00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JamesChrist just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

How many sessions do you haverunnin

369 Views | 11 Replies

Apparently I have 31! I mean does that count for multiple tabs? Either way shit is someone hacking into my account? I dont notice anyone posting stuff I dont remember eh I feel like I'd be a waste of time

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to How many sessions do you haverunnin 2015-11-24 02:39:07

"This is the only device where you are currently logged in to Newgrounds. If you were logged in from other devices such as a phone, ipad, or another computer, you would see it on this list and would be able to end that session."

"Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius." ~Arnaud Amalric

BBS Signature

Response to How many sessions do you haverunnin 2015-11-24 02:55:07

I have a few sessions open in China where I've outsourced all of my recent posts.

That's right. Most of my posts are actually made by Chinese children. These ones stand out because they mention how stupid the round-eyes are for buying shitty Chinese products that will eventually cause their death.

Response to How many sessions do you haverunnin 2015-11-24 03:00:09

At 11/24/15 02:07 AM, Wegra wrote: Apparently I have 31! I mean does that count for multiple tabs? Either way shit is someone hacking into my account? I dont notice anyone posting stuff I dont remember eh I feel like I'd be a waste of time

Just click end session on all of them. If the OS, Environment, and Browser looks about like things you're using I wouldn't worry too much about it. Probably just a result of having DHCP Internet service. Basically your IP address will be changing over time, and it's probably various IPs you've had over time.

But if you want to be safe though just make sure you don't use the same passwords on all the sites you use. That way, worst any attacker could do is maybe take over a single account but not all of them.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to How many sessions do you haverunnin 2015-11-24 06:56:33

6 Sessions, 5 from Firefox, 1 From Chrome

Nothing out of the usual, all the instances of Firefox are from my home computer I'm assuming and the instance of chrome is from my college computer

420 blaze it

Response to How many sessions do you haverunnin 2015-11-24 09:02:43

1 session. like a normal person.

Response to How many sessions do you haverunnin 2015-11-24 10:07:50

This is interesting. I have 5 open right now.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to How many sessions do you haverunnin 2015-11-24 10:27:01

1 from my smartphone and 6 desktops from unknown sources. But the 6 desktops are probably just me logging into different networks with my Nvidia Shield.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to How many sessions do you haverunnin 2015-11-24 10:54:54

Nice little feature.
I remember why i used IE for NG once, it was back when the Under Judgement section was super crowded with Unity shit and i tried to clear it up a @bit.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to How many sessions do you haverunnin 2015-11-24 11:05:10

I guess I should log out of all my accounts before i close the browser

nah

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to How many sessions do you haverunnin 2015-11-24 14:27:10

Only one. Interesting location.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to How many sessions do you haverunnin 2015-11-24 18:21:44

I've never seen that. It probably has to due with the way Newgrounds caches things (like how sigs don't update for example). However, I actually have bots running my account to maintain a 24/7 facade of interest toward my public.

BBS Signature