00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

nuggetior just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Psychedelic art reviews pretty pl

509 Views | 2 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Herro, I'm super new to Newgrounds (not so sure how I haven't lived on here my entire life!) but..
I'm a young artist from the UK wanting to connect with my fellow brethren from around the world and to share my art :)

I currently only have two pieces up and they are psychedelic/abstract mushroomy themed so I thought I would share my first oil painting that I began when I was tripping, it was unplanned and took ages with many layers of paint - I decided to call it 'Imperfections' because no matter how much I tweeked and changed it, it would never be perfect.

So what do you guys think? Any comments welcome... especially if anyone knows any tips when using oil paint :D

Psychedelic art reviews pretty pl

Response to Psychedelic art reviews pretty pl 2015-08-18 07:27:49

loving the mushrooms, you have really managed to capture the bold yet subtle point of view of a psychanaught. keep em coming im following + friending if you dont mind

Response to Psychedelic art reviews pretty pl 2015-08-18 20:39:57

At 8/18/15 07:27 AM, JacquesandtheGiants wrote: loving the mushrooms, you have really managed to capture the bold yet subtle point of view of a psychanaught. keep em coming im following + friending if you dont mind

Thank you so much! This was my first attempt at oil painting and I loved making it, so there will be many more :) No problem I shall do the same :3