00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RhubarbRumble just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Free to use my music/commision me!

487 Views | 0 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I remade my soundcloud account today and reposted some.. doodles.. i guess you could say.

I'd love to do something different than what I an accustomed to, so I am opening myself and my gear up to commisions in hopes to open my mind and enter a new level of productivity.

I am not an electronic producer. That being said, I can dabble in the style if you like. I do have the gear.

I minimalize use of plugins, so everything you get is as unique as i can make it.

My gear is all top notch (I am in a lot of debt). I have multiple guitars, amps and pedals. I have bass guitars. I have many drum sounds that I play through an electronic set with plugins. I have a synthesizer. I have piano sounds in any way you could want them. I have Fender rhodes piano sounds. I have horns as well (I play trombone). String sounds. A bell kit. Many mics.

I can attempt to do voice acting if you'd like. My voice sucks- it's perfect.

Follow this link to my soundcloud and GO TO PLAYLISTS (it's much more organized that way).

Some of the songs ARE OLDER or were just RECORDED TO RETAIN AN IDEA. So it could be re-recorded in higher quality.

Also I just use a word generator to name my songs. Don't Judge. I got tired of using dates as track titles. It doesnt help me organize as much as i originally thought.

***https://soundcloud.com/nobleprey/sets***

PLEASE CONTACT ME BY EMAIL at NoblePrey@gmail.com

(I don't login here often!)

ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU EMAIL ME TO LET ME KNOW IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE SOMETHING ALREADY MADE.

I CAN SEND YOU THE FILES. PLEASE CREDIT ME IN YOUR WORK! :)