00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Would you keep the baby

2,241 Views | 39 Replies

Response to Would you keep the baby 2015-11-06 13:29:19

At 11/6/15 01:26 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 11/6/15 01:02 PM, MonkeyDLuffy wrote:
Literally none of that was true.
Oh shit I left someone out, I'll get to you later.
i dont take sides in war. i'm a mercenary. i fight all.

your two points contradict one another right in this same post. neon was right about at least part of his claim if not all.

while his claims are in no way relevant to your argument, i cannot in good conscience counter him and not counter you as well.

this is a verbal fight so i have no qualms intervening when one person is incapacitated.

Boy ELP was right about you, you really are a self-centered butt monkey.

Did it ever occur to you that-

I don't, and never did, give a shit about your opinion nor asked for it?

Response to Would you keep the baby 2015-11-06 16:19:15

I think its a hard thing to sit here and say what I would do in that situation. I think its hard for any of us to guess how we'd react having never been in that situation.

The logical thing to do would be to abort the baby but that is thinking as someone who has never been pregnant, as someone who has never formed a bond with a growing fetus in a womb. Love doesn't pretend to be logical but it can certainly be very powerful, a parental love even more so.

I do not blame any would be parents for aborting their downs syndrome baby but I also do not feel any anger or bitterness towards them for keeping it. Those parents, the mother especially bonded with the baby from the moment the pregnancy was confirmed. Every kick, every scan, every giddy moment thinking up names and looking at cribs and toys. That fetus is alive in them and they feel love for it already, a love without limits. So I imagine when they continue with the pregnancy, they say to themselves and to their doctor/mid-wife, this is our baby, and we love our baby no matter what. We're keeping it.

So I can't pretend to know how that feels, none of us do.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Would you keep the baby 2015-11-06 17:02:27

I won't even keep a girl, why the fuck would I keep a baby?

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Would you keep the baby 2015-11-06 17:05:58

At 11/4/15 05:33 AM, EyeLovePoozy wrote: I know people that have kept a pregnancy with Down's and those who haven't. I don't think I would keep it.

I'm on the same boat here, as terrible as it is to say. I don't think I personally could be able to care for a child (even if it was my own) that would need more attention and care than a normal child, and then in the long term of things, you'll probably care for them for the rest of their life as well.

BBS Signature

Response to Would you keep the baby 2015-11-07 03:02:37 (edited 2015-11-07 03:14:05)

I wouldn't.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Would you keep the baby 2015-11-07 13:19:28

At 11/6/15 12:59 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: ugh, @neonspider remember your own advice.

being better than someone in every way includes how you maintain your cool under pressure.

attack someone's viewpoints or their policies.

not their character.

That's true in political matters, but this is a personal matter. If he had left it at the tidbit about odds increasing as age advances that would have been fine and I wouldn't have taken issue, but he took it personal. And just as in a physical fight where one has a right to self-defense, this is verbal self-defense. The truth is he is obsessed with me because I am better than him. He has a loser's mentality because instead of trying to improve himself and thus build himself up, he tries to take others down. Well if he's going to try that, and be an aggressive ass about things, then I'm certainly going to point out his own flaws in character, of which there are many. I'm not afraid to admit my own flaws either, of which I am a bit proud of myself, but I don't consider that pride unwarranted.

yes, he's making that a huge problem for you if what you're saying about harassment is true. you're not one to lie but... you're not usually one to lose your temper either.

And nothing I've said there is a lie. He however is a very bad liar. I lose my temper in this case only because, out of nowhere, he enters supreme douche mode and starts attacking me baselessly, presumably out of extreme jealousy, which is indicative of his own insecurities. He should focus on himself, not me.

do you truly wish death upon pussyshark? i know he's twofaced but he hasnt sent dick pics to EVERYONE, otherwise i'd have one.

Well the logistics of sending them to literally everyone would be a bit much. But he's certainly sent them out to several people and I know he sent me one completely unsolicited. I can only assume the same is true for at least some of the others. Likely he knows, though is unlikely to admit, I have sex appeal, and likely he has a homosexual infatuation with me which, again, he is unlikely to admit. And because it is unrequited, this makes him frustrated. And because he is frustrated he sends me a dick pic in the hopes maybe I would come around and return the favor so he would have jackoff material. And I owe him no such favors.

I think he's worthless. He has no redeeming qualities and no potential that I can see either. I wouldn't care if he got run over. But I wouldn't run him over. If he wants people to like him, he needs to not be so aggressive towards them. I don't think my outbreak was unreasonable given his behavior and history.

At 11/6/15 01:02 PM, MonkeyDLuffy wrote: Literally none of that was true.

Literally All of that was true!

And moreso than that because we can go deeper and deeper. You're a disgrace to your generation, and how dare you think for even a minute you were part of mine (which was easily disputed via good ol'e Wikipedia).

You're proud that you still, even as an adult, shoplift, or at least you've made a thread bragging about it at one point. Just be a man and buy your own shit. Shoplifting is for teenage girls.

You use derogatory slurs against gay people and you even say they're gross, and yet you yourself display prominent homosexual characteristics. I have nothing against gay people, but I absolutely can't stand gay-hating gays. And of course you're not going to say you're gay because gay-hating gays never do, despite participating in homosexual activities, as you'll take the stance that "it's not gay" as long as you're the "top" and not the "bottom". Newsflash -- that's still gay.

And, alright, you want to talk about age-related problems? It is true I'll get there eventually but you're forgetting one incredibly important point in regards to aging and averages, and that is I'm not average and so rules of averages don't apply to me. So while I might be in my 30s, I look like young 20s and have the energy of much younger and I don't have age-related problems that even people younger than me start to complain about. In fact, I get carded all the time for anything, even when some 17 year old gets a pass, which means at least in the eyes of other people I must "look" no older than about 20. And I very well can attract women of any age so, no, I don't have a problem attracting women in their 20s. But that's not really any of your business now is it, so why do you care so much to try to insult me merely because of age?

And the jab about music? What did that have anything to do with any of this? You merely wanted to take personal stabs and that was the best you could do. Not only that, but it spoke more poorly of yourself than of anyone else. You don't have to listen to any of the music I like and I never asked you or anyone to. In fact, you chose, of your own free will, to visit my page and then, from there, to listen to the various music. It wasn't played on the radio. You didn't hear it in a grocery store. And I don't expect everyone to like what I like, music-wise, but don't pretend whatever you like is some "standard" of what everyone in their 20s likes.

And here's another thing -- you're such a fake, superficial human being. In absolutely everything you do, you seek approval of your peers. You're as mainstream as they come. And it's an insult to truly counter-cultural individuals that you would appropriate one of their styles, namely that of the stretched ears (I bet you think the term is "gauged ears"), when you hate absolutely everything else that's anything but mainstream. Oh, except for the petty theft and stuff, but that's pretty mainstream as well, at least among teenage girls. You did it to be "cool", not because you believed in anything but because you have no personality, or at least not a good one.

My advice to you is develop some skills and stop worrying about the abilities of others. And stop trying so hard for social approval. Good god you're desperate. And no I don't care that you can supposedly backflip. So can a cheerleader. Do you have tits and pom poms? No? Then no one cares. Stop being such a one-trick pony.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Would you keep the baby 2015-11-07 13:46:26

tl;dr

Response to Would you keep the baby 2015-11-07 14:56:18

No.. not tl;dr. I can't do that, that'd be messed up, you put a lot of time into that.
@NeonSpider
Look I don't troll very often and I don't claim to be very good at it, but sometimes I'll make an attempt for the fun of it. You're really good at it and- dude I'm sorry, I saw an opening, a flaw in your reasoning, and I took it. I don't know what to tell you, I had NO idea you would react that way. You can prod at me for my faults, al beit exaggerated, but you need to remember man,
This is Newgrounds. lol. I don't have to worry because I KNOW I'm DEFINITELY not the worst person here lmao, (who IS the worst person on Newgrounds, you wonder?). But I know I'm not perfect either, far from it.

IN MY DEFENSE, though- I WILL say this:

You can't get mad at me for attacking one thing against you personally when you attack me and troll me on sibjects of a personal nature ALL the time! Take a look at the previous post you made, you basically summed it all up, lol.
I attack you on one thing on a personal level and you lose your goddamned mind?
You have to learn not to let things get under your skin. There is a way to turn the negativity being blasted at you into something funny. Remember that picture I drew of you and me where you're a spider telling me, a shark, to stop twerking? That was me trying to diffuse the bad feelings and the negative vibes you were sending my way.

So I'm sorry I attacked you on your personal tastes in music, your age, whatever (I have NO idea what you look like, you could be right, lol). I guess I figured at the time that "thick skin called for a big knife."

Response to Would you keep the baby 2015-11-09 01:40:16

At 11/7/15 02:56 PM, MonkeyDLuffy wrote: IN MY DEFENSE, though- I WILL say this:

You can't get mad at me for attacking one thing against you personally when you attack me and troll me on sibjects of a personal nature ALL the time!

I don't tend to attack people unless they strike first. If I have ever attacked you unprovoked, then I apologize for that, but I am unaware of such instances. Nevertheless I will make an effort not to antagonize but you have to do the same.

So I'm sorry I attacked you on your personal tastes in music, your age, whatever (I have NO idea what you look like, you could be right, lol). I guess I figured at the time that "thick skin called for a big knife."

What you did was mean-spirited and intended to be no less than such. We can let this go. I don't intend to hold grudges. But you can't be effectively stalking me around the boards just to try to put me down to satisfy some kind of grudge you have.

Look, we're very different people. Taking me down won't build you up. If I say something you disagree with it just means we're different people with different perspectives. We aren't going to agree on a lot of things. Not everyone is going to agree with you. It doesn't mean I'm right. It doesn't mean you're right. It just means we're different.

Truce?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Would you keep the baby 2015-11-10 12:46:02

At 11/9/15 01:40 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
Truce?

Yeah, we're cool.