00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Scottistrash just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Let's Play Youtube Channel

1,047 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Let's Play Youtube Channel 2015-11-03 16:28:45

Hey guys Buulecoom here to talk about my Youtube Channel. I have a few let's plays on the go for now and I'm looking to expand to more games. Give it a look see and tell me what you think.

Buulecoom's Channel

Response to Let's Play Youtube Channel 2015-11-05 06:16:28

I don't know what your channel goals are but if you hope to make it big one day I'd highly recommend diversifying your content. It's really hard to get big off of games like Minecraft and Terraria because so many people do it/have done it. So I hope you aren't planning on playing just those games.

I'd recommend making a channel trailer as well. That way people aren't just greeted with an activity feed when they come to check your channel as that will turn a lot of people away.

Most importantly of all NEVER think about doing sub 4 subs. Those will kill your channel fast. If anyone so much as asks turn them away immediately as those people won't help you grow at all.

Response to Let's Play Youtube Channel 2016-02-20 12:54:52

At 11/5/15 06:16 AM, Emlfuryoflion wrote: I don't know what your channel goals are but if you hope to make it big one day I'd highly recommend diversifying your content. It's really hard to get big off of games like Minecraft and Terraria because so many people do it/have done it. So I hope you aren't planning on playing just those games.

I'd recommend making a channel trailer as well. That way people aren't just greeted with an activity feed when they come to check your channel as that will turn a lot of people away.

Most importantly of all NEVER think about doing sub 4 subs. Those will kill your channel fast. If anyone so much as asks turn them away immediately as those people won't help you grow at all.

You seem to be the most helpful person to give me advice so far, and I thank you for that. As for my content I couldn't agree more with you. There are lot of games I have available that I would like to add to my channel as well. Currently I'm waiting on getting a new computer so I can run better games in my channel. Considering I have a hard enough time trying to run MInecraft with mods add, let alone trying to stream/record with them on.

I have done some subs 4 subs and I know what you mean, I have gotten a few viewers this way, but most are just trying to increase their amount of subs. And I really do want my channel to grow and still have fun doing it at the same time. Maybe I should start recording some of my PS4 games so that I have some more content added.

And again thank you for the advice. :)

Response to Let's Play Youtube Channel 2016-02-20 13:23:01

let's play thread pls subscribe

Response to Let's Play Youtube Channel 2016-02-20 13:46:50

Quick impression, you need to practice talking more. I picked a random video and skipped around and you occasionally mutter something incoherently, but it's mostly silence. I assume you're trying to entertain people and 30 minutes of almost no interaction from you isn't particularly entertaining. Good improv skills take practice, but until you develop those it would help to at least narrate what you're doing.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Let's Play Youtube Channel 2016-02-20 14:15:21

One-person LP channels are dogshit. And you definitely shouldn't be playing sandbox games without friends. Go find some JRPGs or something objectively single-player if you're going to do LPs by your lonesome.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature