00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TwistSSD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

F-f-f-f-f-flash...

428 Views | 3 Replies

F-f-f-f-f-flash... 2015-08-19 16:57:34

IS DEAD! The Homestar Runner Cartoon, Didn't you hear?! We have to become a video file website! that means AMVs, people singing in their underwear, rants done by people in a fraternity and what not of their "Wars Against Shazzle dorf"
( me? I always thought that Pilot and Ender went to the Twilight Zone.) We've gotta become another website all together! we need another software that makes .Swf files, like ....any suggestions? I just so happen to be learning Maya. no, not Numa's lyrics, it is instead a chilling tale of god playing with his servants and .....okay it's 3D software. With a software like Maya, you, the animator can create a good animation of oh, say.... an Ogre who gets pestered by Fairy Tales. I was one of the biggest losers about Shrek. I knew he was an alien.

I have this one ideal software line up, I tried to get Toon Boom today, but...My computer said it was "Virus Savvy".

here's some suggestions. see if there's any u gaz liek. please excuse my l337 speaking, I need some humor because well... I'm I don't feel like spell cheque

Also, I'm never getting into college. And If I ever get a job in animation - ah, it's going to be a dream career. and if I don't, maybe when My boss isn't looking.

Response to F-f-f-f-f-flash... 2015-08-19 17:33:29

I couldn't read a word of what you just said.

Response to F-f-f-f-f-flash... 2015-08-19 18:22:25

No.

Fuck you.

BBS Signature

Response to F-f-f-f-f-flash... 2015-08-19 20:49:25

At 8/19/15 04:57 PM, NeoSkywalker wrote: We have to become a video file website!

There's already Youtube for that trash