00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheArmoredAvian just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I kill u if you eat magic cow!

2,447 Views | 33 Replies

I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:19:35

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-india-muslim-man-killed-20150930-story.html

I like cows and all
but I put them in the same zone as
bison
water buffalo
deer
moose

and i eat em all.

and did you hear 'bout ISIS being douches still further?

Religious genocide, ie: nuking israel. I can't blame them for wanting to, but it isn't the answer. First of all, you would have to some how fly the missile into Israel, and I don't believe you have any decent air-space contesting fighter planes. So it's not going to happen. Plus you'll fuck up the holy city in the process, and I don't feel like rebuilding it.

what is it with you brown people, furreal. You're all cray. Totes cereal.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:21:58

I worked with two Hindis at McDonalds that ate the bacon and burgers all the time.

Who gives a shit man.

'Murica.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:22:30

"In Dadri, after a cow went missing about two weeks earlier"

HOLY SHIT YOU GUYS, ALERT THE MEDIA. WE HAVE A RECORD NEWS STORY.

Cows are cute, yes they are. I give them five stars for being adorable.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:24:22

At 9/30/15 10:21 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: I worked with two Hindis at McDonalds that ate the bacon and burgers all the time.

Who gives a shit man.

'Murica.

I have very good friends who are hindu/siik w/e

but I am just sayin' it's cray.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:26:24

At 9/30/15 10:24 PM, swaenK wrote: but I am just sayin' it's cray.

Can't talk too much shit because we live in a country WHERE JESUS WON'T LET DEM GAYS GET MARRIED

BBS Signature

At 9/30/15 10:26 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
Can't talk too much shit because we live in a country WHERE JESUS WON'T LET DEM GAYS GET MARRIED

If it stands for anything I've always felt that gay marriage is kind of scientifically backwards.

1) people of the same sex shouldn't get married, because it doesnt stand for sound sexual principals. Why should they be able to adopt? Yes you can teach a child proper sexual principals but they follow by example. Say your older brother was gay, logically you may choose to be slightly bi because of his positive male influence.

2) why would you want to get married to someone of the same sex? it's biologically backwards

3) should transvestites be positively reinforced to reproduce even though they harbour genetically "different" chromosomes?

SURE, everyone's happy now that homosexuality is now legal "marriage" like.

There's plenty of sexual misconduct out there, we shouldn't put it into the back of our cities/hide it. It should be out in the open, but at the same time it should be marginalized. So people are aware, so they're not practicing sexual misconduct and such.

I for one think marriage is crazy. Yeah I wanna get married, but i am not gonna lie when I want to just get married for the wedding itself, which is a celebration of love, etc.

I am not going to celebrate unless I find someone absolutely perfect to get married to, and I will carry on in a civil manner, WITH my female of opposite gender. I will stay true to my vows, because hey why the fuck not? I believe in marriage as the institution that it is. Devoting yourself to one person, etc.

But why to the same gender? :| Sure it's legal, why not. Let's legalize marijuana in Canada while we are at it too so I can get $5 joints at the local headshop when I don't wanna call my dealer for a $30 bag.

Marijuana is shit because people smoke it. If it was legalized I would never have to smoke it again bitch! vaporizer.

Legalize polygamy while you're at it too then!

bla bla bla bla rights to gays, idc w/e :| don't touch me.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:42:59

Only by embracing Jesus as your personal savior (and by being white, male, straight, and middle or upper-class) can you achieve true salvation. These heathens will burn.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

At 9/30/15 10:36 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 9/30/15 10:26 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
If it stands for anything I've always felt that gay marriage is kind of scientifically backwards.

1) people of the same sex shouldn't get married, because it doesnt stand for sound sexual principals. Why should they be able to adopt? Yes you can teach a child proper sexual principals but they follow by example. Say your older brother was gay, logically you may choose to be slightly bi because of his positive male influence.

2) why would you want to get married to someone of the same sex? it's biologically backwards

3) should transvestites be positively reinforced to reproduce even though they harbour genetically "different" chromosomes?

But you're wrong, homosexuality is not scientifically backwards because it occurs in nature, and is hypothesized to occur more frequently in populations that are nearing their maximum capacity so to speak, to discourage starvation by overuse of resources.

Also you're just kind of dumb, not in the cute endearing way, in the 'I try to dial phone numbers on the microwave' way, what gives you the right to call anything backwards you judgmental assclown? I just wanted to put that out there. Your entire argument is 'Eww it's gross and doesn't make kids, and that'd be pointless because it's not like overcrowding is an issue and people are having too many kids already'

BBS Signature

Ah, India.

Thanks for diving the world up Britain. Nice map making skillz.

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:46:03

What have I done abandon ship abandon ship

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:46:26

At 9/30/15 10:42 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Only by embracing Jesus as your personal savior (and by being white, male, straight, and middle or upper-class) can you achieve true salvation. These heathens will burn.

they believe in reincarnation. ie: they got another chance at making it as far as me. YUUUUH, jay kay.

I kind of believe in reincarnation, as in we have a history of our genetics inside of us. We have lived before we are a product of our own creation. We are bound by our genetic code to exist in a certain manner. A tapestry if you will. In past lives you were a horrible human being, that type of personal character could pass on in your own living life today, a natural tendency to be a horrible human being. Who knows though, maybe you had what it took to survive (and inevitably burn in some hell place eventually because you were incapable of repenting for your sins)

the heathens will burn, hallelujah

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:48:37

At 9/30/15 10:46 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: What have I done abandon ship abandon ship

Abandon thread

I kill u if you eat magic cow!

At 9/30/15 10:46 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 9/30/15 10:42 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Only by embracing Jesus as your personal savior (and by being white, male, straight, and middle or upper-class) can you achieve true salvation. These heathens will burn.
they believe in reincarnation. ie: they got another chance at making it as far as me. YUUUUH, jay kay.

I kind of believe in reincarnation, as in we have a history of our genetics inside of us. We have lived before we are a product of our own creation. We are bound by our genetic code to exist in a certain manner. A tapestry if you will. In past lives you were a horrible human being, that type of personal character could pass on in your own living life today, a natural tendency to be a horrible human being. Who knows though, maybe you had what it took to survive (and inevitably burn in some hell place eventually because you were incapable of repenting for your sins)

the heathens will burn, hallelujah

If we were bound solely by such genetic coding we would lose what makes us human in the first place - our ability to reason outside of responses to direct stimuli. We are not 'bound' to exist in a certain manner. It's more like our genetics are a seed and although every oak seed is the same very different trees can emerge. I'm not a spiritual or religious person by any means but I find that human life has inherent value in our ability to express our ideas creatively. Da Vinci wasn't the work of genetic coding, it was human ingenuity that sprung from the capabilities of said coding.

Our DNA opens the door but we have to choose to step inside.

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:50:10

At 9/30/15 10:44 PM, Suprememessage wrote: But you're wrong, homosexuality is not scientifically backwards because it occurs in nature, and is hypothesized to occur more frequently in populations that are nearing their maximum capacity so to speak, to discourage starvation by overuse of resources.

proof? you cant just spew shit and not back it up. gay animals in nature don't carry on to reproduce. durp. it's a fucking genetic trait, it's not based on diversity. By your exact deffinition India and China would be horrendously gay. The world isn't over populated with animals, scarcity if anything would drive them to become ... dead. Your science is stupid.

Maybe you're inclining to say that they're gay because there are no females because of this 'scarcity'? well. I think it's more likely genetic. and that they're genetically disposed to being homosexual. and want to marry etc. nothing to do with scarcity which doesn't effect genetic disposition.

I wouldn't turn gay for a lack of females. I would get females though, just saying.

