00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MoxKatt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wanna draw this girl?

4,882 Views | 49 Replies

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-18 00:29:01

At 9/17/15 07:25 PM, minichou wrote: here you go! http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/minichou/jenemazzi

Thanks! I love it! I left you a review : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-18 00:39:06 (edited 2015-09-18 00:53:04)

I would have detailed it more if my graphics tablet wasn't broken, but here it is. Enjoy!

Wanna draw this girl?

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-18 01:04:39

At 9/18/15 12:39 AM, Silvergun-Superman wrote: I would have detailed it more if my graphics tablet wasn't broken, but here it is. Enjoy!

Oh nice. It's so adorable! That's an interesting style. It's slightly rough, but not at all ugly. If you'll forgive the ryhme, it's gritty but pretty. It's a really cute drawing. I like that you gave her blues eyes. She actually does have blue eyes in my cartoons, so excellent job! Let's see, she's got her pink ponytail, her blue bracelet, her silver necklace, and no shoes to speak of; Jenemazzi would be proud. She stands proudly barefoot in all her eight-toed glory. Oh, and I see there's a little heart in her necklace. I like that. I'm gonna start drawing it that way. I think you did a great job. I love it! Thanks for the very nice drawing. Oh it's so adorable ^w^

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-19 23:19:10

Here's my try

Any relation with TheBindingOfIsaac it's just a coincidence

Wanna draw this girl?

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-20 01:07:42

At 9/18/15 10:56 AM, Glboom wrote: I had to add a gun

I love it! It's so cleanly drawn and brightly colored. It's quite fantastic, although, seeing Jenemazzi with a gun scares me a bit. That's an interesting pose she's in. Is she in the air? Lying in the snow perhaps? Eh, I'm looking too deep into this. I love the drawing! It's a welcome addition to this growing collection of mine. Thanks for the wonderful art : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-20 05:57:38

At 9/20/15 05:43 AM, AnnaDeborra wrote: Hey,
Yeah, I know it's so difficult to draw, but try it with some animation principles and the girl will be so real, you'll see.
Check it out.
http://www.animationabc.com/the-principles-of-animation/

I believe in animation, it is more important to learn and get used to the idea of drawing fundamentals before getting into animation fundamentals.
Cartooning relies heavily on fundamentals too.

Drawin' and being trash. :3

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-20 15:28:45

At 9/15/15 09:35 PM, Tylarius wrote: I had a good deal of fun doing this.
Also I'm sorry.

it is well constructed well done!

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-23 20:32:16

Here's my cartoony attempt at designing Jenemazzi in my artistic style:

Wanna draw this girl?

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-23 23:45:40

At 9/19/15 11:19 PM, LoboF wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/lobof/jenemazzi
Here's my try
Any relation with TheBindingOfIsaac it's just a coincidence

Hey there! I wrote you a lovely review on your drawing. Thanks again : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-24 00:02:56

At 9/23/15 08:32 PM, MisterOutcast wrote: Here's my cartoony attempt at designing Jenemazzi in my artistic style:

Firstly, I like that you gave her pants. That's a bold decision there. I like her overall shape. It's very cartoony, like a 90s sorta cartoony. Bowed legs, spaggehtti arms, a gigantic head, the full package. She looks like she walked out of an episode of Animaniacs or something. The shading and colors are pretty nice. I particularrly like her pink spots. You know who she REALLY reminds me of is Bonk, from the Bonk games back in the day. She's like a taller, female bonk. Anyways, nice work. I like your style : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-24 04:16:07 (edited 2015-09-24 04:19:03)

Here is my version of JeneMazzi.

Wanna draw this girl?

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-27 00:49:22

At 9/24/15 04:16 AM, Lusin wrote: Here is my version of JeneMazzi.

Nice! I know I've been pretty positive with all these critiques or whatever, but this one here is one of my favorites I must say.

She looks great! Very pretty. I like the colors. They're not quite as vibrant as the other drawings, but a bit more muddy, like a Tim Burton movie. It works. Nicely done.

