00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RIOTxANON06 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

a way to make smash 4 better

702 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

a way to make smash 4 better 2015-09-03 19:40:25

https://plus.google.com/105494582643912780585/posts/5dGy9k55q2D

Disclaimer (to reduce annoying arguments):

1. The issues I mentioned apply both casually AND competitively. It doesn't matter which of the two you fall onto, just state your issues and please spread this post and the two links.

The problems I mentioned can be found in the second link.

2. I'm not forcing you to share my problems. Hence why I said that you can add a link to my problems with the game ALONG with your own complains if you want to. I am NOT forcing you to agree or disagree.

3. Don't come in here and say its not going to work IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO TRY IN THE FIRST PLACE. If everyone makes an effort, I am confident that we can make a difference. But you HAVE to try if you want this to work.

With that in mind, please take a look at this and kindly consider sending a help ticket and spreading the post so that more people can see it. Please....

Response to a way to make smash 4 better 2015-09-04 23:59:02

sending help tickets to Nintendo for character balance suggestions is just silly

Response to a way to make smash 4 better 2015-09-05 00:40:28

Smash is fine the way it is. Every game has little issues, but it is nothing game breaking.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to a way to make smash 4 better 2015-09-05 17:07:15

Smash 4 is alright. Any Smash that doesn't have wavedashing and other glitch- ERM.. "advanced strats" is alright.

BBS Signature