00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

You know what's a scary thought?

1,701 Views | 24 Replies

You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-17 19:48:32

Have you noticed how pretty much every middle aged person is fucking fat these days? They're the next group to be the elderly. You've got 2 things that destroy health on a collision course.

BBS Signature

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-17 20:09:36

No, I haven't noticed that. There are plenty of overweight folks, but the middle aged ones seem to be holding the standard of the general public. Which isn't good.

The world is always doomed.

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-17 21:22:10

I had this belly since my teens.

And I've only started gaining weight in my 20s.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-17 21:26:49

Do you have statistics to say that 100% of middle schoolers are fat?

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-17 21:32:45

At 9/17/15 09:26 PM, BloodPact wrote: Do you have statistics to say that 100% of middle schoolers are fat?

middle aged

ex: 40

not middleschoolers.. who are like 14

BBS Signature

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-17 22:43:03

Ok and

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-17 22:48:11

At 9/17/15 09:04 PM, Hoodie wrote: Really poor people are the fat ones.

If the poor are so fat then where do they get all the money for the food? Think before you talk man, please.

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-17 23:31:13

I've had dogs that weighed more than me. I've got nothing to worry about.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-17 23:36:06

At 9/17/15 09:04 PM, Hoodie wrote: All my family members who are "middle-class" are in shape and fine. Matter of fact most middle-class people I know are in shape. Really poor people are the fat ones.

the genius in this flew over everyone's head so far

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-18 00:27:56

you'll change your tune once 2031 comes around and china launches EMP's and disables every form of technology we have, the chinamen will be at your footsteps and the only way to fight back is by using these heavy form factor mobile bullet sponges to help aid with starcraft inspired stratagems and with them being old they won't really count as casualties since supplying old people with what little food reserves we have left would be a foolish waste of resources... i'm just being realistic hard choices have to be made and we will learn to live and love ourselves once again after the dust settles all in due time

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-18 00:45:07

A scarier thought is that idiocrasy is real and the increased obesity rate is just another sign of the decreasing intelligence of the general population. That we live in a society in which idiots are rewarded for having large, excess-chromosomed families is the main contributor, and increased reliance on technology certainly doesn't help.

At 9/18/15 12:45 AM, Bit wrote: A scarier thought is that idiocrasy is real and the increased obesity rate is just another sign of the decreasing intelligence of the general population. That we live in a society in which idiots are rewarded for having large, excess-chromosomed families is the main contributor, and increased reliance on technology certainly doesn't help.

Should we beat the crap out of Everquest players who order pizza while playing the game? Because I kind of want to do that...

Edit: Not just while playing the game. Ordering the pizza from an option IN GAME.

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-18 03:12:35

At 9/17/15 10:48 PM, PussyShark wrote:
At 9/17/15 09:04 PM, Hoodie wrote: Really poor people are the fat ones.
If the poor are so fat then where do they get all the money for the food? Think before you talk man, please.

The fattening food is less expensive than the healthier food. It's very expensive to eat healthy compared to eating sloppy. Oh and not eating often enough can lead to weight gain as well due to lowered metabolism when the body kicks into survival mode. You should take your own advice and think before you talk.

I mean seriously if you haven't seen this for yourself just tells me you live in some nice privileged areas and don't even know what poor people even look like and can probably afford whatever foods you like. Now I'm not saying you're some rich guy but I am saying you haven't a clue.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-18 10:08:11

At 9/18/15 03:12 AM, NeonSpider wrote: a lot of dumb stuff
At 9/17/15 09:04 PM, Hoodie wrote:
dumb stuff

BZZZZZT! Wrong- the answer was food stamps, nice try both of you.

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-18 11:09:57

At 9/18/15 10:54 AM, Hoodie wrote:
At 9/18/15 10:08 AM, PussyShark wrote: BZZZZZT! Wrong- the answer was food stamps, nice try both of you.
Holy shit dude. You're reaching new levels. Just PM the girls on this site about sex or something some more.

Why?

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-22 23:34:22

We could always commit pact suicide to avoid facing our problems.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

At 9/18/15 07:49 AM, Hoodie wrote: Sometimes I say smart things.

this is not one of those times

At 9/17/15 09:04 PM, Hoodie wrote: All my family members who are "middle-class" are in shape and fine. Matter of fact most middle-class people I know are in shape. Really poor people are the fat ones.

Middle AGE is not the same thing as middle CLASS

i can't tell if you were being serious or not

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-23 00:11:03

Bu the time i'm 20, if i'm even alive, I question that, I will be Zac Efron's tan twin.

BBS Signature

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-23 01:32:25

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-23 10:07:21

At 9/17/15 09:32 PM, thegarbear14 wrote:
At 9/17/15 09:26 PM, BloodPact wrote: Do you have statistics to say that 100% of middle schoolers are fat?
middle aged

ex: 40

not middleschoolers.. who are like 14

But let's face it, they are pretty fat as well.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-23 11:08:23

At 9/23/15 01:32 AM, vannila-guerilla wrote: According to Oxford Journal being fat doesn't mean you're in bad health at all.

As a fatass I'm calling bullshit.

I'm not the type of fat where I need to breath heavy for half an hour after climbing a flight of stairs but it does have a slight toll on your health.

BBS Signature

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-23 17:16:56

To be honest, I think it's getting better. I've moved to a metropolitan area, and very few people are fat.

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-23 18:23:43

At 9/23/15 09:01 AM, Hoodie wrote:
At 9/22/15 11:59 PM, TOXlCITY wrote: Middle AGE is not the same thing as middle CLASS
Someone get this guy a medal, he figured out that you can have different standard of livings depending on age, oh my gosh what a genius, I'm glad he called me stupid, cause I'm obviously the dumb one here.

I was half-under the impression you knew what you were doing... the joke just wasn't funny, is all.

"Death upon death... Nothing but death in this barren land. Who can we pray to? There are only demons and fiends here."

~The Journal of a Man Who Wandered into Another World

BBS Signature

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-23 21:11:54

At 9/23/15 11:08 AM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
At 9/23/15 01:32 AM, vannila-guerilla wrote: According to Oxford Journal being fat doesn't mean you're in bad health at all.
As a fatass I'm calling bullshit.

I'm not the type of fat where I need to breath heavy for half an hour after climbing a flight of stairs but it does have a slight toll on your health.

And you're not doing any real research, are you? I'm calling bullshit because you're only using yourself as an example and pretending to know more than the experts.

Response to You know what's a scary thought? 2015-09-23 21:13:31

At 9/23/15 09:11 PM, vannila-guerilla wrote: I'm calling bullshit because you're only using yourself as an example and pretending to know more than the experts.

Yes.

Geez you can't win with the fat debate can you.

It's unhealthy, it's ok.

It's disgusting, it's beautiful.

I blame Tumblr.

BBS Signature