00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door

747 Views | 13 Replies

What if the infamous Internet preacher Josh Feuerstein moved in next door to you? He's the guy notorious for the Starbucks holiday cup controversy and has made many videos about Christianity, religion, and social issues. He is accused of starting a GoFundMe campaign requesting money for a new camera to make for his videos, and received thousands of dollars in donations, and when asked by someone on camera what he did with the money and the whereabouts of this new camera, he basically tried to make an excuse for it. Basically, he's accused of being a fraud.

If he was next door to you, would you talk to him and how would you react to him being your neighbor?

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-11-15 02:13:10

At 11/15/15 02:09 AM, Sekhem wrote: he looks like every other fat jew in america

he's unlikely to be able to afford a place near my apartment in science park considering he had to rely on a gofundme to get money

I dunno, I actually saw his home from a streetview link (yeah, don't ask why), and it looked like a middle-class/nice area. Then again, Arizona is cheap.

I don't think he's Jewish, just German.

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-11-15 02:15:22

At 11/15/15 02:14 AM, Homicidee wrote: Is it wrong that honestly I have no idea who this is.

I just gave you the scoop on him in the first post. Not sure why that wasn't doable.

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-11-15 04:47:00

I wouldn't ever talk to that fraud

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-11-15 05:31:34

At 11/15/15 05:08 AM, Xenomit wrote: I'd frame him for a bunch of really petty shit non-stop. Like set off a ton of fireworks in his yard and calling the cops on him.

I'd also steal his electricity and other really petty shit.

I'd be petty as fuck towards him.

Or:
1. Get a dog, if you haven't already.
2. Shit in his garden at night.
3. Blame the dog.
4. ????
5. Profit

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-11-15 05:51:03

At 11/15/15 05:41 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Who?

Where?

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-11-15 05:52:22

At 11/15/15 05:51 AM, Vixuzar wrote:
At 11/15/15 05:51 AM, ragnkinson wrote:
At 11/15/15 05:41 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Who?
Where?
What?

When?

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-11-15 09:22:20

I actually wouldn't mind it! Sure, he can come off annoying for some of the religious things he talks about; but that's just it. I love the way he talks, he could go on and on and I would listen. He has a interesting speaking voice, so as long as he made conversation with me I'd love having him around!

Sig by: Decky

BBS Signature

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-11-15 14:36:54

At 11/15/15 02:26 PM, Hoodie wrote: I keep seeing the same picture of this guy on this site and I still don't fucking give a shit who this guy is, why do you people care so fucking bad

Cuz

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-11-15 14:41:17

I would probably never interact with him. But if he ever showed up at my door to borrow a cup of sugar or something, I would promptly tell him to f*ck off and let me perform my satanist ceremonies in peace.

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-11-15 19:49:52

I'd ignore him like I ignore the neighbors I already have. I mind my own business.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-12-15 17:49:12

At 11/15/15 02:13 AM, IAmCrystalHeights wrote:
At 11/15/15 02:09 AM, Sekhem wrote: he looks like every other fat jew in america

he's unlikely to be able to afford a place near my apartment in science park considering he had to rely on a gofundme to get money
I dunno, I actually saw his home from a streetview link (yeah, don't ask why), and it looked like a middle-class/nice area. Then again, Arizona is cheap.

I don't think he's Jewish, just German.

Actually I found out online he apparently is Jewish. Josh himself agreed to someone insulting him and calling him a Jew, in a sarcastic manner, but still indicated he has Jewish ancestry. Also Feuerstein is mostly a Jewish surname from what I looked up online, although Jewish-German. Some Jews convert to Christianity.

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-12-15 18:11:58

Josh who?

lol who is this guy again.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to If Josh Feuerstein Moved Next Door 2015-12-15 20:07:47

Ignore him like my other shitty neighbors because I have better things to worry about, and clearly he doesn't.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature