00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted Ministerhomer supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fuck Halloween

2,410 Views | 28 Replies

Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 00:33:31

I don't know why everyone just loves hearing A doorbell ring while you're cozy on the couch to open to a 2ft bat man and his soccer mom mother, and the worst part of all Bat Man is shy so his soccer mom mother has to say, "What do you say sweetie? Say trick-or-treat!" They think just because you take the effort to go into a local Wal Mart and buy a cheat costume that they deserve sweets from my pantry.

No you little shit! Clean my room, buy me some groceries, do my chores. Then I might give you half of a Reece's Cup. The thing about kids in this day and age is that they never EVER know the most important part, the part we can't stress enough. You made me get up.... YOU MADE ME GET UP while I was just cozy on my couch, you made me get off ass ass and give you some sweets. While i'm waiting there looking awkward waiting for a response from the child before I tie him up to a NASA space ship and send his ass to the moon because little greedy shits like 2 ft Batman don't deserve to be anywhere near a million miles away from this planet, The shit just stands there with his blue Avatar-Water-AirBending-looking-ass eyes and finally the soccer mom has to say, "Say thank you!" The little 2ft batman shithead tells me, "Dank yuu"

That was my rant. So what's your favorite candy bar? Mine's 3 Musketeers.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 00:48:42

I hardly get trick or treaters here, anyway. Funny cuz it's a busy street, but nobody thinks to come to this area. I actually got zero last year.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 00:49:41

At 10/22/15 12:48 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: I hardly get trick or treaters here, anyway. Funny cuz it's a busy street, but nobody thinks to come to this area. I actually got zero last year.

I got about 10

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 00:58:16

butterfingers are my favorite. Hmm

"Ore Wa Chin Chin Ga Daisuki Nandayo" - Chin Chin

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 02:56:21

At 10/22/15 12:58 AM, YourbrandnewPC wrote: butterfingers are my favorite. Hmm

Butterfingers are fucking disgusting and I make a habit to avoid people who admit to liking them.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 03:28:02

I originally read it it as "buttfuckers" for some reason.

I must really be tired.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 03:41:04

I don't think it's so bad if young kids are out with their parents trying to have some fun on Halloween. It's the kids in their early-mid teens that I think are pushing it. They can get off my lawn

Fuck Halloween

BBS Moderator - Feel free to send me a PM if you have a problem!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 03:54:53

How fortunate I am that trick or treating is not a thing in Sweden.

Also I don't candy that often but Snickers are good.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 05:49:31

At 10/22/15 02:56 AM, Jercurpac wrote:
Butterfingers are fucking disgusting and I make a habit to avoid people who admit to liking them.

I like Butterfingers from memory. I havent had one in many years and only bite sized. Always thought of them like peanut brittle. Recently I tried Butterfinger cups which are like squashed Reeses cups with a pinch of grainy sand shit in it. Thought theyd be crunchy. They even said crunch.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 08:36:55

I can relate, except we have van loads of the ghetto coming into my neighborhood.

I'm working this year anyways, like every year since I've been 17 really.

At 10/22/15 03:54 AM, Mismo wrote: I don't candy

I DON'T CANDY

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 08:41:51

At 10/22/15 08:36 AM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
I DON'T CANDY

Never will I candy. It's against my very nature,

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 08:43:01

At 10/22/15 08:41 AM, Mismo wrote: Never will I candy. It's against my very nature,

Who's on first

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 08:48:14

Good thing we don't have that "holiday" in the civilized world. Although i know that there are some kids who want to do it here, they never get jack shit because why should they? Gimme 5 bucks the day before and i'll buy you some candy on Halloween.

At 10/22/15 12:49 AM, Avery wrote: I got about 10

Aren't they a bit early? Like, over a week early?

I don't women.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 09:23:23

At 10/22/15 08:48 AM, Radaketor wrote:
I don't women.

Well considering what I actually meant I'd say that is good thing.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 13:12:49

The thing is, Trick-or-Treating is such a terrible idea in the first place. Think about it.

The entire rest of the year, we tell kids "Don't talk to strangers", "Don't take candy from strangers" , etc... and then Halloween comes around and then what??

Oh yeah kids just go around completely unsupervised to who knows where the hell, knocking on doors of just anybody, and taking whatever the hell it is those people give them. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of kids go missing on that day either.

Halloween parties, clubbing, decorations, costumes, etc... are fun. But trick-or-treating is such an awful, awful idea, and whoever started that tradition is probably long-since dead. How about we stop doing that, yeah?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 13:14:58

At 10/22/15 09:23 AM, Mismo wrote:
At 10/22/15 08:48 AM, Radaketor wrote:
I don't women.
Well considering what I actually meant I'd say that is good thing.

