00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkyonVeil just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ANIMATOR, MUSICIAN, WRITER for Hire

628 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello, my name is Alex E. and I'm an eighteen-year-old animator, songwriter, composer, comic artist, and writer among other things. Pricing depends on the content of each individual project.

ANIMATION
I am a 2D frame-by-frame and tweening animator. I work in two animation programs: Adobe Flash CS3/CS5 and Toon Boom Harmony Essentials 12 (they are interchangeable). I have been animating for more than four years. I am educated on the art of animation, having read The Animator's Survival Kit as well as others.

Examples of my most recent released work is at www.ade-syndicate.newgrounds.com under "Latest Movies".

MUSIC
I am also a pianist, synthesist (a synthesizer player), electronic producer, and singer. I have created chiptune music for retro styled video games like "Retro Racer", original scores for documentaries like "The Tale of the Tarot Illuminati", and original albums and extended plays.

My specialty lies in electronic music, progressive rock, and chiptunes, but my abilities extend beyond those genres. I played piano in a jazz band for eight years. I am capable of making "fake" orchestral music, comedy songs, and ragtime-type songs; I am capable of creating multiple styles and genres of music.

Examples of my most recent released music is at www.soundcloud.com/adesyndicate and www.ade-syndicate.newgrounds.com under "Latest Audio Submissions". There are some songs on Soundcloud that are not on Newgrounds.

WRITING
I’ve written dialogue-heavy and story-driven screenplays for my own animated comedies for four years and more serious character-driven screenplays for comics for six years. I am capable of helping you write scripts for stories, revising your work, and so on.

I have also read several books on the topic of writing including Understanding Comics and Making Comics by Scott McCloud (they both have chapters devoted to storytelling), How to Write a Sentence by Stanley Fish, Walking on Alligators: A Book of Meditations for Writers by Susan Shaughnessy, Aspects of the Novel by E.M. Forster, Writing Better Lyrics by Pat Pattison, and Screenwriting is Storytelling by Kate Wright. I am also involved in a few liberal arts clubs in college that involve writing and I have attended a creative writing course.

(I have chosen not to release any of my written work as I have not copyrighted any of it.)

- Aʟᴇx E. -

ANIMATOR

MUSICIAN

Response to ANIMATOR, MUSICIAN, WRITER for Hire 2015-09-18 13:00:16

Please contact me at adesyndicate@gmail.com, reply here if interested, or PM me if definitely interested.

- Aʟᴇx E. -

ANIMATOR

MUSICIAN

Response to ANIMATOR, MUSICIAN, WRITER for Hire 2015-10-06 03:20:28

I am looking for an editor/cowriter for an animated web action series are you interested?

Response to ANIMATOR, MUSICIAN, WRITER for Hire 2015-10-07 18:46:37

Absolutely! We can talk prices later. What is your series about?

- Aʟᴇx E. -

ANIMATOR

MUSICIAN