00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Waaf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sports you've played?

1,120 Views | 24 Replies

Sports you've played? 2015-09-01 23:42:37

I'm in football, this is my first sport. It's hard as shit but i'm getting used to it.
What about you?

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-01 23:44:21

I PLAY DRINK THE WHISKEY

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-01 23:44:33

Lol none.

No.

Organized sports are douchebags fighting for bragging rights to their own masculinity.

Hey good luck though Avery.

I was in Ski Club in high school and that pretty much sums it up.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 00:01:00

I used to play field hockey in high school, also for a few months at university

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 00:35:05

Football, tennis, skateboarding, longboarding, surfing!

Love the last three aye still do em all to this day!

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 03:30:55

Soccer when I was little, Tennis in middle school (and I wasn't half bad at it.). Then when High School came along, I just did JROTC all four years and I had a great time with it.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 03:44:49

When I used to do youth sports I did soccer, basketball, and baseball. When I got into middle school and high school I did wrestling.

You haven't seen me yet.

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 05:27:48 (edited 2015-09-02 05:31:30)

I used to play Football (or soccer if you will) as a kid, but I was really terrible at it. Never scored any goals, never made any good plays or assists. I was only allowed to actually play because otherwise the coach would get shit for not allowing a kid to play. He got shit any way of course because he was an absuive asshole that verbally tormented a gang of 6-8 year olds.

Writing all this kind of gives me perspective why I hate (physical) sports.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 06:41:23

I cage fight. Which is a sport I guess.

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 09:05:14 (edited 2015-09-02 09:06:04)

At 9/2/15 12:15 AM, VirtualSeeker wrote: Wait a second, weren't you just calling hipsters douchebags,

I don't recall using the word douchebag, but I may have

then you call mainstream athletes doucebags? Just what exactly are you allowed to do without being a doucebag?

Be yourself and don't be pompous towards other people??

Take the irony for what it's worth.

Did you get bullied in school?

People knew better than to say shit to me. I didn't even need to fight or anything though, I upset people simply with words.

Welcome back, Frank.

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 09:51:19

At 9/2/15 09:05 AM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
People knew better than to say shit to me. I didn't even need to fight or anything though, I upset people simply with words.

Da fuck? I legit had a callus on my forehead from headbutting in High School. I wen to REHS with Quentin Jackson for crying out loud.

How will you ever be safe without projecting an aura of fear? Aren't kids learning anything in school these days?

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 09:51:47

At 9/2/15 06:41 AM, wolfe wrote: I cage fight. Which is a sport I guess.

What is cage fighting?

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 10:54:56

At 9/2/15 09:51 AM, FUNKbrs wrote

How will you ever be safe without projecting an aura of fear? Aren't kids learning anything in school these days?

Don't get me wrong, I would have if I needed to, but believe it or not calling somebody a failed abortion is hurtful enough to shut them the fuck up.

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 10:57:39

Chess. Stopped playing sometime in elementary school.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 10:57:58

I used to and do even now play basketball every now and then.
I've also tried football (not in a team or something, just with friends), but I sucked and didn't like it anyways and I was only good at blocking people in defense. Actually I was pretty good at defense, but that was only because of mindgames and shit(whoa). When I actually had the all I could barely pass it.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 11:59:23

At 9/2/15 09:51 AM, ShakyTripwire wrote:
What is cage fighting?

Google it.

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 14:02:47

At 9/2/15 10:54 AM, WahyaRanger2 wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I would have if I needed to, but believe it or not calling somebody a failed abortion is hurtful enough to shut them the fuck up.

And you did this in response to being stomped on the ground by a mob, yes? Or perhaps a response to being struck from behind?

I generally had to at least put someone into a full Nelson before threatening to rape them to be taken seriously.

However, you'd be amazed how effective the threat of gay rape can become in an envrionment filled with the children of prison inmates. I only had to make a short list of examples.

BTW, hot tip: when being stomped by a mob, grab one of them by the leg and pull him down with you, preferrably using a choke hold or Nelson to keep control. Backing into a corner between a wall and the ground and using someone for a shield will protect you from most kicks. Once the mob realizes they're just as likely to stomp their friend as they are you, they will move on to a softer target.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 14:46:33

At 9/2/15 02:02 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:

I may have needed that if I went to a school for delinquents but my school was more full of degenerates.

Thanks for the advice though. If I'm ever feeling froggy and go downtown I'll remember that.

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 16:18:28

At 9/2/15 11:59 AM, wolfe wrote:
At 9/2/15 09:51 AM, ShakyTripwire wrote:
What is cage fighting?
Google it.

Thank you very much for the tip. However, I prefer Bing so I will look it up on Bing.

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 20:04:19

At 9/2/15 05:19 PM, VirtualSeeker wrote: You can't be yourself when you're trying to appease a bunch of passive aggressive losers.

It's a swarm mentality. But not really. Because the hockey and baseball kids at my school especially used to even say shit about each other's abilities.

Now that's what I call a team.

So feel free to disagree with what I'm saying but, hey, it's what I see. I didn't bring it up for your implications of being bullied by athletes, I used to just sit and listen to them bicker.

Its funny really.

Also, don't ignore me Frank.

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 22:09:31

Aside from the basic crap in Phy-ed, I was in Soccer for two weeks in 2nd grade.

I was always benched every match though.

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-02 23:35:05

I'm going to try to play college football, not sure how that will turn out...

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-03 22:19:51

i used to play basketball in college as a shooting guard but then i quit before my supposed to be first league because i've felt i'm only good during training and friendly games against other teams and i hate it when there were audiences watching me play. lul.

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-03 22:45:47 (edited 2015-09-03 22:46:17)

Basketball, for a few years. I stopped caring enough to show up though so I no longer do it.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Sports you've played? 2015-09-03 22:50:20

Why would I ever partake in something that is a huge waste of time?

lol

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature