00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration.

4,131 Views | 43 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Just a small update of what's going down guys.
https://youtu.be/4MTM0s63JU0?list=PLPMeNDoYyF1D3Q4KQsdHU0NEO6oHzNiLV

Check out my work at MysticSkillz

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration. 2016-03-15 14:22:02

aw yea!! updates.

BTW what version of flash are you using? cause I think only certain versions of flash are compatible with other versions.
for example you can import cs3 files into cs4 but you can't import 8 to cs4 or cs3 to cs5

or do you only need the swf? or do you just have every version and can convert without issue?

Response to Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration. 2016-03-15 14:34:19

At 3/15/16 02:22 PM, diochi wrote: aw yea!! updates.

BTW what version of flash are you using? cause I think only certain versions of flash are compatible with other versions.
for example you can import cs3 files into cs4 but you can't import 8 to cs4 or cs3 to cs5

or do you only need the swf? or do you just have every version and can convert without issue?

I would like to have both Swf and FL file. I'll be working in CS6, but for those with lower version I may have a file set up for them as well or you may just read the specs I have and set up the library as you please. As long as you keep it clean, that's one reason for the video, to show you guys how to set it up.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration. 2016-03-15 14:51:16

At 3/15/16 02:34 PM, MysticSkillz wrote:
I would like to have both Swf and FL file. I'll be working in CS6, but for those with lower version I may have a file set up

for them as well or you may just read the specs I have and set up the library as you please. As long as you keep it clean, that's one reason for the video, to show you guys how to set it up.

ok, I use CS3, I'll be sure to keep the other specs in mind though.

Response to Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration. 2016-03-15 15:26:51

Sure thing. :) Like I said I may have the files set up for for everyone.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration. 2016-03-28 23:48:02

To my animators! You do not have to insert the dialog for your scene. I will take care of that as well, all you have to do is animate your fights. :)

BBS Signature

Hey guys we are in production to get started on this, I have some scenes set up if you wish to take on a scene.
So meet the Hunters of the project. They will be the ones the hero's will be fighting in a scene. So contact me if you like to work on a scene and I'll let you know which characters is in what scene.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration. 2016-04-08 16:45:22

Not gonna lie, That girls design looks weird.

Response to Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration. 2016-04-25 14:35:24

Still in need of voice actors to play the following characters
Goku - Frieza - Mr. Satan - Captian Ginyu - Raditz - Fat Buu - Tien - Whis - Babadi - King Kai - King Yama - Kabito

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration. 2016-05-08 00:51:06

At 4/25/16 02:35 PM, MysticSkillz wrote: Still in need of voice actors to play the following characters
Goku - Frieza - Mr. Satan - Captian Ginyu - Raditz - Fat Buu - Tien - Whis - Babadi - King Kai - King Yama - Kabito

Can I audition?

Response to Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration. 2016-05-09 18:19:14

At 5/8/16 12:51 AM, Yusuke99 wrote:
At 4/25/16 02:35 PM, MysticSkillz wrote: Still in need of voice actors to play the following characters
Can I audition?

Yes you may.

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration. 2016-05-14 11:46:36

Hey guys just letting you know I have added Nappa to the project as well and I still need actors to play parts in the project.
I hope to begin animating and streaming this soon, but lately my internet is really buggy and it's going to be hard for me to stream some of it. If any of you voice actors wish to jump on board on this DBZ collab project please send me a sample of any of the character/characters you wish to try out as.
Character still open!
Goku - Frieza - Mr. Satan - Captian Ginyu - Fat Buu - Whis - Babadi - King Kai - King Yama - Kabito - Nappa
~MS~

BBS Signature

Response to Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration. 2016-05-15 20:55:32

I am looking to make a fighting game. if anyone here wants to make sprites let me know PM me.

this is what the fighting game is.
http://ryahndehut.wix.com/tyrantcomics

Response to Dragon Ball Z Sprite Collaboration. 2016-05-20 16:12:44

Greetings Everyone.
Just an update on which characters are left for this project. I also added King Cold to this.
PM me samples of any of them and I'll see if you fit the part. Feel free to try out for all of them.
We are getting close of having all cast members. :)

Goku - Mr. Satan - Captian Ginyu - Fat Buu - Whis - Babadi - King Kai - King Yama - Kabito - Nappa - King cold

BBS Signature