Her clothes are very well-drawn. Your ability to draw wrinkles and clothing is amazing. In fact, out of all the other drawings, I think your Jenemazzi has the most well-drawn clothes. Her shirt has texture, it has thickness; it looks like a comfy shirt. You look at it and you can tell that it's a long sleeve V-neck with the sleeves rolled up. Fantastic job! Overall, she's well-drawn, though, her left hand looks a little strange. Seems a little out of place. Other than that, I have zero complaints.

I also like that she actually looks her age this time. Jenemazzi is suppose to be 14, so good on you.

Thank you for the wonderful drawing. You have great style : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-27 07:09:15 (edited 2015-09-27 07:10:10)

Nice! I know I've been pretty positive with all these critiques or whatever, but this one here is one of my favorites I must say.

She looks great! Very pretty. I like the colors. They're not quite as vibrant as the other drawings, but a bit more muddy, like a Tim Burton movie. It works. Nicely done.

Her clothes are very well-drawn. Your ability to draw wrinkles and clothing is amazing. In fact, out of all the other drawings, I think your Jenemazzi has the most well-drawn clothes. Her shirt has texture, it has thickness; it looks like a comfy shirt. You look at it and you can tell that it's a long sleeve V-neck with the sleeves rolled up. Fantastic job! Overall, she's well-drawn, though, her left hand looks a little strange. Seems a little out of place. Other than that, I have zero complaints.

I also like that she actually looks her age this time. Jenemazzi is suppose to be 14, so good on you.

Thank you for the wonderful drawing. You have great style : )

...Oh darn! In my midst of trying to finish Jenemazzi, I've completely overlooked her left hand and left her a stump! I am so sorry. Well this is embarrassing, thanks for pointing that out for me and thanks for your legen-wait for it... Dary response. I've given her a left hand so now she is more presentable.

Wanna draw this girl?

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-27 12:09:11

...Oh darn! In my midst of trying to finish Jenemazzi, I've completely overlooked her left hand and left her a stump! I am so sorry. Well this is embarrassing, thanks for pointing that out for me and thanks for your legen-wait for it... Dary response. I've given her a left hand so now she is more presentable.

Ah yes, now it is without flaw. She's no longer wearing a sock over her left arm, so that's good. I'm really not one to talk though. The original doesn't even have hands! Anyways, thanks again for your fantastic rendition of Jenemazzi. I love it. Best in show : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-10-10 14:11:40

Jenemazzi

Wanna draw this girl?

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2016-01-23 16:47:27

At 10/10/15 02:11 PM, ZaHa wrote: Jenemazzi

Oh, I'm sorry. I must've missed this one. So sorry. I like your take on Jenemazzi quite a bit. She looks like she's about to mess somebody up. Jenemazzi with a sword scares! From an artistic perspective, the pose is very well-done. I find the shading to be interesting, but it works well. I like it! Thank you so much for drawing this for me. I really appreciate it. Thanks again, and sorry for such a late reply.

Much respect.

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2016-01-23 19:39:26

At 1/23/16 04:47 PM, Bertn1991 wrote: From an artistic perspective, the pose is very well-done.

No it's not. It's an adventurous pose, but that figure is horribly disjointed at the shoulder and legs.

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2016-01-23 19:52:05

At 1/23/16 07:39 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/23/16 04:47 PM, Bertn1991 wrote: From an artistic perspective, the pose is very well-done.
No it's not. It's an adventurous pose, but that figure is horribly disjointed at the shoulder and legs.

Your opinion is your opinion. Just calling it like I see it. If you think you could do it better then I'd love to see :-)

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2016-01-23 20:02:22

At 1/23/16 07:52 PM, Bertn1991 wrote: Your opinion is your opinion. Just calling it like I see it.

Hold up, that's not an opinion as it's physically impossible.

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2016-01-23 20:08:19

At 1/23/16 07:52 PM, Bertn1991 wrote: If you think you could do it better then I'd love to see :-)

Ah, I see what this is. You're mindlessly complimenting people to draw your bland character.

Yeah no. Take this attitude back to deviant art where people can choke on other people's false praise.

BBS Signature