00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

punk563 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Fourth Reich; VW edition

2,135 Views | 46 Replies

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-22 20:20:42

At 9/22/15 08:15 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I thought about buying a truck and modding it to do that it would be pretty cheap and diesel fuel is cheap.

Yeah there's no or minimal power gain from coal rolling a truck and it's just really making a flagship to show the world; "Hey look, I'm a retard and I don't care about my children's children"

So go for it buddy. You're not making me mad, you're just making yourself look like a dumbass.

I like driving as much as the next redneck American but I've done some really stupid, easy shit that gave me both better economy and more power.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-22 20:36:54

At 9/22/15 03:15 PM, PussyShark wrote: Fucking GOD DAMN Volkswagen bitch ass buttfucks fucking cheating the motherfucking emissions test fucking damn it should have driven a fucking ethanol god damn (*seethes) GAAAARRGHJGRGHHGRGH FUCKING I FUCKING HATE VOLKSWAGEN they make me so fucking God damn mad I just wanna RRAAARRGGGHHH

A-are you okay man? I-I mean, it's the second time I've seen you this upset.

Fourth Reich; VW edition

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-22 20:47:47

At 9/22/15 08:20 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: Yeah there's no or minimal power gain from coal rolling a truck and it's just really making a flagship to show the world; "Hey look, I'm a retard and I don't care about my children's children"

who cares about kid? as a former child I can credibly say they suck.

I like driving as much as the next redneck American but I've done some really stupid, easy shit that gave me both better economy and more power.

actually you just flip a switch and switch the exhuast to a different pipe or converter depending on the method. so you can still get that power and economy.

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-22 20:55:38

At 9/22/15 08:47 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: actually you just flip a switch and switch the exhuast to a different pipe or converter depending on the method. so you can still get that power and economy.

OK, not more.

Literally the only gain is to your douchery.

Look up coal rolling on YouTube and most are of people purposely smoking pedestrians.

If you think that's cool, if you're some kind of arrogant fuck, go ahead. Really.

BBS Signature

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-22 21:09:23

At 9/22/15 08:55 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: Literally the only gain is to your douchery.

Look up coal rolling on YouTube and most are of people purposely smoking pedestrians.

If you think that's cool, if you're some kind of arrogant fuck, go ahead. Really.

I have actually for the last hour pretty fun stuff, saw one where they rigged this old ass Volvo Mad Max style and it blew smoke it was pretty cool very chrome very shiny.

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-22 21:11:13

At 9/22/15 09:09 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: I have actually for the last hour pretty fun stuff, saw one where they rigged this old ass Volvo Mad Max style and it blew smoke it was pretty cool very chrome very shiny.

Yeehaw.

BBS Signature

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-22 22:39:46

At 9/22/15 08:15 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 9/22/15 08:11 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
At 9/22/15 08:06 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: you mad bro?
Yeah battle of the douchebags real funny shit.
I thought about buying a truck and modding it to do that it would be pretty cheap and diesel fuel is cheap.

Kill yourself.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-22 22:47:38 (edited 2015-09-22 22:48:24)

At 9/22/15 10:39 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Kill yourself.

maybe in 40 or 50 years, i'm in control of me and I refuse to let anyone tell me what to do even death. besides I have a Mad Max Coal Roller I have to build! I've found a few cheap corvette stingrays I could use!

I SHALL BE WITNESSED AND ENTER VALHALLA SHINY AND CHROME!

Fourth Reich; VW edition

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-22 23:18:04

At 9/22/15 10:47 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: maybe in 40 or 50 years, i'm in control of me and I refuse to let anyone tell me what to do even death. besides I have a Mad Max Coal Roller I have to build! I've found a few cheap corvette stingrays I could use!

If you're making one as a cool replica, fine.

If you're making one to be a douchebag and gas people as a prank, possibly triggering an asthmatic attack and killing them, don't.

Not that you'll ever follow through with this, but you could put in a direct-injected gasoline V8 in it and make smokers out of dyed black water, the type you would use for Halloween.

DI V8 is going to give you more power anyways.

BBS Signature

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-22 23:22:28 (edited 2015-09-22 23:23:10)

At 9/22/15 11:18 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: If you're making one as a cool replica, fine.
If you're making one to be a douchebag and gas people as a prank, possibly triggering an asthmatic attack and killing them, don't.

for both

Not that you'll ever follow through with this, but you could put in a direct-injected gasoline V8 in it and make smokers out of dyed black water, the type you would use for Halloween.

DI V8 is going to give you more power anyways.

yeah I have a friend who's mechanic that could help for free on this project and some of the people who run local junk yards I'm gonna ask around about the engine, I know a bit about cars and a V8 was going to be bare minimum along with the body of the car itself/ the only real problem is getting the parts and the time it will take its probably going to be one of those project cars.

but thats if I even go through with it, since I have a shit ton going on in my life.

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-22 23:25:21

At 9/22/15 11:22 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: for both

Yeehaw.

yeah I have a friend who's mechanic that could help for free on this project and some of the people who run local junk yards I'm gonna ask around about the engine, I know a bit about cars and a V8 was going to be bare minimum along with the body of the car itself/ the only real problem is getting the parts and the time it will take its probably going to be one of those project cars.

If it's a Stingray it's going to have a V8 already.

Just find one that runs, you're literally going to rust it on purpose anyways.

BBS Signature

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-23 19:42:03

Look, if you're that concerned about air pollution, you could always just fill your car up with biodiesel.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-23 20:55:48

At 9/23/15 07:42 PM, Painbringer wrote: Look, if you're that concerned about air pollution, you could always just fill your car up with biodiesel.

I'm not like a Nazi ...pun not intended... when it comes to telling people that their cars suck, as long as it's meeting federal emission standards.

Biodiesel isn't readily available where I'm living. In fact, I really don't know a gas station that sells it.

I don't have a solid stance on diesel itself unless it's coal rolled. Between that, and a car which was supposed to give off equal or less pollutants than gas, it does tend to lean my feelings on it in the wrong direction.

Do you understand where I'm coming from.

BBS Signature

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-23 20:55:53

At 9/23/15 07:42 PM, Painbringer wrote: Look, if you're that concerned about air pollution, you could always just fill your car up with biodiesel.

Or use a bicycle. Or walk if where you're going isn't too far.

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-23 21:04:30

At 9/23/15 08:55 PM, someaveragechap wrote:
Or use a bicycle. Or walk if where you're going isn't too far.

Isn't the point.

I'm not trying to be a douche but I need a car in my daily life. It's the big cooperation's responsibility to make sure we're moving the right direction.

Until we achieve truly green alternative energy for cars we need to watch emissions.

But I've learned that I'm the only one that cares here today so whatever.

BBS Signature

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-23 21:06:30

At 9/23/15 09:04 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
Isn't the point.

I'm not trying to be a douche but I need a car in my daily life. It's the big cooperation's responsibility to make sure we're moving the right direction.

Until we achieve truly green alternative energy for cars we need to watch emissions.

But I've learned that I'm the only one that cares here today so whatever.

The point is that big company lied. Are you honestly surprised about that?

Response to Fourth Reich; VW edition 2015-09-23 21:10:20

At 9/23/15 09:06 PM, someaveragechap wrote: The point is that big company lied. Are you honestly surprised about that?

I'm moving on with my life.

Tune in for my next thread.

BBS Signature