Also you're just kind of dumb, not in the cute endearing way, in the 'I try to dial phone numbers on the microwave' way, what gives you the right to call anything backwards you judgmental assclown? I just wanted to put that out there. Your entire argument is 'Eww it's gross and doesn't make kids, and that'd be pointless because it's not like overcrowding is an issue and people are having too many kids already'

??? *high five*

hurp

BBS Signature

At 9/30/15 10:50 PM, swaenK wrote: proof?

Here's a fascinating video on the subject, but do more research on your own. I won't bother linking to dozens of articles if you're going to be stuck in your ass-backwards opinion no matter what evidence is provided.

Here's something narrated at a pace even OP can understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=burI0iyYEec

Now suck my dick, for nature.

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:53:50

At 9/30/15 10:52 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Now suck my dick, for nature.

Bruh I never disagreed with you, sure there is gay animals.

There is even gay holy cows, apparently.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, I am just saying it's whack.

Sure you're gay, cool. You are not infringing on my rights in anyway, sweet.

Buuuuut maybe I want 20 wives? :|

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:55:01

At 9/30/15 10:53 PM, swaenK wrote: Buuuuut maybe I want 20 wives? :|

Dude one wife is enough, just get 19 side chicks.

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:56:19

At 9/30/15 10:53 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 9/30/15 10:52 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Now suck my dick, for nature.
Bruh I never disagreed with you, sure there is gay animals.

There is even gay holy cows, apparently.

I'm not saying it isn't possible, I am just saying it's whack.

Sure you're gay, cool. You are not infringing on my rights in anyway, sweet.

Buuuuut maybe I want 20 wives? :|

I'm not gay. I have a girlfriend, I just don't live in a weird fantasy world where my lifestyle is the only one that's correct and every other one is, as you said it, 'whack'. It isn't your business if gays get married or not. It doesn't affect you.

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:56:50

At 9/30/15 10:55 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: Dude one wife is enough, just get 19 side chicks.

I don't know if it's relevant anymore. we're fairly over populated. the whole "need to breed" exposition has kind of died out.

I wouldn't cheat on my wife, I am not that kind of guy.

I would get divorced. Just saying.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 22:59:51

At 9/30/15 10:56 PM, Suprememessage wrote: I'm not gay. I have a girlfriend, I just don't live in a weird fantasy world where my lifestyle is the only one that's correct and every other one is, as you said it, 'whack'. It isn't your business if gays get married or not. It doesn't affect you.

The only reason women fail at performing military tests is because they're not all on steroids.

Straight up, when the world starts to end, and they conscript. Any able-bodied females are being put on the line with testosterone enhanced therapy. HA HA HA HAAAAAA

by point they would potentially be able to do just as well... after five years of training. Fail.

Guy on guy marriage action, sweeeeet. Kinda like legalizing marijuana.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-09-30 23:00:04

At 9/30/15 10:56 PM, swaenK wrote: I don't know if it's relevant anymore. we're fairly over populated. the whole "need to breed" exposition has kind of died out.

Nobody wants kids anymore.

Don't cheat just agree to be swingers lel.

Or just get a shitload of friends with benefits.

That's not cheating then.

Or just don't get married.

BBS Signature

At 9/30/15 10:59 PM, swaenK wrote:
At 9/30/15 10:56 PM, Suprememessage wrote: I'm not gay. I have a girlfriend, I just don't live in a weird fantasy world where my lifestyle is the only one that's correct and every other one is, as you said it, 'whack'. It isn't your business if gays get married or not. It doesn't affect you.
The only reason women fail at performing military tests is because they're not all on steroids.

Straight up, when the world starts to end, and they conscript. Any able-bodied females are being put on the line with testosterone enhanced therapy. HA HA HA HAAAAAA

by point they would potentially be able to do just as well... after five years of training. Fail.

Guy on guy marriage action, sweeeeet. Kinda like legalizing marijuana.

I'm not trying to be offensive by saying this but I think you might actually be autistic, considering my brother is autistic and you talk a lot like him.

Or maybe you're just fucking brain dead.

Either way your opinion, and by extension, this thread, are stupid.