T-the joke was that you had to g-guess the word that was missing.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 17:15:44

Nutrageous/anything chocolate & peanut butter

Fuck Halloween

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-22 23:29:52

I don't know, I only ever had two kids trick-or-treating at my house but their mother said she didn't want them to approach me because of my costume >.>

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-23 02:46:58

I don't even answer the door on Halloween. I refuse to spend money on sweets that I will just be giving away to random kids.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-23 02:54:15

At 10/22/15 05:49 AM, JBK wrote:
I like Butterfingers from memory. I havent had one in many years and only bite sized. Always thought of them like peanut brittle. Recently I tried Butterfinger cups which are like squashed Reeses cups with a pinch of grainy sand shit in it. Thought theyd be crunchy. They even said crunch.

No, you only ate them with any iota of enjoyment because of the Simpsons commercials. Butterfingers are gross, overly-thick logs of dry-ass, saccharine dreck covered in a thin layer of shitty chocolate. Anyone who likes them is literally Hitler and I'm not overreacting.

Happy with what you have to be happy with

you have to be happy with what you have

to be happy with you have to be happy with what you have

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-23 08:22:04

Wow, you people are some sad, miserable fucks.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-23 09:35:34

damn son, making you mad must be fucking easy lol.
Maybe if you weren't so fat you'd be less angry at kids who just want to have fun and eat cadny.

lay off the cadny bro. it's for the kids at the door.

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-23 09:40:03

Interesting... Do you ever gives these kids.... candy?!

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-23 09:45:56

At 10/23/15 09:35 AM, MonkeyDLuffy wrote: damn son, making you mad must be fucking easy lol.
Maybe if you weren't so fat you'd be less angry at kids who just want to have fun and eat cadny.
lay off the cadny bro. it's for the kids at the door.

>Youre mad because youre fat
>If you ate candy youd be less angry
>Dont eat candy because youre fat

What do you want from him, exactly

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-23 13:21:04

You were one of those kids who always got apples and raisins instead of candy, weren't you? Yeah, I'd say fuck Halloween if I was in your shoes, too.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-23 14:25:24

At 10/22/15 11:29 PM, Luette wrote: I don't know, I only ever had two kids trick-or-treating at my house but their mother said she didn't want them to approach me because of my costume >.>

Happy Halloween!!!!

Fuck Halloween

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-23 16:19:45 (edited 2015-10-23 16:19:59)

At 10/23/15 02:25 PM, thenoodge wrote:
At 10/22/15 11:29 PM, Luette wrote: I don't know, I only ever had two kids trick-or-treating at my house but their mother said she didn't want them to approach me because of my costume >.>
Happy Halloween!!!!

Haha but no, I did a human version of Winston Churchill. Not the UK prime minister, the cat from Pet Sematary who is named after him. I don't know why their mother hated me.

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-23 17:47:09

Aren't you just supposed to turn off your porch light if you don't want trick-or-treaters? That's how it worked when I used to go.

BBS Signature

Response to Fuck Halloween 2015-10-24 03:46:38 (edited 2015-10-24 03:52:55)

At 10/23/15 02:54 AM, Jercurpac wrote:
At 10/22/15 05:49 AM, JBK wrote:
At 10/22/15 12:58 AM, YourbrandnewPC wrote:
No, you only ate them with any iota of enjoyment because of the Simpsons commercials. Butterfingers are gross, overly-thick logs of dry-ass, saccharine dreck covered in a thin layer of shitty chocolate. Anyone who likes them is literally Hitler and I'm not overreacting.

I think I'm too young for the Simpson commercials. I only recall seeing one butterfinger ad with Stewie. Bite sized is the proper way to enjoy it. Anything more is too much. I never ate multiple butterfingers at a time. If you dont like crunchy candy then I can see why. Maybe you only went as far as nestle rice crispy type of airy crunch. That grainy nastiness for weak teeth. The peanut brittle stuff inside was the point. It gets stuck in your teeth but so does caramel. All american candybars have shitty chocolote but you usually dont notice as a kid unless you eat a whole white chocolote bar and it makes you puke.

At 10/23/15 01:21 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote: You were one of those kids who always got apples and raisins instead of candy, weren't you? Yeah, I'd say fuck Halloween if I was in your shoes, too.

When were you born Charlie Brown times? In my day you threw away anything that could have been tampered with. Apples?!

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature