00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Foursnail's Halloween Cuties

1,230 Views | 21 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-07 22:22:18

Here, I'm Gonna be uploading cute monster girls regularly for Halloween. I'm going to be trying for one a day.

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-07 22:23:56

The Day 1 Demon girl is based on this older sketch but the original had a really interesting look to it that was hard for me to recreate.

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-07 22:33:04

I asked @sirmi for a monster. So Day 2 was a Mummy. I tried really hard to go in an original direction with this but It turned out pretty generic. It's a bit rushed altogether but the color palette was the main thing I wish I had more time to work on.

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-08 08:22:34

At 10/7/15 10:33 PM, Foursnail wrote: I asked @sirmi for a monster. So Day 2 was a Mummy. I tried really hard to go in an original direction with this but It turned out pretty generic. It's a bit rushed altogether but the color palette was the main thing I wish I had more time to work on.

I'm liking the look of these. I think it'd make a great portal piece if they were all but together on something similar to a Tattoo Flash but with greater numbers once you are done. Maybe with a more regimented layout if you do manage one a day.

Here's some creatures/halloweeny characters I thought of to help you out:

Dracula/Vampire
Frankenstein
Ghost/Poltergeist
Gollum Parody/Gremlin
Headless Horsemen/Pumpkin Head
Jason Parody
Mad Scientist
Pyramid Head Parody
Sorcerer
Werewolf

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-08 10:45:16

At 10/7/15 10:33 PM, Foursnail wrote: I asked @sirmi for a monster. So Day 2 was a Mummy. I tried really hard to go in an original direction with this but It turned out pretty generic. It's a bit rushed altogether but the color palette was the main thing I wish I had more time to work on.

And here I was just about to compliment you on your colors and how you little gauze bandages you used in comparison to the average generic mummy. I think it's well done.

BBS Signature

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-08 13:41:43

Good job snail, maybe later we can hang while you draw another

up down flop around

At 10/8/15 08:22 AM, Decky wrote: I'm liking the look of these. I think it'd make a great portal piece if they were all but together on something similar to a Tattoo Flash but with greater numbers once you are done. Maybe with a more regimented layout if you do manage one a day.

Here's some creatures/halloweeny characters I thought of to help you out:

Dracula/Vampire
Frankenstein
Ghost/Poltergeist
Gollum Parody/Gremlin
Headless Horsemen/Pumpkin Head
Jason Parody
Mad Scientist
Pyramid Head Parody
Sorcerer
Werewolf

I really appreciate the list of monsters! It's going to take a lot of thinking off of my part.

At 10/8/15 10:45 AM, Luwano wrote: And here I was just about to compliment you on your colors and how you little gauze bandages you used in comparison to the average generic mummy. I think it's well done.

Thanks! I guess I'm just being self conscious.

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-08 18:01:24

Day 3 in the art mines. I've been digging too deep for a consistent oxygen supply. Tell my family I tried.

Today's monster idea is "The Creature From the Black Lagoon" courtesy of @TrycicleLord
I'll probably be using @Decky 's list from now on because the list has some pretty good stuff on it.

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-09 07:12:44

These are well drawn and still appropriate for virtually anywhere! Kudos!

Birds Born in a cage think Flying is an illness - Alejandro Jodorowsky

BBS Signature

Day 4.1
GHOST SIGHTINGS
she's made of spooky bedheets and scary blankets
The resolution on this one is a bit sketchy because of a glitch on my program. Sorry.

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-09 17:47:09

At 10/9/15 04:03 PM, Foursnail wrote: GHOST SIGHTINGS
The resolution on this one is a bit sketchy because of a glitch on my program. Sorry.

My favorite so far. As for the resolution issue, with the character being a ghost I think you've gotten away with it.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-10 23:00:01

Sorry it’s late. I went to party instead of drawing.

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-11 19:55:21

Day 6? Yeah about 6. I'm mostly just surprised that I haven't seen this idea done before.

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-12 13:35:08

At 10/11/15 07:55 PM, Foursnail wrote: Day 6? Yeah about 6. I'm mostly just surprised that I haven't seen this idea done before.

proud of you for keeping up on these snel
also this one is my favorite so far

up down flop around

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-12 19:13:30

Day 7. Love a girl who's got brains. *badum tiss*

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-14 22:53:30

Day 8*

Sorry I missed yesterday. I got started on another sketch but I had some trouble along the way so I'll try finish it some other time. I'm really glad with how this one came out. I had a lot of fun with this idea but I also wish I had more time to mess around with it.

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-15 23:14:41

Day 9. Halloween is ruined. I’m not proud of how this one turned out. It’s mostly because I forgot spiders had 8 limbs and this is the rushed panic I ended up with while trying to redo it. I'd really want to come back to it and redraw it when I have a chance.

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-16 22:29:15

Skeletons aren't cute

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-18 00:33:02

11. Witches makin' dishes.

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-18 19:53:08

I've had a lot of fun with these but I think I'll call it a month.

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-19 06:16:26

At 10/18/15 07:53 PM, Foursnail wrote: I've had a lot of fun with these but I think I'll call it a month.

Really? No witch doctor/shaman, gremlin, Pinhead parody, insane (straight jacket wearing) or evil computer program figures? A few more ideas for you.

If you do decide to call it a day I'm still gonna suggest putting them together in one piece, no background needed or required, and then that's a great portal worthy piece.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Foursnail's Halloween Cuties 2015-10-21 13:55:23

At 10/18/15 07:53 PM, Foursnail wrote: I've had a lot of fun with these but I think I'll call it a month.

Thanks for a fun thread. You should consider assembling these in a giant image and submitting it to the portal for the NG spooktacular contest.

BBS Signature