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-10-01 21:34:18

At 9/30/15 11:00 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
At 9/30/15 10:56 PM, swaenK wrote: I don't know if it's relevant anymore. we're fairly over populated. the whole "need to breed" exposition has kind of died out.
Nobody wants kids anymore.

Yeah. I want kids, I don't need children. Formerly people had children to work the farms/care for them when they became old. Now my mom tells me she is not going to let me anywhere near her when she is old and she greatly looks forward to her retirement home. My threats that I will lock her in a retirement home if she doesn't send me money go idle. Fail. Further the cost of living is insane. Everyone's fighting for every last dollar and there isn't much to spare. No one can afford to have a happy family life anymore so your child will be raised crazy and brainwashed by the TV who will likely do 99% of the child rearing because you have to work three jobs to even get by. Then they get addicted to some cheap drugs in junior high cus of the asshole kid who's friend eventually gives her herpes. Nothing you can do about it besides move which you can't because of your job. You consider suicide but you remind yourself herpes is merely cosmetic and it will only ultimately result in a lifetime of loneliness for your poor daughter. Because fucking people who also have herpes results in even more herpes.

Don't cheat just agree to be swingers lel.

That is sick. That isn't marriage then is it? Why get married at all? So you can have a fancy ring? No I want to be married because it makes me happy. Because it enhances my life. It provides structure. It enables me to have someone to grow old with or death do us part...

It is really a frilly girly idea. The concept that one mate is more than satisfactory for the remainder of your good days. It is a fair thing tha I think is beautiful. If people could be capable of being more than filthy pigs.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-10-01 22:08:27

At 10/1/15 09:34 PM, swaenK wrote: If people could be capable of being more than filthy pigs.

Are you calling me a filthy pig?

I'm ok with this.

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-10-03 09:34:45

I'm not sure what all this is about magic cows but ...

At 9/30/15 10:55 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: Dude one wife is enough, just get 19 side chicks.

Right on.

Also ...

At 9/30/15 11:00 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: Don't cheat just agree to be swingers lel.

^Dude is on the ball in this thread.

It's not cheating if it's mutually agreed beforehand. You don't have to get married. And there's nothing wrong with friends with benefits.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-10-03 09:56:43

At 10/3/15 09:34 AM, NeonSpider wrote: ^Dude is on the ball in this thread.

You know it.

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-10-03 12:29:26

At 10/3/15 11:55 AM, dem0lecule wrote: You forgot the hookers, have to hook onto something.

What if mermaids are just big fish that old sailors hooked but they got really drunk and were nearly blind so they got it on Bom Chicka Bow Wow?

Something about this story seems fishy. Smells fishy too!

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-10-03 18:25:45

At 10/3/15 09:34 AM, NeonSpider wrote: It's not cheating if it's mutually agreed beforehand. You don't have to get married. And there's nothing wrong with friends with benefits.

ive said it b4 but there's no reason to have multiple sexual partners. it can be unhealthy and lead to serious physical disabilities such as cancer from HPV and etc. I know a girl who has her whole cervix removed, shortly after the birth of her second child. because of hpv.

there's no reason a person can't get complete sexual satisfaction from one partner.. more relevantly a devoted life would make the sexual satisfaction deeper/more resound/more g-spot.

hurp

BBS Signature

Response to I kill u if you eat magic cow! 2015-10-05 04:49:19

At 10/3/15 06:25 PM, swaenK wrote: ive said it b4 but there's no reason to have multiple sexual partners. it can be unhealthy and lead to serious physical disabilities such as cancer from HPV and etc. I know a girl who has her whole cervix removed, shortly after the birth of her second child. because of hpv.

Using your same argument that you could get STDs, it can be unhealthy to have even a single sexual partner. May as well stay celibate and become a monk or other religious ascetic based on that reasoning. You don't have to have multiple sexual partners, after all, but you also don't have to have even a single one. If you're that scared of STDs, go become a celibate monk already.

