00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MutantZulu81241 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I was probed by aliens

783 Views | 12 Replies

I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 00:17:57

I got probed by aliens I think. I had a strange dream that I was choking because my head was in a bucket of live crickets and maggots, and strange flashes of light kept happening and I think it's because aliens must have abducted me last night and were giving me nightmares to learn more about how humans feel fear. I left out a glass of apple cider on the table to hopefully lure more aliens tonight so I can capture them and prove it, but for now just take my word for it.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 00:35:32

Pics or GTFO.

Shouldn't be too hard to set up a camera to record your night time misadventures. Pls cut out any pud pulling though.

Response to I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 00:51:23

At 10/30/15 12:35 AM, someaveragechap wrote: Pics or GTFO.

Shouldn't be too hard to set up a camera to record your night time misadventures. Pls cut out any pud pulling though.

Tonight is the night for beating the extraterrestrials, not beating my meat!

Okay maybe a little bit of beating my meat.

BBS Signature

Response to I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 01:27:20

Pics of alien tits or GTFO

I was probed by aliens

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 01:42:44

At 10/30/15 01:27 AM, NeonSpider wrote:

Pics of alien tits or GTFO

Perfect excuse to post this oldie but a goodie. NSFW.

Response to I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 02:18:45

At 10/30/15 01:42 AM, someaveragechap wrote:
Perfect excuse to post this oldie but a goodie. NSFW.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/126612

Then I guess it IS time to beat my meat.

BBS Signature

Response to I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 02:49:42

Either I am blind or this OP is on serious crack.

BBS Signature

Response to I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 04:48:12 (edited 2015-10-30 04:49:02)

My dreams are constantly being invaded by these strange humanoid beings of pure light who all emit static from their being. They tell me things. Horrible, horrible things. I don't hear words, but the screeching sounds they emit translate into imagery within my subconscious brain. They tell me to do things.

And you come here talking about fucking aliens?

Bullshit. Dream-invading shadowmen are where it's at, man.

Response to I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 13:09:04

At 10/30/15 05:43 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Did they have penises on their heads and eyes on their butts?
Just curios.

Their eyes are just more mouths.

BBS Signature

Response to I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 13:17:43

Be sure to inform us if you have another one of these "horrible" dreams.

BBS Signature

Response to I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 13:56:27

Brother thinks he saw a UFO the other day, and other people around the city saw it too.

I mean, it was a UFO in the loosest sense of the word, but it was clearly just gubment testing out new plane out of Niagara Air Force Base.

Mutha fucka.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 14:06:37

At 10/30/15 01:56 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: Brother thinks he saw a UFO the other day, and other people around the city saw it too.

I mean, it was a UFO in the loosest sense of the word, but it was clearly just gubment testing out new plane out of Niagara Air Force Base.

Mutha fucka.

When people imagine being probed, they think of aliens, but they're using faulty logic. The only ones who enjoy f*cking people in the ass more than aliens is the government. The 'alien' craze is just a hoax to distract drunk rednecks from realizing that it was the government probing them the whole time.

Response to I was probed by aliens 2015-10-30 14:13:08

At 10/30/15 02:06 PM, Bit wrote: When people imagine being probed, they think of aliens, but they're using faulty logic. The only ones who enjoy f*cking people in the ass more than aliens is the government. The 'alien' craze is just a hoax to distract drunk rednecks from realizing that it was the government probing them the whole time.

We smarter than that man it was the gubment man its project Aurora with the ion plasma engines man gubment area 51 was under too much scrutiny man they moved and flagshipped in Niagara Falls man

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature