00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MagDeWarrior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DF Book 103

3,056 Views | 44 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

DF Book 103 2015-10-22 14:54:29

Thursday
Deuteronomy 22:3. "In like manner shalt thou do with his raiment; and with all lost thing of thy brother's, which he hath lost, and thou hast found, shalt thou do likewise: thou mayest not hide thyself."
Deuteronomy 22:5. "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."
Deuteronomy 23:7. "Thou shalt not abhor an Edomite; for he is thy brother: thou shalt not abhor an Egyptian; because thou wast a stranger in his land."
Deuteronomy 23:17. "There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel."
Deuteronomy 23:19. "Thou shalt not lend upon usury to thy brother; usury of money, usury of victuals, usury of any thing that is lent upon usury:"

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-10-23 02:55:40

DF Book 104. Dewj Froth. My religious duties include waking up 144,000 souls. Ghone Slobaha Era. Level 104. White. Deuteronomy 21, 22, and 23. 100,000. 2016 November. Wealth. Page 7/24. Be 1 year ahead. Make spare time to defeat Qwad Froth Squire.
DF Book 105.
Book 105. Dewj Froth. I must dance the night away to the Dewj Froth Beat. Incomplete Bro Era. Level 105. Red. Deuteronomy 24, 25, and 26. 100,000. 2016 December. Wealth. Page 7/24. Be 1 year ahead. Make spare time to defeat Qwad Froth Squire.
DF Book 106.
Book 106. Dewj Froth. I am extremely athletic so I must display my physical prowess. Fangtip McSmattering Era. Level 106. White. Deuteronomy 27, 28, and 29. 100,000. 2017 January. Wealth. Page 7/24. Be 1 year ahead. Make spare time to defeat QF Book 34.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-10-25 05:07:46

Deuteronomy 24:2. "And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-10-25 07:58:54

Deuteronomy 32:28. "For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them."
DF Book 108
Book 108. Earl Froth. I must speak in front of a small group of people and read my writings to them. Carnival Vore Era. Level 108. White. Deuteronomy 33, 34, and Joshua 1. 100,000. 2017 March. Popularity. Page 8/24. Be 1 year ahead. Make spare time to defeat QF Book 34.
Deuteronomy 33:20. "And of Gad he said, Blessed be he that enlargeth Gad: he dwelleth as a lion, and teareth the arm with the crown of the head."
Deuteronomy 33:21. "And he provided the first part for himself, because there, in a portion of the lawgiver, was he seated; and he came with the heads of the people, he executed the justice of the LORD, and his judgments with Israel."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-10-26 16:40:22

Sunday
EF Book 109
Book 109. Earl Froth. I must practice philanthropy and share my wealth with others. Shammah Era. Level 109. Blue. Joshua 2, 3, and 4. 100,000. 2017 April. Popularity. Page 8/24. Be 1 year ahead. Make spare time to defeat QF Book 34.
Joshua 2:9. "And she said unto the men, I know that the LORD hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land faint because of you."
Joshua 2:18. "Behold, when we come into the land, thou shalt bind this line of scarlet thread in the window which thou didst let us down by: and thou shalt bring thy father, and thy mother, and thy brethren, and all thy father's household, home unto thee."
EF Book 110
Book 110. Earl Froth. I must perform many different experiments and draw conclusions as a psychological scientist. Amethyst Giraff Era. Level 110. Red. Joshua 5, 6, and 7. 100,000. 2017 May. Popularity. Page 8/24. Be 1 year ahead. Make spare time to defeat QF Book 34.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-10-27 17:28:41

Monday
Joshua 5:13. "And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?"
Tuesday
Joshua 5:14. "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?"
Joshua 7:21. "When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it."
EF Book 111
Book 111. Earl Froth. As a psychological scientist, I must display business acumen and provide job opportunities for my Earl Froth fans. Jasper Giraffe Era. Level 111. White. Joshua 8, 9, and 10. 100,000. 2017 June. Popularity. Page 8/24. Be 1 year ahead. Make spare time to defeat QF Book 34.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-10-30 08:47:30

Thursday
Preparation Day
EF Book 113
Book 113. Earl Froth. As a psychological scientist...job opportunities for my Earl Froth fans. Jasper Shark Era. Level 113. Red. Joshua 14, 15, 16. 100,000. 2017 August. Popularity. Page 8/24. Be 1 year ahead. Make spare time to defeat QF Book 34.
Joshua 14:11. "As yet I am as strong this day as I was in the day that Moses sent me: as my strength was then, even so is my strength now, for war, both to go out, and to come in."
EF Book 114
Book 114. Earl Froth. As a psychological scientist...job opportunities for my Earl Froth fans. Nikki Jikki Kas Era. Level 114. White. Joshua 17, 18, 19. 100,000. 2017 September. Popularity. Page 8/24. Be 1 year ahead. Make spare time to defeat QF Book 34.
Joshua 18:9. "And the men went and passed through the land, and described it by cities into seven parts in a book, and came again to Joshua to the host at Shiloh."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-10-31 20:18:17

Sabbath! :)
Joshua 20:3. "That the slayer that killeth any person unawares and unwittingly may flee thither: and they shall be your refuge from the avenger of blood."
Joshua 20:5. "And if the avenger of blood pursue after him, then they shall not deliver the slayer up into his hand; because he smote his neighbour unwittingly, and hated him not before time."
Sunday
Joshua 22:8. "And he spake unto them, saying, Return with much riches unto your tents, and with very much cattle, with silver, and with gold, and with brass, and with iron, and with very much raiment: divide the spoil of your enemies with your brethren."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-11-07 03:19:48

EF Book 116
Book 116. Earl Froth. As a psychological scientist...job opportunities for my Earl Froth fans. Strizarius Era. Level 116. Joshua 23, 24, Judges 1. Red. 100,000. 2017 November. Popularity. Page 8/24. Be 2 years ahead. Make spare time to defeat QF Book 34.
Monday
EF Book 117
Book 117. Earl Froth. As a psychological scientist...job opportunities for my Earl Froth fans. Quazario Era. Level 117. Judges 2, 3, 4. White. 100,000. 2017 December. Popularity. Page 8/24. Be 2 years ahead. Make spare time to defeat QF Book 34.
Judges 3:2. "Only that the generations of the children of Israel might know, to teach them war, at the least such as before knew nothing thereof;"
Judges 3:6. "And they took their daughters to be their wives, and gave their daughters to their sons, and served their gods."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-11-07 03:33:35

Judges 3:11. "And the land had rest forty years. And Othniel the son of Kenaz died."
Dewjarls Baron is my newest game. It deals with the year 2018. Play it when you're ready to see what will transpire in 2018.
Preparation Day
EF Book 118
Book 118. Earl Froth. As a psychological scientist...job opportunities for my Earl Froth fans. Knubi Knight Era. Level 118. Judges 5, 6, 7. Blue. 100,000. 2018 January. Popularity. Page 8/24. Be 2 years ahead. Make spare time to defeat QF Book 34.
Judges 5:2. "Praise ye the LORD for the avenging of Israel, when the people willingly offered themselves."
Judges 5:8. "They chose new gods; then was war in the gates: was there a shield or spear seen among forty thousand in Israel?"
Joshua 6:21. "Then the angel of the LORD put forth the end of the staff that was in his hand, and touched the flesh and the unleavened cakes; and there rose up fire out of the rock, and consumed the flesh and the unleavened cakes. Then the angel of the LORD departed out of his sight."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-05 03:58:17

EF Book 119
Book 119. Earl Froth. As a psychological scientist...job opportunities for my Earl Froth fans. AJ Baronet Era. Level 119. Judges 8, 9, 10. Red. 100,000. 2018 February. Popularity. Page 8/24. Be 2 years ahead. Make spare time to defeat Dewjarls Baron.
Judges 8:9. "And he spake also unto the men of Penuel, saying, When I come again in peace, I will break down this tower."
Judges 9:51. "But there was a strong tower within the city, and thither fled all the men and women, and all they of the city, and shut it to them, and gat them up to the top of the tower."
EF Book 120
Book 120. Earl Froth. As a psychological scientist...job opportunities for my Earl Froth fans. Diamond Genius Era. Level 120. Judges 11, 12, 13. White. 100,000. 2018 March. Popularity. Page 8/24. Be 2 years ahead. Make spare time to defeat Dewjarls Baron.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-13 12:05:00

Judges 17:11. "And the Levite was content to dwell with the man; and the young man was unto him as one of his sons."
LF Book 123
Book 123. Lari Froth. Loyalty must be displayed by my Lari Froth fans. Whitestar Lank Era. Level 123. Judges 20, 21, Ruth 1. White. 100,000. 2018 June. Loyalty. Page 9/24. Be 2 years ahead. Make spare time to defeat Dewjarls Baron 2.
Judges 20:2. "And the chief of all the people, even of all the tribes of Israel, presented themselves in the assembly of the people of God, four hundred thousand footmen that drew sword."
Judges 21:25. "In those days there was no king in Israel: every man did that which was right in his own eyes."
Ruth 1:15. "And she said, Behold, thy sister in law is gone back unto her people, and unto her gods: return thou after thy sister in law."
LF Book 124
Book 124. Lari Froth. Attend the Dewjarls Society in Wharton, TX. Knubi Lank Era. Level 124. Ruth 2, 3, 4. Blue. 100,000. 2018 July. Attendance. Page 9/24. Be 2 years ahead. Make spare time to defeat Dewjarls Baron 2.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-15 13:33:56

Ruth 4:10. "Moreover Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of Mahlon, have I purchased to be my wife, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance, that the name of the dead be not cut off from among his brethren, and from the gate of his place: ye are witnesses this day."
Ruth 4:14. "And the women said unto Naomi, Blessed be the LORD, which hath not left thee this day without a kinsman, that his name may be famous in Israel."
Ruth 4:15. "And he shall be unto thee a restorer of thy life, and a nourisher of thine old age: for thy daughter in law, which loveth thee, which is better to thee than seven sons, hath born him."
LF Book 125
Book 125. Lari Froth. Receive the Protector of Dewj Froth Robe. Leesa Dame Era. Level 125. 1 Samuel 1, 2, 3. Silver. 100,000. 2018 August. Protector. Page 9/24. Be 2 years ahead. Make spare time to defeat Dewjarls Baron 2.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-15 20:11:31

House of Doves.
Episode 121
House of Eagles.
Humanity is brought to Level 124. What a glorious time.
July 2018
Scene 3
I have been given codes. Others have also been given codes. I will slowly release the codes to Protectors of Dewj Froth. Protectors of Dewj Froth can release those codes to humanity if they decide.
Scene 5
There are people who are demon possessed by Extraterrestrials.
Scene 6
Scene 8

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-16 22:17:35

Preparation Day
100,000 shekels have been given to the Protectors of Dewj Froth. Steward WH Lar Baron would like to say thank you to the local community college.
House of Wheels attacks the Protectors of Dewj Froth. Complis Baronet leads the charge. House of Wheels is defeated.
100,000 shekels have been given to the Protectors of Dewj Froth. Steward WH Lar Baron would like to say thank you to the local library.
This is September 2018.
100,000 shekels have been given to the Protectors of Dewj Froth. Steward WH Lar Baron would like to say thank you to the local elementary school.
"Posh Froth? What's that?"

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-17 19:38:46

"You mean to tell me you're a Protector of Dewj Froth and you've never heard of Posh Froth! Ha! Just kidding. It's an old and ancient art form invented by some guy back in the day. Like thousands of years back, yo! There was like 1 billion people who became a part of the art movement and pushed it into outer space."
Scene 9
Wednesday
This is October 2018.
Never become obsessed with anything. We must use our time wisely and enjoy our time with those we love. We never know when our time will run out.
I'm quite certain you've never experienced anything like Dewj Froth before. Will you be one of the 1 billion who will push forward this movement into outer space? Or, will you not be one of this movement?
Scene 11
Thursday

