00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Vorz's ART STUFF

493 Views | 8 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Vorz's ART STUFF 2015-11-12 04:05:56

So, haven't got much to say but my Tumblr page will explain much better.
http://vorzdesign.tumblr.com/

Feel free to PM me if you want to collaborate or have any questions.

Response to Vorz's ART STUFF 2015-11-13 11:05:54

also forgot to add, constructive feedbacks are very welcome

Response to Vorz's ART STUFF 2015-11-23 17:40:16

bump*

Response to Vorz's ART STUFF 2015-11-23 20:21:12

Ah, I remember you. You had this reaper that had like a super long scythe.

I see an immense amount of improvement since last year. You never did have a problem with aggressive color schemes and I see you've picked up some rendering skills.

I want to bring some attention to this BAMF. If you needed a milestone of how far you've come, it's this piece.
I give a lot of gripe about folks going nuts with Chromatic Aberration, but it's only because they see it once and go nutty with the effect. CA fits your aesthetic and you definitely know how to use it appropriately like a boss.

You seem to have your hand in multiple digital mediums. How well your concept work will translate to 3D still needs to be seen. You are capable of wearing different hats but I can only wonder if you are overwhelming yourself with your current workload.

Response to Vorz's ART STUFF 2015-11-24 07:28:50 (edited 2015-11-24 07:43:11)

Thanks, I've never looked too much into the fundamentals, most of it was just from my understanding and If I feel that it looks right or not, I've always loved experimenting with different techniques and mediums, it spices up things a little and knowledge of 3D is essential for artists these days and so far I am fine with it, not that overwhelming.

considered it a personal achievement really, to complete a whole game level in 1 month time using purely your own stuff when it was supposed to a be team effort(because other artists in the team got lazy and did minimal work so I had to take it upon myself to make pretty much all the essential art assets, otherwise I could just imagine how horrible the final outcome would be)

anyways, here's more stuff :D

Vorz's ART STUFF

Response to Vorz's ART STUFF 2015-11-24 07:30:09

evil sword, mostly just sculpting and paint work

Vorz's ART STUFF

Response to Vorz's ART STUFF 2015-11-24 07:31:38

chamber of doom :3 not really
the center is supposed to be hollow(forgot to cut it out for this image)

Vorz's ART STUFF

Response to Vorz's ART STUFF 2015-11-24 07:32:31

when it all comes together

Vorz's ART STUFF

Response to Vorz's ART STUFF 2015-11-24 07:45:46

close up on the enemy concept

Vorz's ART STUFF