That said, there are many reasons one can enjoy having multiple sexual partners, and all can mutually benefit.

there's no reason a person can't get complete sexual satisfaction from one partner.. more relevantly a devoted life would make the sexual satisfaction deeper/more resound/more g-spot.

So basically because you're a vanilla sex kind of guy, therefore you dictate that everyone must have only vanilla sex and that everyone must only be satisfied with vanilla sex? That just says you're extremely sexually boring and a bit fascist. If you don't like it, fine, but don't dictate what other people "should" or "must" enjoy sexually.

There's some really hot kinds of sex you'll never be able to enjoy because you limit yourself. Nothing wrong with limiting yourself if you wish - that's your choice - but you don't know what you're missing.

Also, "more g-spot", in the context you used it, doesn't even make any sense. You're just throwing around sexual buzzwords you don't understand and hoping they stick. The "g-spot" is a hypothetical area in the vagina which may or may not even exist but for the sake of simplifying argument, let's assume it exists. Therefore more vaginas = "more g-spots". Number of vaginas in a one-man one-woman relationship is usually one, although possibly two if you have a rare two-vagina girl (They exist but it's rare). Number of vaginas in an open relationship with lots of women = bounded only by number of women.

At 10/5/15 04:49 AM, NeonSpider wrote: Using your same argument that you could get STDs, it can be unhealthy to have even a single sexual partner. May as well stay celibate and become a monk or other religious ascetic based on that reasoning. You don't have to have multiple sexual partners, after all, but you also don't have to have even a single one. If you're that scared of STDs, go become a celibate monk already.

That said, there are many reasons one can enjoy having multiple sexual partners, and all can mutually benefit.

This sounds like a gay sex party. Where you're in a bath house and a bunch of guys are making out, touching each others bums, and sucking each other off while one guy off in the corner is getting creamed in the ass.

"Multiple sex partners"

why? I could see maybe a fixed number, like three girlfriends. That would be alright. They were all 'chastised' and didn't fuck off then yeah, sure, let's have multiple girlfriends, or multiple wives. But only if you can manage that business. Better than sleeping around with someone new everyday in an endless conquest to fuck every last decent girl abroad. That's just terrible.

So basically because you're a vanilla sex kind of guy, therefore you dictate that everyone must have only vanilla sex and that everyone must only be satisfied with vanilla sex? That just says you're extremely sexually boring and a bit fascist. If you don't like it, fine, but don't dictate what other people "should" or "must" enjoy sexually.

fascism is momentary in times of famine, and etc.

There's some really hot kinds of sex you'll never be able to enjoy because you limit yourself. Nothing wrong with limiting yourself if you wish - that's your choice - but you don't know what you're missing.

Please, regale me.

Also, "more g-spot", in the context you used it, doesn't even make any sense. You're just throwing around sexual buzzwords you don't understand and hoping they stick. The "g-spot" is a hypothetical area in the vagina which may or may not even exist but for the sake of simplifying argument, let's assume it exists. Therefore more vaginas = "more g-spots". Number of vaginas in a one-man one-woman relationship is usually one, although possibly two if you have a rare two-vagina girl (They exist but it's rare). Number of vaginas in an open relationship with lots of women = bounded only by number of women.

Oh it exists. It takes a perfect girl to hit it though, FOR EXAMPLE:

each girls cervix is different sized. If you date a girl who has a really deep uterus, you're not going to be able to hit that unless your dick is 9+ inches. They exist, I have fucked girls with cervix that have no end and you're like "wow that has never happened before"

just the same if your dick was too big for the girl, it wouldn't fit in right and you would slide past it or it would be impossible to hit the gspot etc, especially if it was flaccid (too large to become erect) because then it wouldn't come to a point and it would be 100% impossible to hit the g-spot. If it was waaaay too long pointing it at the right spot too would prove to be a nuisance.

No the g-spot exists and it is absolutely amazing.

Not just for her, ESPECIALLY FOR THE GUY OMFG. 20 second ejaculation.

hurp

BBS Signature