00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FylypFimpossible just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Who wants to create an indie game?

522 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello. So I'm modeler and I loved idea of "Jack of all trades", but I just cannot learn coding, numbers are just not my thing. So I'm looking for someone who would join me in development of simple small 3D game. I think most of new game developer fail, because they are trying to create something like ''MMO GTA Skyrim'' and become world stars making millions with no experience, no budged etc. So I don't want to repeat that, that is why I'm aiming for something simple free and quick to develop.

I'm creating low poly models in Blender (I could create high ploly models, but to make high poly models for whole game would take me more than one life time). So I will do all modeling, texturing, level design etc.
I'm 25 years old I have my own business and girlfriend, so it is not like I can spend 24/7 on this project, but I can make my time count. And this is for real.

Thank you for your attention!

Who wants to create an indie game?

Response to Who wants to create an indie game? 2015-08-16 18:26:27

At 8/16/15 10:30 AM, Taspac wrote: Hello. So I'm modeler

If you have a website with your modeling work on it you should put a link to it so people can see your work and what you are capable of. If not you can always upload your artwork to your profile here.

I'm currently making my first 3D game with Unity/C# with someone so I don't have the time currently to take on another project. But you are on the right mindset of wanting to keep things simple and easy. Out of pure curiosity did you already have a simple game idea in mind or were you waiting to come up with one with your programmer when you find one?

Response to Who wants to create an indie game? 2015-08-17 03:13:00

At 8/16/15 06:26 PM, Hero101 wrote:
At 8/16/15 10:30 AM, Taspac wrote: Hello. So I'm modeler
If you have a website with your modeling work on it you should put a link to it so people can see your work and what you are capable of. If not you can always upload your artwork to your profile here.

I'm currently making my first 3D game with Unity/C# with someone so I don't have the time currently to take on another project. But you are on the right mindset of wanting to keep things simple and easy. Out of pure curiosity did you already have a simple game idea in mind or were you waiting to come up with one with your programmer when you find one?

Hi. Thing is I'm just a beginner, and that armored car was my first finished model. I believe I could create high poly models, but it would take forever to create high poly models for entire game, so I will keep it simple.

And yes I do have a lot of ideas for different game genres, some of them are really simple, some of them are complex. I have ideas from card game to MMO.

Thanks for your response tho!

Response to Who wants to create an indie game? 2015-08-18 20:23:56

Hey, I'm interested in helping you out. I am a C#, Java programmer and would be willing to talk with you if you are serious about making a game.