00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for game music

1,038 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for game music 2015-10-11 08:21:57

Hello everyone!

I'm currently working on a little 2d platformer project, and at this moment I could use one music for the first demo level.

I would like to hear if you can craft melody lines, and what kind of music you're the most interested in.(for a platforming game)
The theme:

The first level is shaping, the menu layouts are there, Once I have the assets I'll push the project to kickstarter.

Response to Looking for game music 2015-10-11 08:35:08 (edited 2015-10-11 08:36:13)

At 10/11/15 08:21 AM, Frontrider wrote: The theme:

The first level is shaping, the menu layouts are there, Once I have the assets I'll push the project to kickstarter.

really good theme bro
okay but for real is there any more info you can give about what kind of music you envision? there's no point asking what music we think is good because it's your game and nobody wants to put hours into an OST just for you to be like "actually i don't like this" and then not get paid.

also please let us know what your budget is (if it depends on the kickstarter outcome then say $0)

p.s. i am gay

Response to Looking for game music 2015-10-11 10:12:45 (edited 2015-10-11 10:13:38)

At 10/11/15 08:21 AM, Frontrider wrote: Hello everyone!

I'm currently working on a little 2d platformer project, and at this moment I could use one music for the first demo level.

I would like to hear if you can craft melody lines, and what kind of music you're the most interested in.(for a platforming game)
The theme:

I'd love to help. Have a look at my tracks and see what you think. If you'd like me to create a new track for you, that's fine :)

Although you haven't given much information, I think this one fits a 2d platformer:

PM me if you're interested :)

Response to Looking for game music 2015-10-11 13:12:14

At 10/11/15 08:35 AM, midimachine wrote:
At 10/11/15 08:21 AM, Frontrider wrote: The theme:

really good theme bro
okay but for real is there any more info you can give about what kind of music you envision? there's no point asking what music we think is good because it's your game and nobody wants to put hours into an OST just for you to be like "actually i don't like this" and then not get paid.

also please let us know what your budget is (if it depends on the kickstarter outcome then say $0)

I hold the same concerns as midimachine. What's your game's aesthetic like, and what music would you like? And also, budget. Like, is it galactic, or Mario-esque, or something completely different that we're talking about?

Response to Looking for game music 2015-10-12 07:36:25

I got some unexpected technical difficulties, and I wouldn't jump in until its not sure how it'll go.
After i'm done fixing, I'll post the current state.