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-19 00:35:50

How many universes are there? Are there 100 universes? If so, are there multiple Steward WHs?
Praise God and Jesus Christ that I am no punk.
"Okay. You're back in with us. Make sure you read copies of my book in order to follow the steps."
Scene 13
Sananda speaks.
"Well, we've infected a bunch of people. The only thing is, we just don't understand why it's not spreading faster. We want all of those mofos hooked on the philosopher's stone. However, it's not spreading like it should."
Who are the Synagogue of Satan?
"Steward, tell the people that major plagues will pollute this planet. Your friends, humanity, have dropped the ball. A bunch of death is about to happen."
"Wait! Please, can the plague of the philosopher's stone be stayed? Can those even weirder plagues you showed me be stayed? Please give them a little more time."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-20 11:24:33

"Some of them think you're crazy. Insane. Why do you care so much about them? Why don't you just step back and let them turn into zombies?"
"I love them. I just can't help it. I'm an optimist. I must fight for them."
"Major death will still occur. Most of humanity will die. Tell them you have more cards. There's a dark future ahead for your planet."
"Can the major death be stayed?"
"No."
"Well, I won't lie. I am getting tired of some of them. It's like talking to a brick wall. Is it wrong for me to say that I could care less if some of them got fried in Hellfire?"
"No. You can say that. After all, it's going to happen to most of them anyway."
"But I only feel like that towards the idiots. Towards the ones that don't listen to me."
"Now you're starting to see things from our point of view. From an outer space point of view."

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-21 12:31:48

"Each day I lose my optimism. I'm becoming more pessimistic."
"Is that why you are allowing such a small number of Protectors of Dewj Froth?"
"Maybe so. Maybe so."
Episode 135
Steward WH humbly receives their donations. Does he buy a new sportscar? No, he further advertises Dewj Froth in a highly effective manner.
Episode 136
High Luminosity LHC. Sananda is already present to help the scientists. He powers up the High Luminosity LHC. A different dimension is tapped. An alternate universe is accessed. Philosopher's Stone glides through the time warp. He kills all of the scientists.
The human mind is a computer. It can be programmed to the specifications of the programmer. Are you a programmer or a computer?
Episode 140

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-23 13:10:23 (edited 2015-12-23 13:10:46)

The Hebrew name Obadyah means "Worshiper of Yahweh" or "Servant of Yahweh." The Greek title in the Septuagint is Obdiou, and the Latin title in the Vulgate is Abidias

A struggle that began in the womb between twin brothers, Esau and Jacob, eventuates in a struggle between their respective descendants, the Edomites and the Israelites. For the Edomites' stubborn refusal to aid Israel, first during the time of wilderness wandering (Num. 2:14-21) and later during the time of invasion, they are ROUNDLY condemned by Obadiah. This little known prophet describes their crimes, tries their case, and pronounces their judgment: total destruction.

Beauty to Adorn, Wisdom to Contrive, Strength to support 7/4.6

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-23 22:27:41

The Edomites will certainly taste total destruction. So true, so true.
This is December 2018.
Episode 142
"Steward WH, now it is time. You must now allow chosen members of humanity to become Protectors of Dewj Froth."
"Okay. Now I will make a movie and some computer games dealing with Protectors of Dewj Froth. They will be free. Is that sufficient?"
"Yes, that is sufficient."
Protectors of Dewj Froth. Must be at least 18 years old and older to join. Interested? If so, visit my Contact Page. Wait, there's more.
The future is bright for the Protectors of Dewj Froth.
Episode 143
This is January 2019.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-25 10:44:12

Play Dewjarls Baron 3.
In the future, you'll look back at the present time and laugh at the small dent made as compared to the huge dent to be made in years to come.
Episode 153
Why are you stuck on Book 358, young man?
Episode 154
I have a beautiful fiancee that I thank God for. I have amazing family and friends who I love and care for. I have the best fans this side of the Universe. I am very pleased with my quality of life.
Episode 156
Episode 155
December 2015 = Success. Fan support is awesome.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2015-12-26 01:32:53

Preparation Day
Scene 2
Scene 3
What if people refused to change their destiny? What if some people willingly walked into Hell?
Diamond Pearl: 500/2000.
Jefe Rioletto S has been given his own Book.
Scene 7
Dash into the future. La futura. This is the future of transmission.
Scene 10
It's imperative that we, Protectors of Dewj Froth, live a life full of energy, love, adventure, fun, and excitement. We must create our own personal fairy tales and bring them into fruition. We are the ones who must live in bliss.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-06 12:46:18

