00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Sk8er-Gaius15 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Need feedback for a couple things

447 Views | 4 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Need feedback for a couple things 2015-10-04 16:54:09

Hi! I´m new in this and I have a little doubt for a character design, my brother says that the hair of the robot looks ugly but i dont think so, i dont have so much experience in animation, so i dont know if the hair of the female robot is ok or look a little extrange.
PDT
This is my first animation by far, dont be so cruel i want feedback no hate coments.
PDT 2
Sorry for my english, i know is bad, but is not my natal language

Need feedback for a couple things

Response to Need feedback for a couple things 2015-10-04 17:42:54

At 10/4/15 04:54 PM, OmegaFazer wrote: Hi! I´m new in this and I have a little doubt for a character design, my brother says that the hair of the robot looks ugly but i dont think so, i dont have so much experience in animation, so i dont know if the hair of the female robot is ok or look a little extrange.
PDT
This is my first animation by far, dont be so cruel i want feedback no hate coments.
PDT 2

The hair looks fine! If you are new to animation just try to finish something, getting stuck on details will slow you down too much! You can always look back on the finished product and evaluate on what worked and didn't work, then you move on to the next animation and use what you learned, good luck!

Response to Need feedback for a couple things 2015-10-04 18:17:13

The hair looks fine! If you are new to animation just try to finish something, getting stuck on details will slow you down too much! You can always look back on the finished product and evaluate on what worked and didn't work, then you move on to the next animation and use what you learned, good luck!

Thanks!, I´m making the animation the best i can because i want to put it in my portafolio when i apply for some college of animation, (Yes, is interpolation, but even so), o have plenty of proyects in my head, but for my next animation i´m gonna take your advice :D

Response to Need feedback for a couple things 2015-10-06 01:27:27

At 10/4/15 04:54 PM, OmegaFazer wrote: Hi! I´m new in this and I have a little doubt for a character design, my brother says that the hair of the robot looks ugly but i dont think so, i dont have so much experience in animation, so i dont know if the hair of the female robot is ok or look a little extrange.

I think the hair really resembles someone who just got out of the bad. its great

I don't fuckin know, you tell me

BBS Signature

Response to Need feedback for a couple things 2015-10-06 05:18:18

its looking really good..!!! nice Backgrounds.
In future projects, you can decide and finalize your characters in the beginning... so you can focus more on animating... Good luck!!

PDT
PDT 2

Its all in the Design... Worship Design... cause its what matters, Muhaaahaaahaaa....haaa haa hee aa... hrmmm...

Sci