00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bullying

614 Views | 14 Replies

Bullying 2015-10-09 13:46:52

So, I'm friends with this kid online, and he told me that he was being bullied a lot, so I told him that he should stand up for himself. Yesterday, he did. He punched his bully in the face, while his bully was insulting and picking on him. And the kid who punched the bully is the one who got in trouble!! Yet, the guy who bullied him and other students didn't get in any trouble, and went right back to bullying. Why is it that students are allowed to bully, but they aren't allowed to stand UP to bullies? We're raising a generation full of pussies and victims by keeping them from being allowed to stand up for themselves. Instead we're wearing pink shirts and other bullshit that does nothing. Kids who get bullied should be allowed to stand up for themselves, and teachers and staff should actually stand giving a fuck about it instead of just pretending to. No wonder kids shoot up their schools. They're tired of being victims at school and they feel like going in there with a gun is the only thing they can do to fix things. If they stand up to their bully, they're the ones who get in trouble, and if they tell a teacher, the bully still doesn't get in trouble and the bullying gets even worse. Doesn't anyone else but me give a damn about this? What do you guys think?

The color of your skin is your uniform in this ultimate battle for the survival of the West.

Response to Bullying 2015-10-09 14:19:06

At 10/9/15 01:52 PM, MemeFiend wrote: Your friend is a retard.
You're suppose to make the other guy throw the first punch then kill him in the name of self defense.

Very funny, but I'm being serious here.

The color of your skin is your uniform in this ultimate battle for the survival of the West.

Response to Bullying 2015-10-09 15:25:12

You're suppose to make the other guy throw the first punch then kill him in the name of self defense.

No seriously, this is how you do it. Make THEM draw first blood then fucking destroy them.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Bullying 2015-10-09 15:36:21

At 10/9/15 02:58 PM, VirtualSeeker wrote: here you go

memecreator.com

ratchili.com i make stuff

BBS Signature

Response to Bullying 2015-10-09 17:09:58

You know, the kid that punched the bully might have got in trouble, but my guess is he feels a whole lot better about himself, and in the grand scheme of things, any punishment that results will likely have a negligible effect on his future. I think what you told your friend to do was correct.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to Bullying 2015-10-09 22:17:27

Tell them to stand their ground.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Bullying 2015-10-09 22:35:24

In my school there is group of 5 that bullies almost every student that doesn't attends to a gym, that doesn't looks strong, and if a girl doesn't have big boobs and ass, they bully it too.

Today I had an anger in the theater, but of course I wasn't going to start a fight for 2 reasons:
-There were teachers.
-5v1 would be a suicide.

They a have a very toxic attitude for that school, and I will keep an eye on them, exposing everything they do to the director to see if they get kicked out of the school, suspension, detention or denial of the IB Diploma. I just want to see them getting punished. Even if they don't bully me frequently, it enrages me to see them talking shit on someone.

BBS Signature

Response to Bullying 2015-10-09 22:39:46

At 10/9/15 10:35 PM, Migeru wrote: Today I had an anger in the theater, but of course I wasn't going to start a fight for 2 reasons:
-5v1 would be a suicide.
I'm a scrawny little weeb

heh yeah

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to Bullying 2015-10-09 22:59:57

At 10/9/15 03:25 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
No seriously, this is how you do it. Make THEM draw first blood then fucking destroy them.

Yeah, basically this. Make sure there are witnesses too. And maybe some audio/video recordings of the bullying happening. I feel for your friend though, really. Give him my regards and tell him to keep your chin up.

Response to Bullying 2015-10-10 23:42:29

At 10/9/15 10:39 PM, PannedCakes wrote:
At 10/9/15 10:35 PM, Migeru wrote: Today I had an anger in the theater, but of course I wasn't going to start a fight for 2 reasons:
-5v1 would be a suicide.
I'm a scrawny little weeb
heh yeah

Let me tell you that you aren't wrong. I'm not someone that goes around thinking if I would have to fight one day. I just prefer not to do it.

BBS Signature

Response to Bullying 2015-10-11 01:20:43

As has been said, you let the bully throw the first punch, make the first kick, or etc... If it's verbal you keep that shit verbal. Absolutely make sure you're not the first person to attack physically. Then, game on!

Even fighting back in self defense and you might get in trouble and, yes, it's bullshit but you can't let these things discourage you. Sometimes you have to do things anyway, consequences be damned. I don't just speak these words. I live them. When bullies attacked me, I fought back. When bullies attacked other people, unlike the countless majority of cowards out there, I fought back, in defense of the innocent. And I always will. And you should too! And so should your friend.

The bullshit is mostly because a lot of those bullies have police officers or preachers (or at least rich parents) as dads, and so the schools tend to be biased in their favor and they tend to get away with a lot of crap. And that's bullshit and that's not right. Those are some shitty, scummy people who would do that, but there's a lot of shitty, scummy people who are teachers or who run schools.

What should be done is bullies should be removed from the school system and they forfeit their entire education and tough shit about their futures ... that's what should be done, but isn't.

At 10/11/15 12:53 AM, Vixuzar wrote: You also have to be somewhere where everyone can see you so the bully wouldn't lie to the teachers and say you threw the first punch and start acting like he didn't do anything.

This is where it pays to have a reputation of being truthful to a fault. If everyone knows you always tell the truth, and if they turn out to be proven wrong in every case they've doubted you, and if you have a good reputation, you can get by on just your word in a lot of cases. Even if there's no witnesses or cameras/etc..., still play by the rules of never be the first to take things physical. And if it comes down to it, there's a good chance you can get the other person caught up in a lie because people tend to be bad liars, especially under pressure. And if you always tell the truth there's no reason to lie.

It's easier to just own up to stuff and tell the truth. And you'll be let off the hook for more stuff if you do this too. The liar's route is the coward's route. And bullies tend to be cowards.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Bullying 2015-10-11 08:53:04 (edited 2015-10-11 08:55:04)

At 10/9/15 10:49 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 10/9/15 01:46 PM, DOOKIEMALLO wrote: Why is it that students are allowed to bully, but they aren't allowed to stand UP to bullies?
schools are staffed by sheltered, entitled brats who have never experienced any IRL violence or intimidation

They're bullies too.

Do unto them as they do unto you.

And then those gringos wonder why there's so many school shootings.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Bullying 2015-10-11 09:02:18 (edited 2015-10-11 09:02:58)

At 10/9/15 10:59 PM, CiviLies wrote:
At 10/9/15 03:25 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
Yeah, basically this. Make sure there are witnesses too. And maybe some audio/video recordings of the bullying happening. I feel for your friend though, really. Give him my regards and tell him to keep your chin up.

My schools all had that 'zero tolerance' policy. Which sounds funny now. Its probably changed. Basically means never engage in any fight. Both are always blamed so roll up in a ball if confronted. This was never well enforced. I was never kicked out of a school despite getting into at least 4 fights. Crying in the office helped, along with shifting principals.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Bullying 2015-10-11 15:17:44

I agree that it's bullshit but at least he isn't being bullied anymore right?.

Response to Bullying 2015-10-11 15:20:59 (edited 2015-10-11 15:21:17)

I agree with you entirely.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature