00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mariobros22 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Riddle Me This

511 Views | 12 Replies

Riddle Me This 2015-11-09 02:17:15

Frances requires her boyfriend to wear a special metallic costume and pretend to be a robot whenever she and him have intercourse. She cannot be sexually relieved unless this requirement is fulfilled.

A) What sexual variation does Frances display and explain your answer
B) How would Learning Theory estimate how Frances acquired this variation
C) Cognitive Theory?
D) The Sexual Addiction model?
E) is this behavior problematic? on the continuum of abnormal to normal, say where it is and defend your position

this was a legit question

Response to Riddle Me This 2015-11-09 06:00:14

At 11/9/15 04:05 AM, Vixuzar wrote: What?

Is this not hilarious?

Response to Riddle Me This 2015-11-09 06:14:41

At 11/9/15 06:00 AM, beakerboy wrote:
At 11/9/15 04:05 AM, Vixuzar wrote: What?
Is this not hilarious?
Nope.

Mhmm

420 blaze it

Response to Riddle Me This 2015-11-09 07:27:46

A) displaying what is called technosexuality.

Response to Riddle Me This 2015-11-09 14:03:56

I come here expecting a riddle. I get an essay exam question, instead.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to Riddle Me This 2015-11-09 14:14:18

Erm...huh?

Response to Riddle Me This 2015-11-09 15:06:21

At 11/9/15 02:17 AM, beakerboy wrote: Frances requires her boyfriend to wear a special metallic costume and pretend to be a robot whenever she and him have intercourse. She cannot be sexually relieved unless this requirement is fulfilled.

A) What sexual variation does Frances display and explain your answer
C) Cognitive Theory?
E) is this behavior problematic? on the continuum of abnormal to normal, say where it is and defend your position

this was a legit question

A) Frances displays the sexual variation of being Frenchs.
B) Learning Theory estimates Frances acquired the variation from being sandwiched between Spains, Germanys, and Italys, although it's possible Switzerlands did it.
C) Cognitive Theory? states that question marks should always come after the words Cognitive Theory? and there should be no quotes around it. It is, however, only a theory.
D) The Sexual Addiction model is the sexiest of all addiction models. She takes care of herself, unlike those whores Heroin Addiction model and Crack Addiction model.
E) The behavior is only problematic in Antarctica. This is because penguins are not accustomed to Frenchs or the sexiness of Sexual Addiction model. They should learn to be more tolerant of other cultures.

On the continuum of abnormal to normal, it is somewhere around bagel. I will defend this position by throwing a bagel at anyone who denies it. Should the person be hit with the bagel, the position is successfully defended. In the event the bagel misses, they will be deemed a bagel-racist and be taken to a bagel-reeducation camp. Those camps are really nice though. You get free cream cheese and coffee. In the end, elect Bagel for President!

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Riddle Me This 2015-11-09 18:30:12

What's funny is that sexual psychology class exists. Sex should never be discussed, and women should always wear a hijab.

Response to Riddle Me This 2015-11-09 19:25:15

I wouldn't trust Newgrounds with answering questions on your homework for you...

Twitter | Deviant Art | Steam | Gamertag: Eddmario

Official MLP: FIM crew. | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Riddle Me This 2015-11-09 21:04:46

At 11/9/15 08:38 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 11/9/15 02:17 AM, beakerboy wrote: A) What sexual variation does Frances display and explain your answer
sounds like a fetish or paraphilia for robots / robotic behaviour

idk

C) Cognitive Theory?
idk

idk

no it's fine
the fetish itself might not be "normal" but since fetishes are extremely common I'd rate it as normal and not remotely problematic

No. It's a hard media fetish sexual variation. It is a fetish due to the fact that the costume is an non-living object. It is media because it is made of a certain substance. It is hard because she requires it for sexual gratification.

Learning theory would say she learned to associate sexual pleasure with the costume / robot act. It would perhaps argue that she was engaged in sexual intercourse or highly aroused while presented with the stimulus the robot costume. Cognitive theory would strictly argue a chemical imbalance in her brain, where she had some biological malfunction. For the sex addiction model, I doubt I was right, but I said that she had a previous boyfriend who wore the costume and she became addicted to the feeling of the costume during intercourse.

I have no idea if my answers are correct at the moment but I feel pretty intelligent now after looking at you guyses answers

Response to Riddle Me This 2015-11-10 11:04:58

At 11/9/15 08:38 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: no it's fine
the fetish itself might not be "normal" but since fetishes are extremely common I'd rate it as normal and not remotely problematic

But what about using a remote control to control the robot sexy people but there are no batteries for the remote? Couldn't that be remotely problematic?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Riddle Me This 2015-11-10 14:04:34

Dude this shit is in the high school level course I'm taking to clean a few credits up, don't be a tool and post this dumb shit because you just learned it

BBS Signature

Response to Riddle Me This 2015-11-10 15:25:27

Huh?