00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Change Username(?) 2015-10-26 05:42:49

(1) This is the 1st time i'm making this kind of post, so, what will happen if mods willing to change our username? did our friendlist or the one that've been following will be deleted? or will they remain?

(2) And i noticed there are user using "short username ( long username )", and on the post link only their short username showed up which is NEAT!! If i may request, could you please change my username to "BDWz" instead? so i can apply that "short username ( long username )"-thingy.

Thanks for the time.

If you got some spare time, please review/critique some of my content right here.

Thank you very much :)

BBS Signature

Response to Change Username(?) 2015-10-26 06:35:54

At 10/26/15 05:42 AM, BakayaroDaWickrayz wrote: (1) This is the 1st time i'm making this kind of post, so, what will happen if mods willing to change our username? did our friendlist or the one that've been following will be deleted? or will they remain?

Nothing will change except for your username.

(2) And i noticed there are user using "short username ( long username )", and on the post link only their short username showed up which is NEAT!! If i may request, could you please change my username to "BDWz" instead? so i can apply that "short username ( long username )"-thingy.

Here I don't quite get what you mean. The only thing I know of that comes close to this is that artists are given the option to display either only their username on their submission pages, or their real name along with their username, which will then appear as "real name (username)". If that is what you're referring to, it can be adjusted via account settings. If not, then I don't know.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature

Response to Change Username(?) 2015-10-26 06:47:29

At 10/26/15 06:35 AM, DamnedByFate wrote: Here I don't quite get what you mean. The only thing I know of that comes close to this is that artists are given the option to display either only their username on their submission pages, or their real name along with their username, which will then appear as "real name (username)". If that is what you're referring to, it can be adjusted via account settings. If not, then I don't know.

Oh yea that's what i mean.. and i tried it.. it works now. i set first name to "BDWz" and change it on account setting > Display Name to 'First Name', and it works! well it only showed up in a post, and not on my page (which before i think it didn't work because i'm not checking on my portal post). But i'm satisfied with that.

and i guess i don't need to request a change to my username.
Thanks for the help DamnedByFate!!

If you got some spare time, please review/critique some of my content right here.

Thank you very much :)

BBS Signature

Response to Change Username(?) 2015-10-26 14:14:19

At 10/26/15 06:47 AM, BakayaroDaWickrayz wrote: Thanks for the help DamnedByFate!!

You're welcome.

Teacher, goth, communist, cynic, alcoholic, master swordsman, king of shitpoasts.

It's better to die together than to live alone.

Sig by Decky

BBS Signature