00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

0llybros just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Damaged Goods

387 Views | 8 Replies

Damaged Goods 2015-10-02 17:23:08

If you were dating a girl, and she was a little weird sometimes, different from the other girls, shyer, quieter, and you asked her "why?" and she said "I was horribly molested over a long period of time by my stepfather...."

What would you do? It's not her fault, I mean, that's she's damaged goods. But it did make her a little crazy. Like, if you say certain words during normal sex, she'll just lock up because they remind her of what happened. Or she'll smell a certain smell, or it'll just be a certain day and you'll make a certain comment about a TV show, and she'll just lock up.

She just gets really tense, doesn't snap, doesn't go off on you or get violent. She just locks up, cries a little, seems a little depressed but won't admit to being depressed and tries to joke her way out of it, but after she gets you to laugh she doesn't talk for 6-12 hours and seems really sad for 2 -3 days.

If you knew you could get a girl that wasn't abused, would you stay with a girl who was damaged goods?

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Damaged Goods 2015-10-02 17:26:03

At 10/2/15 05:23 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: She just gets really tense, doesn't snap, doesn't go off on you or get violent. She just locks up, cries a little, seems a little depressed but won't admit to being depressed and tries to joke her way out of it, but after she gets you to laugh she doesn't talk for 6-12 hours and seems really sad for 2 -3 days.

Girls, amiright fellas?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Damaged Goods 2015-10-02 17:30:49

At 10/2/15 05:23 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
If you knew you could get a girl that wasn't abused, would you stay with a girl who was damaged goods?

Well that depends on why your with her. Are you with her because you like to bang her or are you with her because you have feelings for her?

"...The power it holds can bring either salvation or destruction at the whim of the user..."

Response to Damaged Goods 2015-10-02 17:36:43

Pretty sure every girl I've been with was damaged in some sort of way. Not molested, but verbally abused by parents or bullied as a child or something. I don't know. I just seem to attract those kind of people.

I'm not the coddling type. I'd try to help her overcome her mental state. I wouldn't have sex with someone who was raped/molested as a child though. Maybe I'm just a sleeper white knight, but I feel like I'd be taking advantage of her that way.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Damaged Goods 2015-10-02 17:52:02

Meh. That doesn't sound too bad. Some girls like that become very hateful towards men. They start screeching about the "patriarchy" and take out their step daddy issues on the entirety of mankind because they don't have the mental capacity to separate the actions of one person from the actions of 50% of the world's population. By comparison, a girl who just needs a little more attention is no problem at all.

I would only leave her if I found someone whom I like much more. If there are other issues with her then she isn't worth the effort.

Response to Damaged Goods 2015-10-02 18:22:29

At 10/2/15 05:27 PM, MemeFiend wrote:
At 10/2/15 05:23 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: If you were dating a girl
lol

Damn, beat me to the punch!

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Damaged Goods 2015-10-02 23:24:44

bitch I'll damage YOU good

BBS Signature

Response to Damaged Goods 2015-10-03 01:05:54 (edited 2015-10-03 01:08:28)

-THEY SOON FORGET
THE CHOKING DUST WHERE WE GOT LEFT
FOR US ALL, THE STARS REFUSE TO SHIIINE

SHIT sorry I have a disorder I can't stop quoting this song.

And yeah I don't see why I wouldn't if she were special to me.

Someone that's hurt doesn't deserve to be treated like a replaceable piece of trash.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Damaged Goods 2015-10-03 02:46:59

Ask for a refund from the manufacturer. You will be delivered a new one.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature