00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

twmimic001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wacom Table Intiduos HELP

433 Views | 1 Reply
New Topic Respond to this Topic

HI, im new, this is my first post. and im also new to animation. I working with a Wacom intiduos tablet . I just want to know the perfect setting for this tablet, so my drawing look good and the lines stay straight. You can see my animation works in my profile. The lines looks wierd. i know maybe i need practice but i feel that is something with the properties and the pressure or the range of the tablet. Maybe its because it is the cheap one wacom table. whats the "perfect" setting? Any advice?

Thanks

Response to Wacom Table Intiduos HELP 2015-11-05 00:19:39

At 11/3/15 07:51 PM, XxFalopioxX wrote: HI, im new, this is my first post. and im also new to animation. I working with a Wacom intiduos tablet . I just want to know the perfect setting for this tablet, so my drawing look good and the lines stay straight. You can see my animation works in my profile. The lines looks wierd. i know maybe i need practice but i feel that is something with the properties and the pressure or the range of the tablet. Maybe its because it is the cheap one wacom table. whats the "perfect" setting? Any advice?

Thanks

As long as the pressure works it just depends on what you like better. I personally never played with any settings on my tablet and I rarely modify the smoothing parameter in Flash. At first, using a tablet is always weird. You need time to get use to it. You can also watch speed paint videos and streams to see how other people work, it can help. Making clean line arts takes lots and lots of practice.

If the pressure does not work, make sure your tablet driver is up to date.

On Flash, see if your smoothing is too high or to low for you, test it out. And learn when to stop a line or when to continue your movement. Curves are harder to make in Flash then in many other software. The thickness of the lines can also be quite important. Usually, the smaller the lines the harder it is to make but the cleaner it looks if you succeed, but it also depends on your style and what you want to do.