00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New hentai project!

9,922 Views | 5 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

New hentai project! 2015-08-29 13:12:27

Hey!
I'm super exited to finally be here and be able to show you what I'm currently working on. I've previously focused on creating AIF games, and my first game Emily: Sister Attraction, released about year ago, won 'Game of the year' and 'Best new author' in the Erins. Hentai is where my heart has always been at though, and now I'm currently working on a game that closely resembles the fantastic Hizashi no naka no real, except it's actually being actively worked on, and contains lots of character development and story.

Anyway, I thought I'd share this with you if you're interested in following the game's development. I'm extremely open to my readers suggestions; so if there's something you'd like to see in the game, please check out my site (Google palmer aif). I will of course, depending on interest, also update you here so you don't need to click that pesky left mouse button!

Response to New hentai project! 2015-08-29 13:29:17

At 8/29/15 01:12 PM, palmer560 wrote: I'm extremely open to my readers suggestions

You should make it so that the (*) turns into a monster and swallows up the player and they have to crawl through a dungeon finding items to help them escape.

Also, this may not be the place to post this sort of thing.

Response to New hentai project! 2015-08-29 13:35:22

At 8/29/15 01:29 PM, Barzona wrote:
At 8/29/15 01:12 PM, palmer560 wrote: I'm extremely open to my readers suggestions
You should make it so that the (*) turns into a monster and swallows up the player and they have to crawl through a dungeon finding items to help them escape.

Also, this may not be the place to post this sort of thing.

Apologies if this is not allowed. I pixelated the images so that it'd still be reasonably SFW. Please delete the thread if this is not allowed :)

Response to New hentai project! 2015-08-29 18:14:19

At 8/29/15 01:35 PM, palmer560 wrote: Apologies if this is not allowed. I pixelated the images so that it'd still be reasonably SFW. Please delete the thread if this is not allowed :)

The thread is fine, but the images aren't so I deleted them. Even though they were pixelated it was still images of undressing and naked women, which is ultimately NSFW.

Response to New hentai project! 2015-08-29 18:22:32 (edited 2015-08-29 18:22:45)

My sincerest apologies; I didn't realize.

Response to New hentai project! 2015-08-31 09:57:21

Nice work :)
What did you use to create it?