00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BoneMarr0w just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Interested in a Comic Book Ad Space

402 Views | 8 Replies

Hey everyone!
So recently my original comic book was funded through kickstarter and we're working on publishing it soon.
You can check out a preview of it here.
Before we publish it, we need to fill out some empty ad spaces. We're not really looking for money, but it is an option. You can give us anything you can think of in return for the ad space. Whether it be advertising us back, buying the ad space, etc.
If you're interested please post here and if we like your offer we'll contact you back.
Thanks for reading and i hope to hear from you soon~

Interested in a Comic Book Ad Space

Response to Interested in a Comic Book Ad Space 2015-09-06 22:28:13

Why not use one of the spaces to give Newgrounds a shout-out?

Response to Interested in a Comic Book Ad Space 2015-09-06 22:30:00

Hmm that sword looks oddly familiar but have fun writing your book, and good luck.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Interested in a Comic Book Ad Space 2015-09-07 07:28:52

At 9/6/15 10:28 PM, Bit wrote: Why not use one of the spaces to give Newgrounds a shout-out?

I'd have to get Fulps(And whoever else runs this website) permission or I could get sued. haha
And we could use any kind of help we could get~

Response to Interested in a Comic Book Ad Space 2015-09-07 07:30:11

At 9/6/15 10:30 PM, WahyaRanger2 wrote: Hmm that sword looks oddly familiar but have fun writing your book, and good luck.

Well there are many different manga/anime/video games that use a similar design so I'm not surprised ;)
Thanks~

At 9/7/15 07:28 AM, Amv93 wrote:
At 9/6/15 10:28 PM, Bit wrote: Why not use one of the spaces to give Newgrounds a shout-out?
I'd have to get Fulps(And whoever else runs this website) permission or I could get sued. haha
And we could use any kind of help we could get~

You should PM the Fulps. And naaaaaaaaaaah. We're not the BBC.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Interested in a Comic Book Ad Space 2015-09-07 20:55:33

At 9/7/15 07:34 AM, YomToxic wrote: You should PM the Fulps. And naaaaaaaaaaah. We're not the BBC.

I tried, he hasn't replied yet~

Response to Interested in a Comic Book Ad Space 2015-09-07 21:09:21

At 9/7/15 08:55 PM, Amv93 wrote:
At 9/7/15 07:34 AM, YomToxic wrote: You should PM the Fulps. And naaaaaaaaaaah. We're not the BBC.
I tried, he hasn't replied yet~

Tom's a busy guy. He probably gets millions of messages per day. Sometimes it takes a while for him to respond. What's the deadline for getting this ad space filled?

Response to Interested in a Comic Book Ad Space 2015-09-08 01:47:09

At 9/7/15 09:09 PM, Bit wrote: Tom's a busy guy. He probably gets millions of messages per day. Sometimes it takes a while for him to respond. What's the deadline for getting this ad space filled?

Yeah I know~
The deadline is in around 1-2 months, but the sooner the better so that whoever's interested can get a better placed ad.
It'd be awesome if he were to advertise our comic back~