00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

stupid americans

2,300 Views | 28 Replies

now I am not saying that American's are stupid, some of you are really smart, but what I am saying is, some of you americans are really stupid.

Hi, I've been to your country... once, and let me just say, you're a bunch of actors! the lot of you. I swear, you're all acting a role or something. Purists/tryhards/goodygoodies.

I'm not saying I hated America, (los angeles) the time I was there, it was nice, specifically the smell, it was a warm peaceful smell. The price for a bottle of water, that was nuts, but like, you enjoy McDonalds way too much. The lineup out the door for McDonalds was insane. Frugal americans... Not to mention I could buy weapons at any convenient store like they were candy, u guys rly know how to party in that sense

But what I am saying is, you were the biggest bunch of loofy goofs I have ever met. Like a bunch of seals harping on a waterline. Adorable, cute, but stupid asfuck.

Now I'm not perfect, but I totally powered over you zealots, I was 100x more powerful with my commanding energy, truly a ragnarok to you peons. :D

just sayin', it's true cause I said it.

plus, I think you tried to kill me, as I ate some evil death food (that tasted really good like it was the last meal I would ever eat) and when I returned from vacation I fucking got meningitis, AND HAD MY MOTHER NOT BEEN UP ON THE FUCK about meningitis as my uncle had it, I would of probably died + health care.

Luckfully I didn't die. America = scary + no healthcare + evil police + evil everything.

LOL @ American private prisons.

srsly America, srsly...

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-24 20:08:10

saying America is bad is redundant due to how retarded Germany/Sweden are right now and how they are effectively ruining Europe with Open Borders

Stay Poor.

stupid americans

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-24 20:21:57 (edited 2015-11-24 20:22:24)

At 11/24/15 08:15 PM, Bryan wrote: Where are you from, so we can level the playing field here. Somewhere in western Europe?

A land far far far far far far far greater than the star spangled stripes of America.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-24 20:37:46

At 11/24/15 08:21 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 11/24/15 08:15 PM, Bryan wrote: Where are you from, so we can level the playing field here. Somewhere in western Europe?
A land far far far far far far far greater than the star spangled stripes of America.

and yet who wins every single war in history?

say what you want about america but when the shit hits the fan we are the savior's of the world

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-24 20:46:29

At 11/24/15 08:37 PM, Maltos wrote: and yet who wins every single war in history?

say what you want about america but when the shit hits the fan we are the savior's of the world

yeah I kind of got that when I was there,

you were all very patriotic. Not necessarily a bad thing. I guess.

Humble/dedicated. I guess you would have to be with all your guns huh?

but still, muffins. Muffins with guns.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-24 20:53:37

Are you like 12 or something? The sentence structure of this post was off the charts. Also, I find it funny that you judge America based on having visited LA which is pretty unanimously known as he shittiest city in the country.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-24 20:56:12

At 11/24/15 08:53 PM, KillerSkull wrote: Are you like 12 or something? The sentence structure of this post was off the charts. Also, I find it funny that you judge America based on having visited LA which is pretty unanimously known as he shittiest city in the country.

I liked it, it was nice. Although at the fucking hotel I was at, some fucking old man decided to sit down completely naked in the hot tub we were chillin' in. Kinda weird.

I'll agree that Seattle's airport was nicer, but not as large.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-24 21:00:07

At 11/24/15 08:56 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 11/24/15 08:53 PM, KillerSkull wrote: Are you like 12 or something? The sentence structure of this post was off the charts. Also, I find it funny that you judge America based on having visited LA which is pretty unanimously known as he shittiest city in the country.
I liked it, it was nice. Although at the fucking hotel I was at, some fucking old man decided to sit down completely naked in the hot tub we were chillin' in. Kinda weird.

I'll agree that Seattle's airport was nicer, but not as large.

Yeah, Seattle is a smaller airport...wait, who the fuck travels from another country to LA via Seattle? Why not just fly to LAX?

Also, I have to question your sanity if you enjoyed LA.

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-24 21:26:28

I must ask, where are you from that is soo much better than America? What I love about it is that it is one of the few places I know of where you can be born poor, and die rich if you know what the fuck your doing.

Its pretty hard to be a bum here, unless you put in Zer0 effort to hustle in anyway

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-24 21:27:34

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-24 23:50:20 (edited 2015-11-24 23:51:26)

You're seriously 27 years old and still making posts like this? This reminds me of the cringey shit I used to post when I was like 12. Talk about stupid.

Also lol @ enjoying the smell of LA, one of the smoggiest cities in the country. Lmao.

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-24 23:50:25

You misspelled any city having a Black Rights Riot

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-25 03:11:35

The only title that resonates with me is "loofy goof." I like that name.

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-25 03:19:09

You besmirch the name of my great countrymen yet you won't fite me 1v1.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-25 03:37:03

America's a lot bigger in the U.K. so a lot of your experience depends what state/city/area you visit.

