00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kiler91 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wanna draw this girl?

4,858 Views | 49 Replies

Her name is Jenemazzi. Do whatever you want with her in any style you wish, make it awesome, make it really terrible, do anything you wish, and feel free to say no, flip the table and walk out. I have nothing to gain from this, just thought it might be a fun thread : )

If you do wanna do a drawing, I'll be sharing it with my small but completely awesome fan base on Facebook and be sure to credit you with a link to your page or whatever, and give you a ridiculous amount of praise and recommendation. It's free advertising the way I see it. Have fun!

Wanna draw this girl?

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-08 07:13:25

I would have never expected such a simple looking character would be difficult to draw . Pretty decepting.

Wanna draw this girl?

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-08 12:08:09

At 9/8/15 07:13 AM, argile wrote: I would have never expected such a simple looking character would be difficult to draw . Pretty decepting.

I love it! It reminds me of MS Paint drawings I used to make. It's like the same style and everything. Thank you for taking the time to draw her. I posted the picture on my cartoon's facebook page. I'm sure it'll get a buncha likes. I gave you proper credit with a link to your page and stuff. Anyways, thanks again. I really enjoyed that : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-08 14:28:37

I m in for this ,Wait for a couple of hours

IT's HREYAS BEETCHOS╥━━━━━━━━╭━━╮━━┳

╢╭╮╭━━━━━┫┃▋▋━▅┣

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-08 14:40:25

At 9/8/15 02:28 PM, hreyas wrote: I m in for this ,Wait for a couple of hours

Awesome! I'm 100% excited to see it : D

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-08 15:07:22

hello there

Wanna draw this girl?

╢╭╮╭━━━━━┫┃▋▋━▅┣

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-08 15:26:53

At 9/8/15 03:07 PM, hreyas wrote: hello there

Ha! My day has been make : ) This belongs in a gilded frame above my bed. I don't remember Jenemazzi being quite so lanky before, or having a nose. That is just pure excellence right there. I'm all smiles. Can't wait to share it. Thanks for lending your artistic mastery to such a simple doodle of mine. Well done, sir : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-08 15:56:56

Are face shots welcome? Chances are I might only do one, down to perhaps the neck and the shoulders.

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-08 16:43:01

Thank you so much for the appreciation

╢╭╮╭━━━━━┫┃▋▋━▅┣

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-08 16:47:51

At 9/8/15 03:56 PM, Troisnyx wrote: Are face shots welcome? Chances are I might only do one, down to perhaps the neck and the shoulders.

Of course they are welcome : ) Do it however you like. Looking at your art I'm very interested to see what you come up with to be honest. You're a wonderful artist I must say. I even added "Sweets Paradise" to my favorites. I like that one. Er, anyways, have fun!

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-08 17:16:02

It's just a small thing, but here it is. My take on Jenemazzi.

Wanna draw this girl?

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-08 17:37:06

At 9/8/15 05:16 PM, Troisnyx wrote: It's just a small thing, but here it is. My take on Jenemazzi.

Thank you! I love it! This one is my favorite. I really like the way you've drawn her hair. It's very interesting. It has a sort of candy-like quality to it, kinda like maple syrup. I must say I really do like the overall style you've got. The lighting is really impressive, too. I like your use of different colored outlines to convey lighting. It's very effective, and gives it a unique look. The shading is good, the colors are vibrant and pretty; I have no complaints. I'm sure everyone will love this. Thanks so much for drawing it! I think it's fantastic : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-08 17:40:11

At 9/8/15 05:37 PM, Bertn1991 wrote: Thank you! I love it! This one is my favorite. I really like the way you've drawn her hair. It's very interesting. It has a sort of candy-like quality to it, kinda like maple syrup. I must say I really do like the overall style you've got. The lighting is really impressive, too. I like your use of different colored outlines to convey lighting. It's very effective, and gives it a unique look. The shading is good, the colors are vibrant and pretty; I have no complaints. I'm sure everyone will love this. Thanks so much for drawing it! I think it's fantastic : )

Cheers -- glad you like it! I love vivid colours in general, and... I'm just glad. Hope everyone who sees this may like it -- I'm not counting on it, but hey. It was fun doing this drawing.

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-09 04:07:08

At 9/8/15 05:16 PM, Troisnyx wrote: It's just a small thing, but here it is. My take on Jenemazzi.

GOD THE FACE DOESN'T FIT THAT NECK AND SHOULDERS! IT MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE!

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-09 06:02:07

At 9/9/15 04:07 AM, cuteboy99 wrote:
GOD THE FACE DOESN'T FIT THAT NECK AND SHOULDERS! IT MAKE ME WANT TO PUKE!

