00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Last Party You've Been To

2,130 Views | 41 Replies

Response to The Last Party You've Been To 2015-09-30 11:47:10

At 9/30/15 11:02 AM, MuramasasEdge wrote:
At 9/26/15 11:45 PM, PussyShark wrote: Friend's birthday party, we got drunk and smashed the fuck out of weed rice krispies and weed cake and I saw a friend for the last time before he passed away.
hahaha, that's gotta be sad.

last party i was at happened in 2014 and i got doomed since then

Yeah, it's a memory that has both happy and sad elements to it. It's in the upper echelons of my memory storage.

Response to The Last Party You've Been To 2015-09-30 12:10:49

Earlier this year lol, haven't gotten any invites cuz none of my friends party like they used to lol.

Response to The Last Party You've Been To 2015-09-30 14:15:34

Party as party in person's house, well, it's half a year or something and it sucked big time.
Party as a gathering of many people by a host, well, like 3 or 4 months ago, after I finished school. I had some fun.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to The Last Party You've Been To 2015-10-04 15:41:33

All of the birthday parties in my central family are in the former part of the year, so it's pretty nice how they all have it before Halloween and Christmas, so we can just have more parties then.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to The Last Party You've Been To 2015-10-04 18:51:55

The last party i went to i was one of two people over 18 I basically smoked some weed and then got drunk af while chillin with my friends that invited me the dancefloor was poppin but it was in the basement of a policeofficers house LOL his daughter was throwing a party. all and all it was fun. but i felt out of place..

Response to The Last Party You've Been To 2015-10-04 20:03:08

Been a while. Probably would have been at my house. I don't really do that anymore. Probably for the best. Lots of shit has been broken over the years. My puke is not the only puke I've cleaned up. I'm not the only one who's gotten laid in my bedroom. I've brought lots of people over before who I had only known for like 20 minutes cuz pfft judgement lol. I drank like a retard then. I've changed my behavior quite a bit.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to The Last Party You've Been To 2015-10-07 10:42:12

Wait, I'm going to one tonight, because there's going to be a Halloween celebration with my monthly meeting for friends. I'm just wondering if I should not go out to eat, because there will probably be lots of food there anyway.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to The Last Party You've Been To 2015-10-07 10:47:35

Last party I been too...
Well fuck I think I talked about that already. :P

I got bumped three times by a fucking hatch back and was nearly blackmailed for it.
I nearly got laid but I ended up all bloody and was sent to the local police cells.

Man... I don't ever want to party again...

psych, i wouldnt mind to again

Response to The Last Party You've Been To 2015-10-08 01:21:19

i went to the ae show in skidrow awhile ago I think Rob walked right past me and i imed k infront of everyone

Response to The Last Party You've Been To 2015-10-08 21:18:42

I just finished celebrating my friend's birthday at his house, about 4 hours ago.

BBS Signature

Response to The Last Party You've Been To 2015-10-14 09:42:43

I just wanted to say that I did indeed go to that Halloween party with my friends and it was quite enjoyable. We told scary stories and played some games. I even told Hotdiggedydemon's "The Northern Incident". That's just such an incredible cartoon I had to mention it. In the end, we ALL took home snacks!

i've been to a friend's birthday party last week. the last time we've seen each other was 4 years ago but I did her a huge favor just earlier this year which included her hooking up with one of my male friends and they're into some complicated romance now. i don't know how i got invited, maybe she really missed me or maybe she just wanna thank me for the dick i gave her.

the night was of course filled with alcohols, shitty karaoke singing and shitty his and hellos with strangers, and me trying to hit on a girl until i found myself nearly hooking up with an under-aged boy but thank god it was 5AM already and we both need to go home, i got work and he needs to go to school. i guess i'll never go out again.

BBS Signature