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-25 12:32:36

At 11/24/15 08:37 PM, Maltos wrote: and yet who wins every single war in history?

It's kinda easy to win something when you show up at the end and strike the final blow to an already weakened opponent.
Weren't you guys who had a ton of problems with Vietnam while having over 3 times as much manpower as them?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-25 12:36:39

At 11/25/15 12:32 PM, Radaketor wrote:

say what you want about america but when the shit hits the fan we are the savior's of the world:
It's kinda easy to win something when you show up at the end and strike the final blow to an already weakened opponent.
Weren't you guys who had a ton of problems with Vietnam while having over 3 times as much manpower as them?

Not the point
we don't want war with anyone in fact we are so stupid that we pay for everyone even though we are in massive debt to the whole world we save asses and we end war and when someone is in trouble they run to the Americans for help

and we give help
not that it makes it right for america to police the world

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-25 13:22:51 (edited 2015-11-25 13:28:20)

>California
>Buy weapons at any convenient store

You mean a box of plastic assault forks? I know what you mean, we should be more like yurop and ban all utensil, and while we're at it, we should hang signs above all our massively gaping anuses that say "Free refugee housing"

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius." ~Arnaud Amalric

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-25 14:37:17

At 11/24/15 08:00 PM, swaenK wrote:

just sayin', it's true cause I said it.

Everything you really need to know about this topic.

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-25 15:05:14

At 11/24/15 08:37 PM, Maltos wrote:
and yet who wins every single war in history?

Not the Native Americans? Because you know, they lost a whole pile of wars to europeans, to the extent the last standing president of the Cherokee Nation, John Ross, was only 1/8 Cherokee and was elected because he was so European.

Who did Motezuma's Revenge save again?

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-25 15:11:27

At 11/25/15 03:05 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:

Your an idiot

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-25 19:37:13

This is why I can't stand it when Europeans think they're better than us because they have certain things we don't in spite of the fact that we're much bigger and more individualistic. Never mind the fact that Europe in general seems to have problems with debt control, war fetishism and casual racism, I guess you never heard of the saying, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks.

Western Europe stopped being the model standard of humanity around WW1, you can stop mentioning your inferiority complex now.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-26 12:48:22

At 11/25/15 04:10 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 11/25/15 03:11 PM, Maltos wrote:
At 11/25/15 03:05 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Your an idiot
i believe it saved panama joe, for the record.

His name is Pedro, and you're a morally bad person for endorsing a revisionist historical view of a video game about searching for a bathroom in a giant pyramid because you have the shits, and accidentally finding gemstones.

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-27 11:17:16

At 11/26/15 02:52 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
while it's true that pedro is an alternate name for joe, i dont think that game entails searching for a bathroom.

If he's not searching for a bathroom, why doesn't he just shit in the hallway?

the prototype for that game contained an unfinished boss battle with the person, king monetzuma II.

The reason why the boss battle was unfinished was because the only way to defeat Montezuma was to shit in the Golden Bowl, a meso-american toilet made from the gold plated skulls of 666 children sacrificed to the Aztec gods.

considering mesoamerican pyramids are meant to be places of religious significance, i think it would be blasphemous to try and install a bathroom in one of them.

There is nothing more spiritual than shit.

and uh, i dont exactly care about my moral status.

Spoken like a true sociopath.

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-27 14:00:54 (edited 2015-11-27 14:01:54)

I've been from here to there in the US OP, and yeah the west coast is full of scatterbrained liberals who want to use Nazi tactics to reinforce their misguided beliefs. It's a nice republic, but just liberal enough to seed its own destruction.

LA is certainly not representative of the US as a whole! But yeah, the lack of healthcare (long story: US employers used to always have cheapie policies, which you could stack with other ins. policies from other sources) is a biggie.

You gotta remember, since 9/11, Americans have been successfully suppressing their real selves, with what's on tap in the mass-media (since they were the ones who perpetuated the lies the government manufactured). It's hard to be a true American when the very place you live is untrustworthy (police, government, mass-media and consequently, it's own population)

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-28 08:28:55

At 11/27/15 11:49 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
maybe he doesnt actually have diarrhea to begin with and the treasure hunt was the only reason he was in there?

Balderdash. He's in south america. The game's called "Montezuma's Revenge," which is a colloquialism for having the shits. Everybody knows you get the shits if you drink the water in south america. Why else would they call the game "Montezuma's Revenge"?

BBS Signature

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-28 11:31:15

There's McDonalds in almost every country, but then again, it is directly our fault for allowing them to exist. I actually have met some people (I live in America, duh) who know next to nothing about even basic history, but I think the more intelligent ones outweigh those.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-30 21:14:39

i think it would be realy weird and disturbing to live in america

Response to stupid americans 2015-11-30 21:19:56

At 11/30/15 09:14 PM, finicalprickle wrote: i think it would be realy weird and disturbing to live in america

I would move to California

said everyone ever

hurp

BBS Signature