00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ozziel94 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

any one

3,796 Views | 48 Replies

Response to any one 2015-08-22 13:44:27

At 8/21/15 05:15 PM, Zelda-712 wrote:
At 8/21/15 10:31 AM, facehitconcreat wrote: anyone else think this world is going to crap?
Uhhh wtf dad? Am I crap to?

don't know who you are but i'm going to say yes.

Response to any one 2015-08-22 13:48:04

At 8/21/15 05:29 PM, orangebomb wrote:
This isn't about me, this is about you. You aren't the first person to spout cynical nonsense on NG, and we treat it as either a joke or debunk it with various reasonings.

no one has "debunked" anything that i have said

Considering that you haven't explained shit, it's kind of hard to gain context on your statement. Even so, on a meta level, we actually have it pretty well I dare say.

didn't need to explain anything

So what was the point of this thread then? Explanations and context goes a long way, not like my opinion is going to change or most everyone else's for that matter, but it doesn't hurt to try.

it was a question a simple "yes or no" question you are the one trying to have a conversation about it.

Response to any one 2015-08-22 20:29:13

At 8/22/15 03:58 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 8/22/15 01:43 PM, facehitconcreat wrote:
why not? chicks can do the same thing they want to do and get away with it, so they would fight for their rights to touch kids. it's wrong either way but it's still the case.
what i'm saying is even a pedophile is still a human being. if you dont realize that, it's you who's gone to crap.

the world however, does not support such notions. they are in agreement with you at present.

you have the dude from the 12 kids in counting shit who is getting away with fucking and touching his little sisters when they were really young and you have that one chick who even wrote a book about touching her sister while she was a baby and as she was getting older yet no one seems to care about that. i'm also guessing that you don't have kids.

Response to any one 2015-08-23 11:58:30

At 8/23/15 01:28 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
nobody's ever heard of it if any of it's true.

as for myself, i do remember precisely what it was like to be a kid seeing as it was only 13 years ago that i was in 4th grade. an intermittent part of my life. not so short a time ago that my short-term memory loss screws me over, not so long ago that i'd naturally be too young to remember.

all it took were a few quick google searches and i could understand anything, although granted, i was anomalistic from the very beginning.

born with bipolar disorder and asperger's syndrome. nobody managed to diagnose me until a year after the 4th grade school started to complain about my oddities.

at any rate.. it was common for people my age to know how sex worked and what the dangers were.

we were also pretty fast back then if we needed to run. the odds of a rapist being a problem were slim to nil. hell, even my great grandfather was a child molester if the rumors i heard about him postmortem were true.

i spent time near him while he was still alive and he never grabbed my schlariable dong.

even so, i'd have been weirded out but willing if he had said he wanted to.

firstly thanks for the life story, the sad part is i would have killed to have a life as good as that but, that is how it is. i don't take petty on you sorry but your life sounds great when stacked to mine.

many people have heard of it they just choice to look the other way, as most people in this doomed world do (thus the reason it is going to crap)

also that's cool about your grandfather but pedophiles tend not to go after family, kinda hard to hide something when it stays in the family. (bother and sister is another story though)

Response to any one 2015-08-24 13:54:49

It's not crap enough.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to any one 2015-08-24 23:49:19

Let me point this thread into a direction
Let's talk about the weather these days.......

BBS Signature

Response to any one 2015-08-25 20:52:40

At 8/24/15 12:42 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:

they havent seen for themselves. that's why it's going to crap. they dont believe a word even if it's true they were told.

i'm an anarchist. they're unwitting fascists.

i don't think you are a full anarchist, and this is why i have stated a couple times that people a blind. "None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see."

Response to any one 2015-08-26 16:42:26

At 8/26/15 10:44 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 8/25/15 08:52 PM, facehitconcreat wrote:
i don't think you are a full anarchist, and this is why i have stated a couple times that people a blind. "None so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see.
the difference between me and other anarchists is i'm not opposed to letting slide what is necessary for as long as it remains necessary, regardless of if it's something i'm personally into.

anarchy: absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, meaning one is self govern.

Response to any one 2015-08-26 23:20:50

At 8/26/15 04:56 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 8/26/15 04:53 PM, KhanKhendo wrote:
Nukes can do the job in less than an hour.
and wipe out all life on earth.

unanimous agreement is the only way we can avoid negative backlash as i keep coming back to decide.

but that ideal is flawed. there will never be unity in anything, it is the way man is made. thee only way to truly have a place of nothing but anarchy you must own your own island.

Response to any one 2015-08-27 17:34:34

It has been since the dawn of time.

Space condenses until it hits a point, then expands.

Such is life.

Response to any one 2015-08-29 09:31:59

At 8/26/15 11:54 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
nobody will respect the existence of an island of anarchy.. the outside world wont be anarchy too if i were my own island. and if i were to attempt to destroy the outside world, they'd destroy me too.

this was all i needed to read to figure out that you aren't a real anarchist, what you want is chaos that isn't anarchy. also i don't need to be a psychic or from the future, it's how humans are programmed nothing will ever change it.

Response to any one 2015-08-29 09:39:37

Buncha emos.

Response to any one 2015-08-29 22:23:56 (edited 2015-08-29 22:32:36)

At 8/29/15 03:29 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:

what you are saying would go against biology and evolution see why are people afraid of the dark everyone is to a degree, there is no way of getting rid of things such as ideomotor phenomenon. yes you can get people to think one way BUT the fact is what would truly need to change is encoded in our DNA . there will ALWAYS be people who are against what others people say or do, no matter what.

Response to any one 2015-08-31 18:49:54

At 8/29/15 11:14 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:

firstly... you used wiki, so everything that had to do with is now invalid. had you not put the wiki link in there it would have been fine. either way you can't get rid of how people act, no matter what there will always be someone that doesn't agree NO MATTER WHAT. this isn't future sight this is just fact. it doesn't take a stoned california hippie to figure that one out. i mean shit if we could all think one way we would have by now.

Response to any one 2015-08-31 20:00:01

At 8/21/15 10:38 AM, Hoodie wrote: Mods won't even lock this.

What happened to us?

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to any one 2015-09-01 02:44:28

Aye lad the worlds been going to crap for decades now.

Nothing new here!

BBS Signature

Response to any one 2015-09-01 13:46:37

At 8/21/15 10:31 AM, facehitconcreat wrote: anyone else think this world is going to crap?

Every single generation shares your mindset.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to any one 2015-09-02 13:46:34

At 8/31/15 07:32 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
i mean shit if we could all think one way we would have by now.
surely the people of the 15th century said the same thing about leonardo da vinci's flying machine ever being refined into a working device..

out of all of the bull shit you tried to say, this was my favorite. see you are still talking about brainwashing but in this case i wasn't. see, if we could all think one way we would have by now, isn't the same as if we were able to be forced to think the same way.

and out of all of this shit you are saying in this thread i love how you are an anarchist that's actually a communist.

sorry but there will NEVER be a day when everyone thinks the same. like i said it's our DNA you can't change it. even if you found a way to change it so everyone thinks the same a group will split off that in the same instant. watch the movie Equilibrium you'll have a better understanding of what i mean.

Response to any one 2015-09-02 13:53:32

Fuck this thread.

You two shitheads go argue via PM.