Why thank you. Go ahead and puke. (Heheh, it's not like I can take you seriously anyway, your art is puke-worthy too XD)

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-09 07:44:34

Check out my music at http://gamekrazzyproduction.newgrou nds.com/audio/

*GamekrazzyProduction*

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-09 08:38:38

At 9/9/15 07:44 AM, GamekrazzyProduction wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/gamekrazzyproduction/earthbound-jenemazzi
I was bored... so eh why not? :D

nice artwork!

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-09 15:52:23

At 9/9/15 07:44 AM, GamekrazzyProduction wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/gamekrazzyproduction/earthbound-jenemazzi
I was bored... so eh why not? :D

Gasp, I love pixel art! That's fantastic : D And yay, someone finally drew her trademark blue bracelet. Despite being done up in the 8-bit / 16-bit style I think your take on Jenemazzi has the greatest attention to detail. It's a really good picture. It looks like it came straight outta Earthbound or Mother 3. You even did the sparkles. Ah yes, I look forward to sharing this with everyone. Thanks so much. You are cool : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-09 16:03:54

And here's one from me. I wanted to get in on the fun too : )

Wanna draw this girl?

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-09 19:29:24

just a sketch, but here's my take on it

Wanna draw this girl?

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-09 22:23:52 (edited 2015-09-09 22:24:15)

At 9/9/15 07:29 PM, PlayStationPortable wrote: just a sketch, but here's my take on it

This is now my wallpaper : D I love your take on her! It's a bit scrawly, but in a good way. I really do like that look I must say. I love the overall art style as well. It's kinda sorta anime-ish, but with way more originality. It's good art! I like how you gave her eyes that aren't two black dots like in my simple drawings. Oh, and I see she has a nose as well! Good on you. And you really captured her thick, messy hair well too. Very pretty. Gee, looking at your other drawings right now, I'm surprised of how... tame it is in comparison. She's like 14 years old in my show, so thank you for not drawing her doing something not so safe for work. But yeah, I love the colors, the sketchiness, her eyes, hair, face, and the fact that someone finally drew both her bracelet, and her necklace. Yay, I love it! Great work, sir. Thank you for the marvelous sketch : )

Wanna draw this girl?

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-13 16:38:21

ya im gonna do it

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-13 17:11:21

There, slapped this one together in an hour or so.
I've never done one of these "draw your version" things so that was pretty fun. Lets get more of these going!
Had a bit of difficulty with figuring out the hair but whatever, looks satisfactory.

Wanna draw this girl?

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-13 19:11:51

At 9/13/15 04:38 PM, minichou wrote: ya im gonna do it

Looking forward to it : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-13 19:29:47

At 9/13/15 05:11 PM, RyuYan wrote: There, slapped this one together in an hour or so.
I've never done one of these "draw your version" things so that was pretty fun. Lets get more of these going!
Had a bit of difficulty with figuring out the hair but whatever, looks satisfactory.

I like it. I think you did a good job on the hair. I like the way you did the lighting on it. People forget just how shiny hair can be, so good job! The shading in general is pretty good I think. There's some good colors going on and the proportion is nice as well. The perspective is impressive, too. I would definitely have a tough time drawing someone from that angle, so good on ya. I love the eyes, too. I forgot to mention that Jenemazzi's eyes are suppose to be blue, but oh well, they look great! And a lot of people don't know that the tops of eyes are generally the darker part, so good job with the shading once more. You again get points for detail. All in all I really like your version. It's a welcome addition to the collection : )

I'm surprised so many people have posted drawings here. I thought most people would flip the table and storm out. I'm happy that everyone's having fun. We definitely need more of these! Someone please make a thread like this so I can participate!!

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-14 09:22:52

Which is almost is a rip-off
below.

Wanna draw this girl?

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-15 21:35:29

I had a good deal of fun doing this.
Also I'm sorry.

Wanna draw this girl?

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-15 23:52:37

At 9/15/15 09:35 PM, Tylarius wrote: I had a good deal of fun doing this.
Also I'm sorry.

And there but by the grace of God is perhaps the single greatest artistic creation of our time. That is too funny, dude! My day is made. I feel like she's telling someone a secret but totally aloud and everyone in the room can clearly hear her. "They had incontinence pants on sale at the Walmart today!!" Thanks for the laughs, sir : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-16 00:05:59

At 9/14/15 09:22 AM, galokio wrote: Which is almost is a rip-off
below.

I don't think it's a ripoff. I think you stayed very true to the original while also putting your own subtle spin on her. It's a nice doodle! I particularly like the flower on her shirt. Very pretty. You also gave her shoes. I didn't mention this but Jenemazzi hates shoes. She's like anti-shoes. Those are some fancy shoes though. But anywho, I really like what you've drawn. Thank you : )

BBS Signature

Response to Wanna draw this girl? 2015-09-17 19:25:10