47:30

good god man good for you

Wut wut

$imlunchboxx

Buy ImLunchboxx dm me NOW!

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-12-01 08:42:12

wow you are so awesome and edgy and cool i wanna be a sociopath 2 pls !!!!111!1

no but really though you aren't a sociopath, you are just an edge lord who's probably going to end up shooting up a school in a few months. please stay in therapy for the good of the people around you

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-12-01 09:10:36

At 11/30/15 11:42 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 11/30/15 11:38 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
why do you seem different?
No. you're you. I'm me.

So, what's your favorite Insane Clown Posse album?

BBS Signature

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-12-01 12:40:39

At 12/1/15 09:10 AM, FUNKbrs wrote: So, what's your favorite Insane Clown Posse album?

Getting some Jeckel Brothers vibes from this guy

BBS Signature

Response to Ask a legit sociopath anything 2015-12-06 09:16:28

At 11/28/15 09:40 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 11/28/15 09:37 PM, Gimmick wrote: so how about that weather
it's been perfect lately. Lots of rain! Rainy weather is my favorite weather. I want everyone to get soaking wet. it's similar to wanting world war 3 to happen

I used to think that too and then a flood occurred

be careful what you wish for

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature