00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for an artist

396 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a person with good drawing skills and imagination to help my group "Digital Gear Studios" develop our game.

We're not a company, and this is not a job, we are just people who love to make videogames. If you like to participate and collaborate with us, and you think you have what it takes, then feel free to PM me.

I'd like to see some portfolio to check if your type of drawing is in line with what we're looking for, and to aid our in-group designer.

Best Regards :)
Hugo

Response to Looking for an artist 2015-10-10 13:04:38

At 10/10/15 10:05 AM, sychPT wrote: Hey guys!

I'm looking for a person with good drawing skills and imagination to help my group "Digital Gear Studios" develop our game.

It would be great if you provided more info on your game (genre etc.), might get more people interested!

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for an artist 2015-10-10 13:39:30

At 10/10/15 01:04 PM, kmau wrote:
At 10/10/15 10:05 AM, sychPT wrote: Hey guys!

It would be great if you provided more info on your game (genre etc.), might get more people interested!

Yes, you're right, my fault :) You can get a peek at it on facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/DigitalGearStudios