2016 was successful but not all that eventful. Kind of run of the mill.
Our Biz
Duz must battle against Cro. Zig must battle against Alie. Grick must battle against Bopp. Pelo must battle against Tars.
Don't Rush
Episode 170
Episode 172
Episode 173
Episode 174
Episode 175
Episode 179
Episode 180
Investigations among different members of House of Tigers seem to point to the same thing. Dewj Froth is growing at an alarming rate.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-07 22:48:04

Episode 182
Episode 187
QF Book 37
Success.
The year is 2019.
Dewj Froth. The point where you ascend and realize that the physical doesn't matter. Barely eat. Barely drinks. Turning into a beam of light. Invisible. Going through walls. All races, all people, are returning to their roots.
Current Score: 500 points
Zoom Thru the Sky
The Galaxy
Cro Alie Bopp Tars
Creation

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-08 20:08:26 (edited 2016-01-08 20:10:27)

Barber Baron wins the lottery. He receives a ton of shekels.
It is March 2019.
He gets on a spaceship. It takes him to Diamond Star. But it's weird, though. It's the same Diamond Star that is on Benaiah's chest.
He receives tax papers and legal documents. He fills out all of the Diamond Star paperwork. Oh snap. Some of Sananda's Druggies are even here on Diamond Star. Just imagine it. A true nightmare. The law enforcement officers are drugged out on Philosopher's Stone. You have these crazy high as a kite men and women who determine the law. They can shoot you, arrest you, detain you, etc. whenever and however they want.
Hot, big buxom chicks slam into glass cubicles outside of houses. That's right, each house has a glass cubicle around it to keep out the germs. The hot, well-endowed chicks try to keep the glass cubicles clean by slamming into them. They try to clean the glass with their sweat. A big football player moves into Lourubi Vidame's home. She is no longer married to Wrest P. Wrest P has gone on to the Infinity Tower. Lourubi Vidame is now a single lady.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-12 19:35:42

Lourubi Dame is eligible for marriage. Football players are drugged out on Philosopher's Stone. Here on Diamond Star, they are the armed forces. Many of the people worship the football players and look up to them. Every game is a war. Cats are moving and also slamming into glass cubicles outside of houses.
God and Jesus Christ are powerful. No one can stop Them. Nothing can stop Them. Sananda will lose. I am protected by God and Jesus Christ. Dewj Froth is protected by ZionAncientz.
Wednesday
We are the triumphant ones. The rain falls outside. People hear the pitter patter. Triumph reigns through the halls of Dewj Froth.
An epic battle ensues. Duz gets in a Space battle with Cro. Unfortunately, Cro defeats Duz.
Sabbath

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-16 05:34:52

Wednesday
The time is February 2016.
Barber Baron finds out about a secret plan. Cro, Alie, Bopp, and Tars are all in on it. Cro suggests that a new drug be put out on the streets. It's called Philosopher's Stone. It is a red pill, but it also comes in a red powder.
37 days away. Barber Baron is getting married very soon. 37 days and his woman will bear his new last name. Barber Viscount. He plans on destroying Philosopher's Stone. There are far too many drugs in the human population. Sananda must be killed. He is the culprit. It is he who continues to spread Philosopher's Stone.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-18 13:45:56

Sunday
Barber and Lady ? Viscount
Invite you to their Wedding!
Diamond Star Church Building Without a Steeple
Christian Lane, Wharton, TX
March 20, 2016
Five o'clock in the evening
Reception to follow @
Diamond Star Community Center
at 9 o'clock in the evening
Dinner, Dancing, and Karaoke
Feel free to have fun!
Attire: Casual

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature

Response to DF Book 103 2016-01-19 15:32:56

The favor of a reply is encouraged
On or before March 8th
Attendee:
Plus One:
Will Be Attending:
Will Not Be Attending:
Number of Children:
Song Request:
Page 10/24. Books 139 - 154. Stocker Infinite Sector Era. Blue Clothing. Count.
Count Steward WH Lar.
Wharton, TX has all the answers. Travel there as soon as you can. Better yet, move there so that you will run into us ZionAncientz.

Steward HK Lar Lover

regtamad.wix.com/love

BBS Signature