00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Is it possible to get a new sig?

590 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Is it possible to get a new sig? 2015-08-11 13:34:14

So back in the day I used to have a great signature. One day it was just up and banned.

I now don't have the option to create a new signature. I never got a notification about the sig ban, other than it disappearing? Is this permanent? Can I ever upload a new one??

BBS Signature

Response to Is it possible to get a new sig? 2015-08-11 14:03:12

At 8/11/15 01:34 PM, coaliscool42 wrote: So back in the day I used to have a great signature. One day it was just up and banned.

I now don't have the option to create a new signature. I never got a notification about the sig ban, other than it disappearing? Is this permanent? Can I ever upload a new one??

Are you unable to upload a sig pic in your account settings?

You do not have a previous forum ban regarding a signature picture as far as I can tell and I'm not aware of an option for us to ban you from uploading a sig pic. We can delete them but that doesn't affect your ability to upload new ones.

Unless you did something truly heinous and @liljim or @brentheman had to step in I doubt they would create a work around to remove just your ability to upload a sig without some sort of communication explaining what you were doing wrong and what they would do about it if you continued.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Is it possible to get a new sig? 2015-08-11 14:07:07

At 8/11/15 02:03 PM, Malachy wrote:
At 8/11/15 01:34 PM, coaliscool42 wrote: So back in the day I used to have a great signature. One day it was just up and banned.

I just looked and I can upload a sig in account settings.

I don't seem to have the default edit button to add a signature on a post though for some reason. I'll try to add a new one in account settings though.

BBS Signature

Response to Is it possible to get a new sig? 2015-08-11 14:22:11

At 8/11/15 02:07 PM, coaliscool42 wrote: I just looked and I can upload a sig in account settings.

I don't seem to have the default edit button to add a signature on a post though for some reason. I'll try to add a new one in account settings though.

On this page, there is an "Upload an image?" section. Use that to upload a forum signature image. There is no sig ban or anything like that, but obviously don't abuse it.

Also, please validate your email address. There should be an orange banner at the top of the site telling you what to do.

Response to Is it possible to get a new sig? 2015-08-11 14:25:56

At 8/11/15 02:22 PM, BrenTheMan wrote:
At 8/11/15 02:07 PM, coaliscool42 wrote: I just looked and I can upload a sig in account settings.

On this page, there is an "Upload an image?" section. Use that to upload a forum signature image. There is no sig ban or anything like that, but obviously don't abuse it.

This seemed to work. Not sure how it disappeared in the first place though.

Also, please validate your email address. There should be an orange banner at the top of the site telling you what to do.

I deleted my email that I used to sign up for newgrounds about a year ago. I can't validate now with that email address.

BBS Signature

Response to Is it possible to get a new sig? 2015-08-11 14:29:45

At 8/11/15 02:07 PM, coaliscool42 wrote:
At 8/11/15 02:03 PM, Malachy wrote:

I just looked and I can upload a sig in account settings.

I see you have one now! Neat use of a transparent background. The cool folks in the sig pic makers club are a great resource if you ever need a new one. I've had some pretty killer sig pics over the years from people who frequent that thread

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to Is it possible to get a new sig? 2015-08-11 16:18:31

At 8/11/15 04:10 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 8/11/15 02:25 PM, coaliscool42 wrote: I deleted my email that I used to sign up for newgrounds about a year ago. I can't validate now with that email address.
You can change the email linked to your account in your profile information page.

Wouldn't you have to confirm that with your last email address?

BBS Signature