00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Offended by Swearing?

2,910 Views | 41 Replies

Response to Offended by Swearing? 2015-10-27 21:11:44

"Uuuuu no, he said a bad word derected @ the doorwae hi stubbed his toe on, mind ur languaaaaggee UUURRRRRRRRGH!"

Seriously love the Miestas zeitgeist....

BBS Signature

Response to Offended by Swearing? 2015-10-28 06:35:00

Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker, Tits

Response to Offended by Swearing? 2015-10-28 11:17:20

If it's said by someone who is truly a bigot or done with sincere hatred, then yeah, I probably would be offended by it. I'm more offended by the fact that I don't have Encore, so I can't watch movies with swearing in them anymore anyway.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Offended by Swearing? 2015-10-28 11:40:22

At 10/21/15 01:34 PM, Hoodie wrote: I like when you're playing a game which involves killing each other and it will say "This is a family server, please no cursing".

LOL. . . . I wonder if my shit posts from the past had affected people negatively on here but, maybe this is a place where trolling is seen as the norm, and I don't have to worry about the morality of a post on the internet... Newgrounds is a site with a ton of violent games n shit.

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Offended by Swearing? 2015-11-01 10:06:29

I remember when my mom was watching "Wanted" with me. It had lots of violence which I was afraid might disturb my mom (she's really sensitive), but all she complained about was language. Then again, I guess you could argue that the people swearing are doing it for real. They're not acting like they are with the killing, I guess?

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to Offended by Swearing? 2015-11-01 10:57:03

I don't get offended by swearing, but it is annoying when I'm around some guy who only uses the same two or three swears. Like I have a cousin who can't form a simple sentence without shoehorning the word "fuck" or "shit" in there somehow. I've been trying to teach him new swears but he just tacks "fuck" onto the new swear.

I always love it when my white friends get shocked by me saying the N-word. It doesn't matter what the context is. They'll always look at me like I've just committed a crime.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Offended by Swearing? 2015-11-02 17:41:17

When it's directed at me, or even if they're raising their voice about something that doesn't even involve me. I guess its that whole "You're talking at me" kinda thing. I think its kinda inappropriate if you're around elders too. Otherwise all good.

Response to Offended by Swearing? 2015-11-02 22:02:53

I swear quite a bit. But I know when to control myself in public. I will swear a lot among friends and some family though.

BBS Signature

Response to Offended by Swearing? 2015-11-02 22:15:40

At 10/21/15 02:01 PM, someaveragechap wrote: Context matters. I would find someone saying "Teabag that cunt" at a funeral to be horrible, but saying the same thing in a game online to be only mild stupid.

I may be a little late, but I loled hard.

BBS Signature

Response to Offended by Swearing? 2015-11-02 22:27:05

What the fuck is cursing? Did you go wizard of oz on a mother fucker?

Response to Offended by Swearing? 2015-11-03 16:23:09

I don't get it. They're just words that help a little when you're stressed. I swear a lot, and don't see why I would ever have to limit my language. If anyone's offended over swaring it's their problem, not mine.

BBS Signature

Response to Offended by Swearing? 2015-11-04 00:13:48

At 10/21/15 01:34 PM, Hoodie wrote: I like when you're playing a game which involves killing each other and it will say "This is a family server, please no cursing".

lol can't understand whythey go out of their way to put these rules out in games like these for example the ego servers.

just leave a racist remark and nope out of there.

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature